Grenfell Towers Fire

Martin56

Yep, sick and tired of BC hovering over half a dozen threads and jumping in with what Newt might (in his sanitised American way) call "bullshine" after every post.

Keep jumping in ken you mean iwhat you don't want hear very strange how many times you Have actually posted on this thread then something doesn't meet you criteria and then the dummy flies out .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Don't want to be the one who said "Told You So" but I've seen in today's free Metro Paper that the Metropolitan Police force has told families of victims that there are "Reasonable Grounds" to suspect both Kensington & Chelsea council AND its tenant Management organisation of "Corporate Manslaughter". Charges are now being considered re the 8.6 Million refurb' last year.

The fire claimed at least 80 lives and people need to be brought to book!!

Nailed on - Freebies are involved and Blind Eyes have been turned!!!

Money Talks!!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Need a bit more time to respond - Ken & Cory???

Looks like you're giving me that one!!

Need a bit more time to respond - Ken & Cory???

Looks like you're giving me that one!!

I'd wait until its proven personally if they're tried and convicted fair enough personally I thinks its a witch hunt, ooh the claddings failed our new test that isn't in the building regs and it was never required to pass in the first place well there's a surprise.

Its a placeholder statement.

The Met are currently stretched dealing with the disorder following the death of the idiot who tried to swallow evidence and choked on his own drugs.

They don't need another bunch of morons kicking off at the same time so all they are saying is "We still got this".

The Met are also signalling to the wider immigrant community that the police are on the same side as them and will stick it to the man when they get chance.

No charges will be brought until after the enquiry and it will be the CPS and not the police that makes the announcement.

Honestly, can't you see manipulation for what it is?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I suppose kensington is also responsible for the other 84? Instances of the cladding being used?

Whilst i despise those that have power over others if it met all the regs theres no case to answer if it didnt the person who OK'd it or looked the other way is to blame i am sure every councilor isnt trained in building construction nor personally nailed the bloody stuff in place.

I think its a bit of a witch hunt so the bulk of the residents dont think they are being ignored and start trouble i expect it will get so stupid even those illegally subletting their flats will get recompense for lost income

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And those illegally resident will be provided with lavish housing funded by the working people of Britain.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 10 months later...

I suppose kensington is also responsible for the other 84? Instances of the cladding being used?

Whilst i despise those that have power over others if it met all the regs theres no case to answer if it didnt the person who OK'd it or looked the other way is to blame i am sure every councilor isnt trained in building construction nor personally nailed the bloody stuff in place.

I think its a bit of a witch hunt so the bulk of the residents dont think they are being ignored and start trouble i expect it will get so stupid even those illegally subletting their flats will get recompense for lost income

Turns out - the cladding did not meet the fire reg's after all - moreover it failed the tests, even those tests which were in place at the time of installation!!

The Fire doors which were fitted did not meet the required spec'.

Corporate Manslaughter proceedings will be the next step!! - but the betting is, no one will go to Jail !!

There is no Justice in this world, but if one has the money - then one can always buy a result!.

Unlike those poor souls who lost their lives.

Edited by Martin56

People rarely go to jail when the old get out clause "lessons will be learnt" is quick on the lips of those with the most to lose

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson