Horse Racing & Sports Forum?

Martin56

It's that 'caulkhead' that causes all the trouble Andrew, he's trying to be a Tyke, hence the his obsession with flat caps. Before you know it he will be using you to try and become a Makem. It all stems from when his ancestors were evicted from the North, due to unsavoury activities, (things I couldn't mention on an open forum :o ). Ever since then he's been befriending any Northern folk he comes into contact with, in the hope he can gain favour and make his way back up here. Don't be taken in Andrew.

John.

Thanks for the heads up. :clap3:

One thing for sure if he ever does stray oop norf, he will have to bring plenty of grub for my whippets,,, mmm I wonder if he has a penchant for black pudding. :notworthy:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Now now its colour neutral gender inspecific pudding,and your flat caps are shapist under the 2018 everything said or thought is hatist act ,even "north" is now a hate crime against anything not north and your frickin whippets are now being arrested for thinness which is hate against fat dogs

Also theres been chickens seen visiting the local no win no fee lawyers saying your pidgeons are usung hate by flying when ofcourse chickens cannot

Theres also in white paper form the 2018 vowel banning charter which once and for all will stop hate crimes but how its put into statute after introduction is a mute point

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

See I try and defend you and what do you do, stab me in the back. If my Ferrari was up to the trip, I’d sneak up to your house and let out your ferrets.

Your Ferrari? I thought that it would have gone to see the great 'dancing horse' in the sky by now. What age is it now?

Don't even mention letting my ferrets out! Many years ago, I took my ferrets out in the middle of town, and got arrested!

Mind you, I was incredibly drunk at the time. :drunk:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• 2 weeks later...

Had Tom Queally on the boat Martin with the lads from Newmarket.

https://www.facebook.com/740127229/posts/10156683962577230/

Sorry Paul, thought you said Tom Queezy at first!! - some can get sea sick on a Damp Lawn lol. Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Nice 2nd today mate, didn't watch the race but read the report SL site.

Had a few £ e/w - a bit unlucky not to hold on.

Thanks again.

Martin.

Nowt again on the Euro Lottery. :bye2:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nowt again on the Euro Lottery. :bye2:

I won £2.10 p.

Why is my task bar for smilies etc on here Greyed out/disabled??

Is everyone else same??

Edited by Martin56

All a ok with me ?

:bangin::hammer::hypocrite::icecream::offtopic::busted_cop::nerd::yucky::showoff:

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nice 2nd today mate, didn't watch the race but read the report SL site.

Had a few £ e/w - a bit unlucky not to hold on.

Thanks again.

Martin.

Ran an absolute blinder Martin very unlicky not to win we backed him at 12-1 last night he drifted out to 14-1 but the money came just before the off into 10-1we tryed to cheer him over line but not quite he was 2nd at 14-1 when we sent him to Nottingham last year beaten in a photo he might be going back next week in a ladies race he most defernetly likes the track he is ready to win .

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/2018-10-31/nottingham/497608/aja-handicap-gentleman-amateurs

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg