Should we have left the EU?

John S

Round and round and round

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Round  and round we go ??????

The latest brexit fiasco what a shower ? it just gets worse and worse and worse , So all the shouting about catching more fish with brexit we now actually catch less !!!!!!!!!  More fish to be imported Johnson wants a boot right up his backside what a clot .

Norway  now giving us the kick up the arse all this fiasco just beggars belief.Norwegian  fishermen to supply the UK with cod NOT U.K. fishermen unbelievable.

While a member of Europe we had agreements through the European Union  to fish in Norwegian waters  that has now vanished with Brexit , a  disaster for the U.K. fishing industry now looms .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We imported 14,000 metric tonnes of cod from norway in 2019 its not new!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The frogs are revolting ,something about having to ask before fishing (flies in the face our lot hasnt any waters),france says it 'could' shut off power if we (the channel isles) dont bow before them ,who on earth would wish to rejoin a flawed EU with 'friends' like this in it? Seems we are only friends when we let them rule the roost and pay for the privilage lol

We sent a couple of gunboats ,(probably a couple of dingies with a shotgun and one cartridge between them) and france has done the same ,escalate it !put the UK first for a change!

Edited by chesters1

54 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The frogs are revolting ,something about having to ask before fishing (flies in the face our lot hasnt any waters),france says it 'could' shut off power if we (the channel isles) dont bow before them ,who on earth would wish to rejoin a flawed EU with 'friends' like this in it? Seems we are only friends when we let them rule the roost and pay for the privilage lol

We sent a couple of gunboats ,(probably a couple of dingies with a shotgun and one cartridge between them) and france has done the same ,escalate it !put the UK first for a change!

Interning scenario all over the news and not even a whisper about U.K fishermen sold down the river  by Boris Johnson hilarious really propaganda again . And it is actually  uk government who is at fault not issuing the licences  on time to the french .French  fish round jersey we fish round France , do they say that on the news it’s all for the nodding dogs and the  bleating sheep .

And just been with a skipper who has given me a full run down of the quota situation, they have lost 1000 ton of  quota with brexit not a bad result eh ? and they are just one company who land practically all there  fish in Peterhead, brexit disaster is his words and he says Norway have given  us the  boot and unless something isn’t sorted soon with Norway it’s game over £20 million pounds worth of boats scrap !

Rebuilding our Coastel communities what Johnson really meant was destroying them .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round ,when will you get the fact a handful of fishermen are way down the list both on here and the world , no-one cares! If most cannot be bothered to land their catches for OUR use they are no use to us!They whine they cannot sell it on the continent but cannot grasp try selling it here !

They have had years to sort themselves out if they cannot be bothered to they deserve to go under

Brexit is done ,thats it bye  bye! bugger knows why you think people are so thick as you thinking continually posting the same thing will suddenly change history ,it wont but round and round and round you go ,same crap same response!

If they really wanted to sell fish to foreigners then set up a factory ship and flog it to them from int waters ,if they cannot get round their situation they are not worth talking about ,but ofcourse learning no-one cares you will continue to because your an idiot aswell ,is it salt water?

PS look around the fishing industry destroyed itself decades ago !

Made me laugh a frog fisherman whining they have been fishing here (british waters) for a thousand years ,tough we have been in ours but the EU still pinched it ,unfortunately i would see many boats approaching brit waters as an invasion and sunk them but obviously the UK government doesnt ?

Poor poor cod the economy is flying ,how that must stick in your remain throat!

No empty shelves ,no war ,no shortages ,drugs no problem ,great vaccine rate ,and the economy is good ,so much for remain LIES!

Edited by chesters1

37 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round ,when will you get the fact a handful of fishermen are way down the list both on here and the world , no-one cares! If most cannot be bothered to land their catches for OUR use they are no use to us!They whine they cannot sell it on the continent but cannot grasp try selling it here !

They have had years to sort themselves out if they cannot be bothered to they deserve to go under

Brexit is done ,thats it bye  bye! bugger knows why you think people are so thick as you thinking continually posting the same thing will suddenly change history ,it wont but round and round and round you go ,same crap same response!

If they really wanted to sell fish to foreigners then set up a factory ship and flog it to them from int waters ,if they cannot get round their situation they are not worth talking about ,but ofcourse learning no-one cares you will continue to because your an idiot aswell ,is it salt water?

PS look around the fishing industry destroyed itself decades ago !

Dear me you haven’t a clue Chester’s, so you say sell it here sell what !!!!! Johnson the dummy has given there quota to the french !!!! They deserve to go under FFS  what they should do is go and do a blockade like the french they have balls !!  and then the gullible public might just might stop listening to the crap the press keeping telling them,no one cares maybe you don’t care but maybe if the lies stopped and the truth was told people might just wake up .blockage the  lot that’s the answer and show what a lying turd Johnson really is .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you look at the news the frogs are complaining they CANNOT fish ,grow up stop believing the media there more than one side stop looking at just one!

Now i am off for walkies ,amuse yourself posting shite and other peoples opinion for an hour or so

Edited by chesters1

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Do you look at the news the frogs are complaining they CANNOT fish ,grow up stop believing the media there more than one side stop looking at just one!

Now i am off for walkies ,amuse yourself posting shite and other peoples opinion for an hour or so

The french can’t fish of jersey my Lord seriously you don’t t think they just fish  off jersey ???? , they are all over the place shetlands etc it’s you that  need to stop listening to the media !!! I prefer posting the facts not like some who make up as they go along , ,As for talking shite  stick to Brain surgery it’s easier !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg