Sajid Javid and Shamima Begums' baby.

John S

No we don't and that's a good thing. The living breathing Jew hatred and deep racism that seems ever present on sites with a large US presence does seem to be finding fertile ground on this side of the pond though as people are being disenfranchised as a result of the actions of the loony left.

The worst educational outcomes in this country are for white working class boys and for those that do well despite the lack of support, access to university placements is stacked against them and for those that get into the workplace, they will find that the same is true there, with opportunities for mentoring, coaching, skills development and networking available to their BAME colleagues that are not available to them.

Missed educational opportunity is a white problem.

Homelessness is a white problem.

Suicide is a white problem.

We are soon going to see a generation of very angry young men.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Access to University placements is not a problem for those young people who are actually clever enough!!

The problem is "Dumbed Down" school exams which give the misconception that they are IMHO.

I only had a "Secondary Modern" education - Then a "City & Guilds", craft apprenticeship in Engineering and always earned a good wage off the back of it. (even in the face of those who were on the "Technician's Course!!)

I was never going to be "Uni" material, & just got on with it. :giveup:

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

All,

We have unique features that would fill a library. I can unequivocally say the problem of civic ignorance might be distinctly worse than you've imagined. 1000 workers making over $40,000 anually took our standard civics test. 73% did not know what the cold war was; 40% didn't know who the vice president was and 6% didn't know we had a vice president.

You cannot imagine the intense level of arrogance Trump has generated in his base. Of course, that, over time, has produced "monkey see monkey do" reactions.

Phone

All,

We have unique features that would fill a library. I can unequivocally say the problem of civic ignorance might be distinctly worse than you've imagined. 1000 workers making over $40,000 anually took our standard civics test. 73% did not know what the cold war was; 40% didn't know who the vice president was and 6% didn't know we had a vice president.

You cannot imagine the intense level of arrogance Trump has generated in his base. Of course, that, over time, has produced "monkey see monkey do" reactions.

Phone

All a worker has to do is fullfil his job nothing more most probably in many cases an intelligent person wouldnt do it

Kids dont realise these "apprenticeships" the gov are pushing is companies training them to do specific jobs which unlike old fashioned apprentiships dont give them training across the board but this hinders them as the 'certificate' is worthless unless you do the specific work its relating to.

Good for companies they get trained workers that can do a job but cannot leave because the certificate has no value outside of it so can be exploited as they have no bargaining power to get a payrise threatening to leave.

I showed my city and guilds certificates to one interviewer and he didnt know what they were he had only seen modern certificates ,i didnt get the job perhaps he saw me as a threat to his lol

The uni i worked in had a brilliant sceme where apprentices spent 3 months in each department section and gained a lot of experience then decided where they wanted to work once the apprentiship was over ,all stopped now it was probably to expensive to run if half the students wanted to work in one department and there was only one vacancy at the time

I have kept intouch with a few who were just starting as i was (i went into one place directly i didnt do the apprentiship) most are still employed in the same place they chose ,one has gone up a few steps in a related department and the only one i keep intouch with outside the uni is now an officer in the navy having used his certificate to get in the electronics side of the navy ,its nice to see how these innocent fresh faced ex college kids are now all growed up with families lol

Just realised what thread i was posting in ,its gone from a isis lover to illiterate yanks lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Back on track.

Scroll down for her fathers interview

He has spent more time in Bangladesh recently, oh yes, and I bet the parasite was still getting his benefits.

It was too dangerous to send British officials to rescue Shamima Begum's baby son in Syria, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt has said.

The child died in a refugee camp after his mother, who joined IS in 2015, was stripped of UK citizenship.

The boy was a UK citizen - but Mr Hunt told the BBC that any rescuers' lives would have been at risk in the camp.

"The mother chose to leave a free country to join a terrorist organisation," he said.

Speaking on The Andrew Marr Show, the foreign secretary confirmed that Jarrah, who was three weeks old, was a British citizen even though his mother was not.

But he said that - although several journalists had reached the camp and spoken to Ms Begum - "we have to think about the safety of the British officials that I would send into that warzone".

"Shamima knew when she made the decision to join Daesh, she was going into a country where there was no embassy, there was no consular assistance, and I'm afraid those decisions, awful though it is, they do have consequences," he said.

He said that the Foreign Office and the Department for International Development were looking at ways to find the British children of other so-called "Islamic State brides" and get them out.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I find it amusing some migrants flee here giving the threat of death or prison in many cases or they are victimised because they are gay (great excuse as it cannot be disproved ) and war and we let them stay then find they have been going on holidays back in the old country .

Why doesnt the government send them home in those cases and when a war is over deport the lot back to the country because the excuse is no longer valid? I expect we have jews still living here having fled from nazi persecution ,they are gone your reason to be here has aswell!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes, there is a real problem with educational attainment amongst boys, especially working class boys, especially white working class boys. This needs to be taken seriously, and dealt with.

Chesters1,

"illetrate yanks" - I resemble that remark

Phone

Back on track Andrew

Ha ho!

Access to University placements is not a problem for those young people who are actually clever enough!!

Sadly that's not true. The debts associated with tertiary education make going to university beyond the reach of many working class kids in England and Wales (regardless of heritage) and as far I'm aware, there are no significant scholarships available for those who are smart and motivated but lack funds.

However it's very easy to be profligate with other people's money and those who dole out the taxes that you work hard to pay in are happy to fund scholarships for foreigners who would like a British university education.

In fact, they're so keen to pour your money away that there is more than one organisation doing it.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.