Should we have left the EU?

John S

Just as they did when labour left ,just as they will when whoever wins the next election ,round and round you go ,round and round debts go

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Just as they did when labour left ,just as they will when whoever wins the next election ,round and round you go ,round and round debts go

No it’s not round and round this is different it’s  record debt and still counting much much  worse than what labour amassed with the global crash in 2008.

What I want to know is there a knote saying we have spent all the cash or is it just we  keep printing money this massive  debt is making past labour governments look like a bunch of Scrooges this has to stop at some time .

Budget 2021: How much will it cost the UK and how will we pay?

The Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) - which keeps tabs on government spending - said that borrowing would be £355bn for the current financial year (April 2020 to April 2021), before falling back to £234bn over the next year.

That's the highest figure ever seen outside wartime

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52663523

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Covid is expensive when your paying 80% of most of the working class wages

The EU is busy printing 80 billion a month to support their failure its not unknown but it just leads to inflation it hopes to get away printing 2 trillion € but i doubt it ,printing debt causes more debt

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

No it’s not round and round this is different it’s  record debt and still counting much much  worse than what labour amassed with the global crash in 2008.

What I want to know is there a knote saying we have spent all the cash or is it just we  keep printing money this massive  debt is making past labour governments look like a bunch of Scrooges this has to stop at some time .

Budget 2021: How much will it cost the UK and how will we pay?

The Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) - which keeps tabs on government spending - said that borrowing would be £355bn for the current financial year (April 2020 to April 2021), before falling back to £234bn over the next year.

That's the highest figure ever seen outside wartime

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52663523

For once, I agree.

We shouldn't have lockdowns or furlough payouts. We need to open the country back up for business.

Trouble is, Boris and Keir are on the same page here.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with Brexit.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Covid is expensive when your paying 80% of most of the working class wages

Is he saying he’s going to give back the handouts he has been given?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Round and round and round we go.

Another Brexit bonus. I suppose we can just eat sovereignty in chips rather than haddock or cod?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1429840/brexit-news-fishing-eu-news-kirkella-uk-fisheries-hull-cod-norway-distant-fishing

Taking back control 

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

I am not so sure about that COVID+Brexit > COVID-Brexit

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

16 hours ago, Ken L said:

For once, I agree.

We shouldn't have lockdowns or furlough payouts. We need to open the country back up for business.

Trouble is, Boris and Keir are on the same page here.

Nothing to do with brexit nothing at all well some will differ massively  , now take a look at that photo Ken this is just  example of the brexit fiasco there is many many more .

There is 2 boats laid side by side in Whitby harbour £10 million in value tied up no quota Boris Johnson sold them  down the river .

Both  of those boats are tied up here in Whitby harbour there working port is Peterhead 300 miles away no quota till July , brexit has sunk them along with many many more .boats ,1000s of boxes of cod is getting dumped daily by U.K. fishing boats as they are not allowed to land it ,Boris Johnson gave the french a large chunk of that U.K. cod quota to say betray is saying it mildly it’s a disaster on colossal scale the exact opposite what was promised by Boris Johnson With brexit to U.K. fishermen.

And more bad news for U.K. fishermen it’s very very serious .

£10m worth of boats sat in Whitby harbour they  can’t work because of brexit agreement .

image.jpeg.b311e549257e2d6d144316c51fe77b01.jpeg

Fishermen accuse Government of Brexit betrayal as Norway deal falls through

29 th April 2021. !!!!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/04/29/fishermen-accuse-government-brexit-betrayal-norway-deal-falls/

Edited by big_cod
T

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round