Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

Global panic is rising with the viral infection in China.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Should have closed air ports in 1903!

Airports WILL be the death of us!

The government is showing they have no love for the people who vote them in because there is no general quarantine of travellers from china or those that have had contact with them.

2000 chinese in glasgow alone ,no need or reason to be here round them up send them home ,then start on people from any other country that has or has ever had a transmitable disease ,round them up send them home  etc etc

The gov needs to learn stop thinking about foreign people start thinking about us for a change and restart ethnic cleansing ,you know it makes sense! ask any tasmanian no trouble from those buggers nowadays

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I see (whether its still going on i dont know) that france and ourselves seem not to give a crap about the population and import uk citizens (who imho should lose any ties the second they leave our shores) with knowing the uks record in such things so they can potentialy infect the rest of us ,its bad enough the 'test' for anyone coming from the area is little more than seeing if they have a packet of throat sweeties in their luggage and they may have a top button undone!

I wonder how many visitors that have come in the last 14 days and are now after mingling with thousands in every seector of the population are waking up this morning with a nasty 'cold' as we speak! To late now! Perhaps those in charge of health an immigration and such things should be the ones emptying the potties of the infected ,unfortunately just punishment rarely happens in this country so they will all be rewarded highly for keeping quiet about the policies that allow such things to happen!

Perhaps its deliberate theres nothing like a life and death scenario on the front page to hide the fact the EU will still be running the country for decades whatever boris says and does

Nice to see you we could all be dead within a thousand years:bye2:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It is unbelievable that people are demanding the repatriation of Britains currently in Wuhan. I would have had genuine respect for any minister prepared to slap that nonsense right down and say that they would ensure that people are provided with accommodation, medical care and consular support in country but that the government will NOT be putting 70 million lives at risk just bring home 70 people.

There's no way we are going to avoid this but every day that we can delay it is an extra day to prepare - and save lives.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

You can't close the airports. WHO has declared England as a "safe zone" and you are still in the EU. You gotta take what they give you.

You can take pride in "calling the shot" - you just selected the wrong germ.

I believe I heard the number 24 on the news today in the U.S.

Phone

At least in the US you can poke a gun in their ribs and march them off to a tent to die in a desert!

Or just shootem!

The obviously hate the US (and the UK,) or they would be living here not in a foreign country so leave them to suffer the consequences of their decision!

My mate, Charlie who is an incurable conspiracy theorist would say that Governments develop then release viruses on populations in an effort to reduce the numbers.

It's cheaper than war, not to mention a cheap experiment for future biological weaponry!!

Have any Chinese government officials been affected?? (Charlie would say Not - There's a secret vaccine already been administered to them - Just tell the government underlings that their Tetanus jab is over due so as not to cause alarm -They always conform - It's what they do)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

My mate, Charlie who is an incurable conspiracy theorist would say that Governments develop then release viruses on populations in an effort to reduce the numbers.

There are a remarkable number of these things that begin in China, Asian Flu, Hong Kong Flu, Bird Flu, Sars; probably more but I cant remember them all.

The main problem is the numbers of Humans, Pigs and Ducks living in close contact. It's high time the Chinese government sorted it out.

• Like 1