Should we have left the EU?

John S

Opinion !round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Opinion !round and round the troll goes

Pathetic !!!!!!

Farmers’ union demands Australia deal review to avoid brexit ‘car-crash in the countryside’

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round ,i post facts you post opinion

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round ,i post facts you post opinion

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: Seriously!!!!

Farmers’ union demands Australia deal review to avoid brexit ‘car-crash in the countryside’

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes ,show me proof not opinion

All hail clod king of circular reasoning

Edited by chesters1

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes ,show me proof not opinion

All hail clod king of circular reasoning

Facts facts facts you cannot handle the truth Brexit is a disaster for Great Britain, it’s a loser but some just  love being losers .everywhere you look it’s a disaster and it’s going to get a lot lot worse so strap yourself in heaps more **** coming your way .

Trade deals panicking getting trade deals at any price and any cost but you can’t hide the scrutiny and keep pretending.

Desperate people do desperate things especially when you know your on a loser .

Brexit news – live: UK didn’t get deal it wanted for NI, Frost admits as Britain ‘desperate’ over trade talks

His words paint a different picture from Boris Johnson’s assurances in November 2019 that Northern Ireland had “a great deal”.

In other Brexit-related news, an expert has accused the government of appearing “desperate” in its attempts to strike free trade deals.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes i agree ,getting any deal from the EU would be a bad deal ,but its round and round we have already discussed  it many times why again?

I am still waiting for proof ,wheres your numbers that brexit has destroyed thousands of companies ,how do you sort out the covid destroyed ones?

Its easy to sit and spout things but you need to provide the facts to prove it and opinion isnt fact ,i provided the numbers you ignored of UK agriculture taking a nosedive after joining the EU how about you proving them wrong or admitting they are right

You link opinion saying a deal with oz will destroy uk farming but show no figures proving it ,why because its just opinion unless it happens and you collate the figures and publish them its just an opinion ,i could say a spacecraft  will destroy british farming and it would just be the same opinion so its not worth a jot! It doesnt matter who says it its just opinion unless its backed up with facts

All you ever provide is opinion never fact ,try fact for a change and links to any media are hearsay which is worthless because it can be manipulated by the media

If you keep going round saying the same opinion and hearsay then you are a troll ,you call me a liar but cannot prove i am then your a troll ,you put words in my mouth saying i am a deniar but dont post any of my posts denying it ,your a troll nothing but a troll a sad little attention seeker say your crap on Facebook with the rest of the kid's attention-seeking

Your allowed your opinion but why post other peoples opinion its not backing yours up its just another opinion  not a fact proving yours! You cannot get it in your head someone agreeing with your opinion doesnt make it a fact it just means its two opinions that are the same, big deal! Whoopey two people out of 65 million agree

My opinion was any deal with the EU would be a bad deal ,you prove me right everytime you open your mouth

Edited by chesters1

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Yes i agree ,getting any deal from the EU would be a bad deal ,but its round and round we have already discussed  it many times why again?

I am still waiting for proof ,wheres your numbers that brexit has destroyed thousands of companies ,how do you sort out the covid destroyed ones?

Its easy to sit and spout things but you need to provide the facts to prove it and opinion isnt fact ,i provided the numbers you ignored of UK agriculture taking a nosedive after joining the EU how about you proving them wrong or admitting they are right

You link opinion saying a deal with oz will destroy uk farming but show no figures proving it ,why because its just opinion unless it happens and you collate the figures and publish them its just an opinion ,i could say a spacecraft  will destroy british farming and it would just be the same opinion so its not worth a jot! It doesnt matter who says it its just opinion unless its backed up with facts

All you ever provide is opinion never fact ,try fact for a change and links to any media are hearsay which is worthless because it can be manipulated by the media

If you keep going round saying the same opinion and hearsay then you are a troll ,you call me a liar but cannot prove i am then your a troll ,you put words in my mouth saying i am a deniar but dont post any of my posts denying it ,your a troll nothing but a troll a sad little attention seeker say your crap on Facebook with the rest of the kid's attention-seeking

Your allowed your opinion but why post other peoples opinion its not backing yours up its just another opinion  not a fact proving yours! You cannot get it in your head someone agreeing with your opinion doesnt make it a fact it just means its two opinions that are the same, big deal! Whoopey two people out of 65 million agree

My opinion was any deal with the EU would be a bad deal ,you prove me right everytime you open your mouth

Post  my opinion these  are my opinions I don’t need anybody  to tell me millions are being lost every single day in the fishing industry I see it first hand boats tied up losing Millions that’s my opinion and it’s a fact , you live in Surrey so what would you know very little to be exact ,..

And yes ordered a part for my Cummins engine where does it come from Belgium, ordered it Monday normally 2 days it would be here and now it’s Friday won’t be here till next Tuesday a bloody week late ? it’s sat in Dover ??  customs checks ?brexit is a dinosaur for U.K.  business and it’s not just me suffering millions  and millions of other components jammed in U.K. customs because of Brexsick  talk about a major ****up  how much is the delay costing U.K. productivity and we are already miles behind  the EU in productivity we are now much much worse off now because of brexit , but it’s all hitting home businesses are seriously pulling  there hair out led down the garden path by a bunch of half wits .

And seriously you explain to me how fishermen, farmers , city etc all Started there problems from brexit day coincidentally not a chance , brexit has strangled them and it’s just the start .

So give me one trade deal better that we already had with the European Union  ????????

Billions going to Europe flowing  out of London !!

Farmers losers ,fishermen losers , there businesses losing millions as we speak brexit 100% to blame !!!

Now tell me the winners !!!!! Don’t mention the NHS FFS !!!

And just a sharp reminder of record our national dept .

UK National Debt Close to £3. Trillion

Mainstream media headlines today are focused on Britain's record national debt,  a figure that can only exponentially increase unless the entire mechanism of Government finance is overhauled. The truth however is much worse, factoring in all liabilities including state and public sector pensions, the real national debt is closer to £4.8 trillion, some £78,000 for every person in the UK

Remember the boom and bust how long do we have to wait for it again not  long .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

If they are your opinions then why not just state your opinion and not repeatedly link to other peoples opinions?

Why the constant copying and pasting of hearsay and opinion from others ? No-one cares if someone agrees with you as you can tell from the lack of response except from a couple of other (inc myself) showing when your opinion is incorrect) you still cannot grasp posting other peoples opinion is just opinion ,it doesnt suddenly become fact if its not a fact

PS still nothing from you about the EU destroying UK agriculture but i guess you will still post unfounded links to a deal concerning OZ doing the same because it suits your bias in your circular reasoning life

You still havnt proved i was lying and you still havnt posted a link to me denying something ,you are a troll and i will treat you like one everytime you troll

PPS going on about fishing is just you going round and round and round if anyone gave a crap on here they would have agreed with you on your first post about it,you insist the media are (your words) liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper etc etc but use them to back up everything you say ,not only are you a troll you are a pathetic needy troll who will say anything to get attention like a five year old

Now man up and post facts that determine the brexit and covid parts of company closures IE post 2 lists one showing brexit caused xxx and one covid did ,you cannot !so wait 5 or 10 years until its possible to do so once the figures are worked out by experts not opinionated people with a bias ,you keep mouthing things but dont back them up except for opinions

PPPS still waiting for all these shortages the remain liers said we will have ,not one thing i have ordered via amazon or morrisons has not been delivered because they cannot get it ! The head of the road haulage lot said we would all be starving to death ,naked and homeless ,how right he wasnt ! He just wanted money for his organisation his agenda!

Pppps gb has still not implemented border checks (as from feb 21? For 6 months ) so your being lied to the problem is with the french not allowing brit goods into the EU not vice versa why not chugg over to your mates in belgium and pick it up? You have a spare engine surely ?what idiot goes to sea without a back up ? You get reduced fuel its no problem .cummins marine engines are made in darlington They have a parts distribution center in the uk why not from there?

Now why not **** off to facebook and chat to gullible children just like you but dont worry i wont get bored i just cut and paste "round and round" etc ,you troll i will cut and paste keeps me entertained reading your childish rants

Hail clod ANs troll and king of circular reasoning

Edited by chesters1

19 hours ago, chesters1 said:

If they are your opinions then why not just state your opinion and not repeatedly link to other peoples opinions?

Why the constant copying and pasting of hearsay and opinion from others ? No-one cares if someone agrees with you as you can tell from the lack of response except from a couple of other (inc myself) showing when your opinion is incorrect) you still cannot grasp posting other peoples opinion is just opinion ,it doesnt suddenly become fact if its not a fact

PS still nothing from you about the EU destroying UK agriculture but i guess you will still post unfounded links to a deal concerning OZ doing the same because it suits your bias in your circular reasoning life

You still havnt proved i was lying and you still havnt posted a link to me denying something ,you are a troll and i will treat you like one everytime you troll

PPS going on about fishing is just you going round and round and round if anyone gave a crap on here they would have agreed with you on your first post about it,you insist the media are (your words) liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper etc etc but use them to back up everything you say ,not only are you a troll you are a pathetic needy troll who will say anything to get attention like a five year old

Now man up and post facts that determine the brexit and covid parts of company closures IE post 2 lists one showing brexit caused xxx and one covid did ,you cannot !so wait 5 or 10 years until its possible to do so once the figures are worked out by experts not opinionated people with a bias ,you keep mouthing things but dont back them up except for opinions

PPPS still waiting for all these shortages the remain liers said we will have ,not one thing i have ordered via amazon or morrisons has not been delivered because they cannot get it ! The head of the road haulage lot said we would all be starving to death ,naked and homeless ,how right he wasnt ! He just wanted money for his organisation his agenda!

Pppps gb has still not implemented border checks (as from feb 21? For 6 months ) so your being lied to the problem is with the french not allowing brit goods into the EU not vice versa why not chugg over to your mates in belgium and pick it up? You have a spare engine surely ?what idiot goes to sea without a back up ? You get reduced fuel its no problem .cummins marine engines are made in darlington They have a parts distribution center in the uk why not from there?

Now why not **** off to facebook and chat to gullible children just like you but dont worry i wont get bored i just cut and paste "round and round" etc ,you troll i will cut and paste keeps me entertained reading your childish rants

Hail clod ANs troll and king of circular reasoning

In the brexit  fantasy world  you live in again let your brain engage,  Part ordered Monday from Belgium normally 2 day delivery but because of brexsick expected Tuesday 8 days later a complete  brexsick ****up , FACT !!!! And hey presto Millions  and millions of parts for cars busses vans boats tractors etc etc etc all held up in customs because of brexsick FACT !!!!!

Now a man with a wooden head can see brexsick is a complete disaster .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg