Should we have left the EU?

John S

17 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Oh clod is being a naughty little boy ,teacher will put you in the corner

Pour old Chester’s I actually thinking about you  today when the deal got through house ,and all the winging you have done about Johnson letting you down so it now looks like brexshit then .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

He may have let the brexit lot down going out with some deal but as i have said constantly i voted brexit for a specific reason which was met ,i am happy as a sandboy but you appear to still be whining 

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

He may have let the brexit lot down going out with some deal but as i have said constantly i voted brexit for a specific reason which was met ,i am happy as a sandboy but you appear to still be whining 

What !!!! ? you have  called for no deal for ever this isn’t anything  like no deal far from it , Infact one thing Johnson didn’t do was no deal because  even he isn’t that stupid  enough to do that .

Financiel services 80% of our economy not a thing in the deal about financial services here  he is answering  a question why there wasn’t anything in his deal regarding financial services , and as usual he completely changed the question a proper swerve the mans incredible.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes no deal is leaving the EU it was that simple ,politicians should never be given power they refuse to do as they are told.

I am happy the only person whining is you as you have continualy every day for 4 years  ,all i ever do is respond to your whining posts it amuses me

Saying no deal is what brexit should be do you hear me whining its not no deal infact the only one whining is you as it has been through 2 complete threads and you will continue to because you think it makes a difference ,it didnt stop the referendum ,it didnt stop the result and it didnt keep us in as we were ,your whining is the whining of a spoilt child not getting its way

Hopefully come january this threads closed and another one starts then you can show yourself up whining through that

OOH ding ding my loaf has finished its made of canadiani flour you know in 2 days i will use british spelt flour ,you see i dont need the EU

I may even start a poll myself called "will clod ever stop whining" but i think its pretty pointless  i can foresee  the result already!

As for me blaming doris i think you should have a look its always you you couldnt hold yourself back in the thread i am responding to ,you have a problem old fruit

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hmmm pay 1000 plus and it lasts 20 years or 4 200 quid ones that last about the same 

I would plump for the cheap ones and reap the improvements occurring in that time ,we bought our first one for 399 in this house 20 years ago it lasted 15 years (i did replace the brushes and it would probably still be going but a hose burst inside and the water buggered up the pcb) The new one at 249 is vastly superior and can wash twice as much .

Opposite with freezers our oldest is 35 years old at least ,when we moved in it started smelling as where it was stored for 10 months was damp turns out the soft start had melted so we had a look round and was shocked how tiny modern freezers are inside so i repaired the old one for 8 quid and its still going .

Unfortunately the maker is no garauntee of quality anymore ,half of the freezers are the same make rebranded and they are all cutting corners to compete ,you take your choice and hope it lasts ,my sister who does inventories says 4 years is average for fridges which compared to our 1950's fridge is appalling you would think they would last longer but the modern ethic is they just last out the warranty period and then you prepare to fork out for a new one.i go for the cheap ones they are generally easier to fix but more and more have electronics that use cheap conponents and you have a hard time fault finding compared to the mechanical versions of old

Edited by chesters1

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Oh clod is being a naughty little boy ,teacher will put you in the corner

Thanks for posting that Chesters, I can see that you wished to warn me.

Luckily enough I have repeatedly seen the Public Information film “Stranger Danger” and I am already well aware of attempts by some to lure individuals into dark alleyways.

I don’t see any other danger except that, especially as it is posted by a short arsed relic.

There is a picture of me that is my avatar, for some years any member with the memory of a goldfish knows I live in Whippingham in a house owned by Queen Victoria. I don’t think I would be hard to find.

Meeting Clod in a dark alley is ONLY worrying if I was under 12 years, and I ain’t.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Same here, I would have supported no deal but one of mine was to stop part time scrap metal dealers claiming tax credits, we can’t get rid of the ones we have got now I suppose but that puts an end to it.

As for anyone else our resident racist and bigot, as proven, big clod wants to spout off about, well, I really don’t care.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, leedafeeder said:

Yes Miele Vacuums are made in China. Everything else is made in Germany. Hotpoint or Miele? I have made up my mind? What about you?

I have made up my mind that it does not matter the name put on the product or the location it is manufactured, a quality product can be made anywhere, and so it does not matter.

Miele choose to manufacture their washing machines in Germany and you choose to buy them.

Because they manufacture their hoovers in China makes no difference to the product. And so your inference that goods of that quality can ONLY be produced in Germany is wrong.