Should we have left the EU?

John S

7 minutes ago, big_cod said:

In the brexit  fantasy world  you live in again let your brain engage,  Part ordered Monday from Belgium normally 2 day delivery but because of brexsick expected Tuesday 8 days later a complete  brexsick ****up , FACT !!!! And hey presto Millions  and millions of parts for cars busses vans boats tractors etc etc etc all held up in customs because of brexsick FACT !!!!!

Now a man with a wooden head can see brexsick is a complete disaster .

Order from a UK supplier. Problem solved.

I suspect that the only problem here is your pathological inability to adapt to a new reality.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Order from a UK supplier. Problem solved.

I suspect that the only problem here is your pathological inability to adapt to a new reality.

Hook  me are you living in brexit fantasy land as well,  it is a U.K. supplier who will order  the part  through Belgium !!!! Europe gateways  to suppling the U.K. and the rest of  Europe with engine parts etc . Do you think they make the spare parts  here in the U.K. seriously lord  above !!! very little kept on the shelf it was so easy to order it arrival would in 2 days that’s all gone history destroyed by brexshit  8 days now delivery time !!!

If that is your thoughts Ken and was actually real ????and it was implemented with little or no spare parts here the automobile industry would come to a grinding halt cars , wagons etc etc laid up everywhere and  this country  would be well and truly hooked , buts that what brexit is quietly doing hooking  the country strangling it day by day it’s a disaster .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Last time I checked, Belgium wasn't exactly a manufacturing hub for engine parts of any sort.

Where are they made?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

31 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Last time I checked, Belgium wasn't exactly a manufacturing hub for engine parts of any sort.

Where are they made?

And where do you think they are made here in the U.K. !!!!!!! Or abroad Ken seriously !!!.Belgium is biggest disturber in Europe the U.K. is not and never will be now we are brexit home alone .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Without knowing the brand, I've no idea where he parts for your engine are made, but you've described Belgium as a "gateway" and a "disturber", so I'm guessing it's not actually made in Belgium.

Why not go to the source?

15 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Without knowing the brand, I've no idea where he parts for your engine are made, but you've described Belgium as a "gateway" and a "disturber", so I'm guessing it's not actually made in Belgium.

Why not go to the source?

Because everything is  stocked  there in Belgium along with millions and millions of other parts for engines etc . Where do you actually think most of the car parts for automobiles here in the U.K. come from Belgium.

I suppose I could wait a month from China ?and  as some will find out when there car breaks down sorry sir no parts  now for a week , why is that brexit sorry ?? But nobody explained that could happen well it did !!! ?

We are just an island all on our own now ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Because everything is  stocked  there in Belgium along with millions and millions of other parts for engines etc . Where do you actually think most of the car parts for automobiles here in the U.K. come from Belgium.

I suppose I could wait a month from China ?and  as some will find out when there car breaks down sorry sir no parts  now for a week , why is that brexit sorry ?? But nobody explained that could happen well it did !!! ?

We are just an island all on our own now ?

You are just winging about a minor inconvenience.

If there is a UK demand, someone will fill it, but in the meantime, you might as well quit stamping your ickle feets.

25 minutes ago, Ken L said:

You are just winging about a minor inconvenience.

If there is a UK demand, someone will fill it, but in the meantime, you might as well quit stamping your ickle feets.

A minor inconvenience ?!!!! Seriously  what an answer thats typical from somebody who hasn’t a clue what they are talking about ..When  Boris Johnson gets asked a question he then starts  to talk about the weather ?

You see Ken in the real world not the brexit fantasy world .Now just hope your vehicle doesn’t break down and need parts and that goes for all brexshiteers living in the fantasy .

Welcome to brexsick Britain 

Investigation: How Brexit has led to a parts crisis for independent garages in the UK

Delays and unexpected surcharges as a result of Brexit are causing havoc in the aftersales industry, with independent garages refusing to work on some vehicles and cars stuck in workshops across the country with problems that have rendered them off-road
https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/investigation-how-brexit-has-led-to-a-parts-crisis-for-independent-garages-in-the-uk/220502

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, big_cod said:

A minor inconvenience ?!!!! Seriously  what an answer thats typical from somebody who hasn’t a clue what they are talking about ..When  Boris Johnson gets asked a question he then starts  to talk about the weather ?

You see Ken in the real world not the brexit fantasy world .Now just hope your vehicle doesn’t break down and need parts .

Welcome to brexsick Britain 

Investigation: How Brexit has led to a parts crisis for independent garages in the UK

Delays and unexpected surcharges as a result of Brexit are causing havoc in the aftersales industry, with independent garages refusing to work on some vehicles and cars stuck in workshops across the country with problems that have rendered them off-road
https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/investigation-how-brexit-has-led-to-a-parts-crisis-for-independent-garages-in-the-uk/220502

Five years to prepare = Zero sympathy.

11 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Five years to prepare = Zero sympathy.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

five years of lies Ken Boris Johnson own words we would be silly to leave the single market he lied .!!!!!!!!!!!! And then  put 1000s and 1000s of businesses  in peril welcome to brexsick Britain !!!! .I give him 10 out of 10 for deceit how long before the worm turns .Covid had saved his skin but for how long .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg