Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

27 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Personally, I would have locked down the borders tighter than a ducks arse back at the start of February and shot any bloody migrant boats out of the water along with the Dutch supertrawlers - but that time is past.

The question now is how do we manage things? - and the only viable answer to that question is to balance not swamping the health service with maintaining an operating economy. 

Are people going to continue dying as a result of this virus until we get a vaccine? Yes, of course, but people also have the choice of how they manage their own on-going social contacts and risk, just as I have done whilst going to work throughout this pandemic.

If you don't like that, "What is the alternative and who is going to pay for it?"

Where did all this money come from for the pandemic we had no money according to government!!  rubbish  it’s going down to 60% to cover wages anyway .

And dummy Johnson  on tv last night  back to work what he didn’t say was Wednesday ???  busses  etc packed  this is morning !!!!! That’s is his unclear message that’s a lump of idiot Johnson is total chaos. Social distancing in many work places is practically impossible.He is out of his depth I knew he was bad but my expectations of him being a clown is off the scale .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your ancestors were snakes you swerve so much lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

First you whine trump was a lunatic for shutting america down (i even remarked the whole world was in the following post) now you whine boris hasnt .

I pointed out you whined when trump closed america which you said you never

I proved you did now your trying to swerve away from the fact your talking ****s by trying to divett attention away from your stupidity .

It doesnt matter how much you wriggle its all there to see

I had even mentioned the borders should be closed if you would like to look but with a very specific date and its what this thread is about in the main

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

First you whine trump was a lunatic for shutting america down (i even remarked the whole world was in the following post) now you whine boris hasnt .

I pointed out you whined when trump closed america which you said you never

I proved you did now your trying to swerve away from the fact your talking ****s by trying to divett attention away from your stupidity .

It doesnt matter how much you wriggle its all there to see

I had even mentioned the borders should be closed if you would like to look but with a very specific date and its what this thread is about in the main

There go again ? oh dear getting tiring now I wasn’t complaining about trump shutting borders  totally  untrue, I was pointing  out that Britain for some crazy reason didn’t apply to his cray assumption that we are some how  invincible, yet we have turned out to have the second biggest death rate in the world behind Donald clump  and we have the biggest  per million per population death rate in the world great ain’t it !!!  Good old boris what a clot . .And second wave of terrible pandemic now looks imminent . 

Stupidly take real good look in mirror that’s if it doesn’t shatter . ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

16 minutes ago, big_cod said:

There go again ? oh dear getting tiring now I wasn’t complaining about trump shutting borders  totally  untrue, I was pointing  out that Britain for some crazy reason didn’t apply to his cray assumption that we are some how  invincible, yet we have turned out to have the second biggest death rate in the world behind Donald clump  and we have the biggest  per million per population death rate in the world great ain’t it !!!  Good old boris blood all over his hands .And second wave of terrible pandemic now looks imminent . 

Stupidly take real good look in mirror that’s if it doesn’t shatter . ?

You called trump a lunatic for locking down america ,your words it doesnt matter how much you wriggle you said them

I pointed out a few posts ago as you do nothing but whine if boris had done the same at the same time you would have snivelled and whined .

Do you EVER post anything thats not whining ,i spent an hour searching and only found your one about corby at glasto and look how that turned out ,your a joke!

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You called trump a lunatic for locking down america ,

Wrong again I called trump for not including Britain in his lockdown .

And yes trump is a lunatic and Boris well  !!!!.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Swerving again this is what you also said :

"And phone now it’s total lockdown some sort of  hoax he is a corker a dangerous man . "

"Total lockdown" no mention of leaving the UK out until you started to wriggle

Martin,

Ahh so a spark of ire - I'll be getting back to you on this. It's the wording that makes it difficult for Brits to understand. You are so awkward,  if you want to table a discussion in Britain it means you want it ON the agenda for the meeting, and if you want to table a discussion in America it means you want it OFF the agenda.  It's lonely over here at the top, I've been correcting English anglers misuse of language for three decades or more (Sally)

Phone.