Will Teresa may resign

big_cod

Hugh !!

Not clicking on the link but who disposed of 20,000+ police officers and 60 ,000 + personal in the armed forces since since 2010 remember these people keep us all safe in Britain and anybody doing any different different is putting are national security at risk was it Jeremy Corbyn or was it Mrs May and I never tell a lie Mr fallon and only 1 guess now the anser is obvious !!!!

And if you think that 20,000 Police Officers, a proportion of which were PCSOs would have made a difference then you are as deluded as some of the reports that you refer to.

If you wish me to quantify that with fact then I shall be pleased to do so.

Ministers get a budget, budget is decided by the Chancellor but ultimately controlled by The Prime Minister, those two ***** are responsible, but as with the Blair Rich Project and a few others they escape to enjoy their ill gotten gains.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hugh hugh hugh ,why waste time posting sense when the blinkers only see tory hate lol

I think we have a union chap here ,the evidence is plain to see as he hates murdoch the union breaker as well .

I expect he plays the red flag at dawn in the morning lol

He never answers just swerves and now his hands are tied not being able to use "gutter press" papers to back up his vision of life hes down a creek without a paddle ,farewell cod theres a waterfall coming

Perhaps the insane policy of letting police retire after 30 years on two thirds final pay should be stopped and treat them like normal people ,did miners have such rights ,just as dangerous probably more so ! Perhaps the unions were going to demand such rights and then forced the owners to close down the mine or go bankrupt ,wouldnt put it past those union bastards its time all unions were broken and their very well paid leaders put on the dole

The actual number of police officers is only slightly down compared to 2003 the labour gov obviously needed more to control the outrage of the population seeing the country go down hill under their leadership but now the reds have gone they can be got rid of.

As labour brought in 3000+ terrorism laws they needed the police to use them to stop grannies complaining about council tax rises etc

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

??? Hugh !!

And in case you need some knowledge Hugh here are a few FACTS !!!!

Not clicking on the link but who disposed of 20,000+ police officers then after the. Catastrophic events promised to put more officers on the ground and 60 ,000 + personal in the armed forces since since 2010 remember these people keep us all safe in Britain and anybody doing any different different is putting our national security at risk was it Jeremy Corbyn NO Diane abbot NO defernetly not DIANE ABBOT the wicked witch of the west or was it Mrs May ? YES and I never tell a lie Mr fallon ? YES and only 1 guess now the anser is obvious !!!!

Actually the reduction in armed forces personnel since 2010 is appox 41,000 not 60,000 + , at least get your figures right see http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7930/CBP-7930.pdf

Actually this whole document makes interesting reading where surplus and deficit numbers of personnel are concerned during various governments (both tory and labour) years in power, showing neither party has treated the services well.

• Like 1

Hugh hugh hugh ,why waste time posting sense when the blinkers only see tory hate lol

I think we have a union chap here ,the evidence is plain to see as he hates murdoch the union breaker as well .

I expect he plays the red flag at dawn in the morning lol

He never answers just swerves and now his hands are tied not being able to use "gutter press" papers to back up his vision of life hes down a creek without a paddle ,farewell cod theres a waterfall coming

Perhaps the insane policy of letting police retire after 30 years on two thirds final pay should be stopped and treat them like normal people ,did miners have such rights ,just as dangerous probably more so ! Perhaps the unions were going to demand such rights and then forced the owners to close down the mine or go bankrupt ,wouldnt put it past those union bastards its time all unions were broken and their very well paid leaders put on the dole

The actual number of police officers is only slightly down compared to 2003 the labour gov obviously needed more to control the outrage of the population seeing the country go down hill under their leadership but now the reds have gone they can be got rid of.

As labour brought in 3000+ terrorism laws they needed the police to use them to stop grannies complaining about council tax rises etc

Hey I'm an ex union rep (the emphasis on ex, i was unpaid and never actually worked for the unions but was a rep for them when i worked for one of the largest city councils) and unlike cod I know exactly what a bunch of cnuts they are. Infact the only time i have been made redundant was from a labour run council under a labour central government, so much for the labour party looking after peoples jobs.

Hey I'm an ex union rep (the emphasis on ex, i was unpaid and never actually worked for the unions but was a rep for them when i worked for one of the largest city councils) and unlike cod I know exactly what a bunch of cnuts they are. Infact the only time i have been made redundant was from a labour run council under a labour central government, so much for the labour party looking after peoples jobs.

Your talking to the youngest (then) FOC in sogat but not by choice by closed shop ,always conspiring to get one over on the boss the union reps and above ,if they could find ANY excuse to strike they would

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

I was a business owner with 400 employees at my tops. I was a non union shop in a union environment. I would have been a teamster shop. They don't come any more crooked than Jimmy Hoffa.

If anyone thinks management would put wages and benefits where they are today, including non-union employee wages, out of the goodness of their heart I've got some swamp property I've been trying to sell. Wages and benefits are a direct contribution to society from unions - PERIOD.

Phone

So the British Government is to be effectively controlled by a party that is anti-abortion, anti gay marriage and who think that creationism should be taught in schools.

Good luck with that one then.

Yeah, but they can't be all bad.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

I was a business owner with 400 employees at my tops. I was a non union shop in a union environment. I would have been a teamster shop. They don't come any more crooked than Jimmy Hoffa.

If anyone thinks management would put wages and benefits where they are today, including non-union employee wages, out of the goodness of their heart I've got some swamp property I've been trying to sell. Wages and benefits are a direct contribution to society from unions - PERIOD.

Phone

But you have to agree there are vast differences between US Labor rules and UK Labour rules phone.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Any port in a storm Ken, huh? She might lose as many of her new Scots Tory MPs votes as she gains from your new found YEC friends.i almost feel sorry for Ruth.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

And if you think that 20,000 Police Officers, a proportion of which were PCSOs would have made a difference then you are as deluded as some of the reports that you refer to.

If you wish me to quantify that with fact then I shall be pleased to do so.

Ministers get a budget, budget is decided by the Chancellor but ultimately controlled by The Prime Minister, those two ***** are responsible, but as with the Blair Rich Project and a few others they escape to enjoy their ill gotten gains.

Ars you a policeman Hugh NO I am a policeman hugh NO .

And your say the cuts the police cuts made no difference ? an expert Hugh on policing no not really but are the people who do the job are I think I would take there word rather than yours hugh .

Local policing slashed you say makes no difference your wrong !!'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-warned-by-manchester-police-that-cuts-risked-terror-attack-2017-5

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/06/theresa-mays-police-cuts-have-returned-haunt-her%3Famp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/10/theresa-may-police-cuts-fewer-people-fewer-buildings

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/theresa-may-accused-police-of-scaremongering-over-spending-cuts-6660878/amp/

So the moons made of cheese Hugh yep in your eyes it is not only do this government lie and deceive people they get caught out as well so if want to lie along with them well blacks white ain't it Watch the video Hugh and see the lies is it fiction Hugh is this man on the video a liar how you heard the song liar liar liar mrs May hugh it hit the top of the charts but the Tory bias BBC wouldn't play why is that I wonder now if had been Corbyn liar liar liar it would have played day and night wouldn't it my friend but there you go bulkshit baffles brains watch the policeman says there no extra police on streets please .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/jun/05/ex-senior-met-officer-accuses-government-lying-police-numbers-video

And bungling boris Johnson the daddy liar sacked from 2 jobs for telling lies our home Secretary took the railing down on London Bridge 2 years ago I suppose that's a lie as well hugh and as for army numbers cut not being near on 60,000 I know somebody very very well who actually works inside the MOD and the figure is close to 60,000 not 40,000 as we are led to believe but there we an Odd 20,000 is neither here or there it did mrs may say they had increased MOD numbers oh she is telling lies again ?

Just a warning this artickle was actually in the sun so it could be a total fabrication so make your own mind up .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3772650/boris-johnson-scrapped-railings-on-london-bridge-when-he-was-mayor-because-they-were-ugly/amp/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg