Should we have left the EU?

John S

Dont mention cash for honours or eccleston ,place is full of sleaze from all parties ,but then they're expected to people vote them in knowing its rife

If you dont like it dont vote them in

I see the EU has finally ratified the crap deal!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 4/27/2021 at 10:36 PM, chesters1 said:

The blair refurb :

The Blair refurb, 1997-2007

Total spend: £285,380 (£410,807 today)

They are all at it!

If the tax payer was paying every one would buy a 5 grand chair ,if it were a donation they would buy 2 for the hell of it and probably a sofa aswell

You’re forgetting the small fact that after the tax payer funded refurbishment, his wife used the PM’s residence for business meetings in direct contravention of the rules. But that is ok, simply because they weren’t Tory voters, which, after all is at the heart of all the dribble he spouts out. C. Blair QC., responsible for the women’s pension fiasco.

Winge Winge, my wife isn’t getting her pension, Winge Winge It’s all the Tories fault for being made to implement the EU directive, Winge Winge fishing boats are currently tied up because of EU quota, Winge Winge, it was ok when they were tied up before because the EU said it was...

Toss Pot.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

7 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

You’re forgetting the small fact that after the tax payer funded refurbishment, his wife used the PM’s residence for business meetings in direct contravention of the rules. But that is ok, simply because they weren’t Tory voters, which, after all is at the heart of all the dribble he spouts out. C. Blair QC., responsible for the women’s pension fiasco.

Winge Winge, my wife isn’t getting her pension, Winge Winge It’s all the Tories fault for being made to implement the EU directive, Winge Winge fishing boats are currently tied up because of EU quota, Winge Winge, it was ok when they were tied up before because the EU said it was...

Toss Pot.

It’s all the Eu fault ? what a complete load of rubbish , fishing boats tied up because of brexit nothing else , Boris Johnson threw them under the bus just like Heath did they were far far  better off before brexit day fact !!!! they were told a pack lies by a super liar  and paid a very heavy price Those who are still in the brexit  fantasy world instead of the hard facts  can keep dreaming on !!!! The EU fault for your wife’s pension being  taken away really ???? So with brexit in place why did this conservative government implement it then , they didn’t needed to but they did !!! and they could have ignored it , the Equality of men and woman was agreed years and years ago regarding pensions etc ,bit it was this government that hit the woman where it hurts .

As one fishermen said to the other !!! The real brexit world not the shite peddled to those who are gullible enough  to keep believing it !!

Let’s put it in perspective fishermen hate Boris Johnson guts !!! For his lies .

image.png.16cb201598cb7a2326ea6de425f6ab40.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Round and round and round ,no need to say any
thing ,anything you say has been discussed a 100 times in the past ,go search

As to being the EU fault about pensions ,you have been shown it was a number of times but round and round it goes ,go search the facts are there

PS gordon brown signed the EU directive into UK law! the equalty act 2010 ,but why should i have to remind you unless your deliberately hoping everyone has forgotten you have been told the exact same thing everytime you bring up the same crap round and round you go

Gordon brown? You know the guy who bankrupted the country! Come on you know the bloke in charge of this bloke who left this note!

https://www.google.com/search?q=there's no money left&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-m#imgrc=A_btOHw6iTAaxM

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round and round ,no need to say any
thing ,anything you say has been discussed a 100 times in the past ,go search

As to being the EU fault about pensions ,you have been shown it was a number of times but round and round it goes ,go search the facts are there

PS gordon brown signed the EU directive into UK law! the equalty act 2010 ,but why should i have to remind you unless your deliberately hoping everyone has forgotten you have been told the exact same thing everytime you bring up the same crap round and round you go

Gordon brown? You know the guy who bankrupted the country! Come on you know the bloke in charge of this bloke who left this note!

https://www.google.com/search?q=there's no money left&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-m#imgrc=A_btOHw6iTAaxM

Gordon brown bankruptcy the wrong the crash in 2008-09 bankrupt the country , the banks were given how much and would a conservative government given that banks the same cash of course they would probably more ..

So 10 years of austerity starving the economy of growth led public  services being starved police etc ,  and no cash left then hey presto ???????? there is billions and billions to now give away,  suddenly a magic money tree !!!! springs up  !!!!!! now if your looking at it this present governments spending, so how much wasted on the test and Trace  the waste is astronomical . fraud on an industrial scale with BBL 700 hundred ltd companies sold to the highest  bidders  splash the cash it’s tax payers cash and it’s free !!!  billions and billions given away like confetti and of course just a few very very lucrative  PPE contracts to party funding friends ? !!!! now if you wants some proper diarrhoea to swim around in look no further than this government’s  present record .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hey presto it was the years of austerity that are paying for your things today

Pointless telling you its all been said before but there you go round and round ,same old ****

Edited by chesters1

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Hey presto it was the years of austerity that are paying for your things today

Is it now less than one year before Covid Teresa May as PM said and I quote when asked about improving public services giving our armed forces a decent pay rise after years of non , her words THERE IS NO MAGIC MONEY TREE ???????  AND ????????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Anything recent? Do you actually know what austerity is? It means tightening your belt trying to run a country AND pay back billions of debt left by the labour government

Edited by chesters1