Should we have left the EU?

John S

59 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Without knowing the brand, I've no idea where he parts for your engine are made, but you've described Belgium as a "gateway" and a "disturber", so I'm guessing it's not actually made in Belgium.

Why not go to the source?

Cummins UK is the distributor for UK and Ireland; but it wasn't always known by this name. Cummins Diesel Sales & Service Limited was owned by Blackwood Hodge CDS&S, operating out of Blackwood Hodge, UK. It was acquired by Cummins Inc and renamed Cummins Diesel in 1984, before having its name changed to Cummins UK in 2004. This was the case for many Blackwood Hodge operations throughout the world, for example in Australia.[6]

Cummins UK currently has eight service centres across the UK and Ireland, with its Irish facility based in Dublin and its central parts warehouse based at its headquarters in Wellingborough at Park Farm Industrial Estate.

Just after 2004 Cummins UK changed the way it operated, moving all stock (apart from some fast moving parts) out of its branches and into its headquarters in Wellingborough U.K.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Cummins UK is the distributor for UK and Ireland; but it wasn't always known by this name. Cummins Diesel Sales & Service Limited was owned by Blackwood Hodge CDS&S, operating out of Blackwood Hodge, UK. It was acquired by Cummins Inc and renamed Cummins Diesel in 1984, before having its name changed to Cummins UK in 2004. This was the case for many Blackwood Hodge operations throughout the world, for example in Australia.[6]

Cummins UK currently has eight service centres across the UK and Ireland, with its Irish facility based in Dublin and its central parts warehouse based at its headquarters in Wellingborough at Park Farm Industrial Estate.

Just after 2004 Cummins UK changed the way it operated, moving all stock (apart from some fast moving parts) out of its branches and into its headquarters in Wellingborough U.K.

???????????????????

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

21 minutes ago, big_cod said:

???????????????????

Again for the thick ones who don’t take it in , unless your a dealer which there are now just a few selected throughout the U.K.  you can’t phone Wellingborough anymore,they dont deal with independent traders and most of the parts Cummins supply come through Belgium I had an account with Wellingborough ordering numerous engine parts over the years which if they hadn’t on the  shelf you guessed it come from Belgium !!!!!!!!!!!!! As Belgium is the top distribution centre in Europe , Britain is tiny and brexit has made thing very much worse for anybody who requires engine parts .

For those  who think brexit is a winner think again your dreaming how can anybody impose so much self harm is staggering.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes ,back to the lies again

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Pointless ,i told him the same but fact doesnt fit into his anti tory /brexit bias and his desperation to troll!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

58 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Pointless ,i told him the same but fact doesnt fit into his anti tory /brexit bias and his desperation to troll!

I can’t be arsed to read what he says Chesters let alone reply to him.

Ken posed the question I found the answer for Ken.

As you say pointless conversing with him, if social media told him the sea was pink with red spots he would post it on here with a link.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

17 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes ,back to the lies again

Denial Denali denial lying to me and the best lying to yourself , the anglersnet brexit bubble round and round you go in the fantasy brexit world, completely out of touch with reality utterly Hilarious.really ?   

From farming to the automobile industry , fishing ,city , growers etc etc. Is there anybody left out shafted by brexsick .

I have asked you to give me a trade deal better than ones we had in the European Union still waiting ??????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

16 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I can’t be arsed to read what he says Chesters let alone reply to him.

Ken posed the question I found the answer for Ken.

As you say pointless conversing with him, if social media told him the sea was pink with red spots he would post it on here with a link.

You found the answer  to what exactly !!!!!!!!! That the bulk of Cummins parts comes through Belgium  All the gear definitely no idea what so ever stupid doesn’t come anywhere near .I met some numb hookers but you take some beating.

Next you will telling me brexit is going well :bigemo_harabe_net-163:it’s not just a disaster it’s catastrophic thats unless your dumb and totally oblivious to reality.

Parts 2 day delivery from Belgium and now  8 because of brexshit now that’s a great result isn’t it fantastic for U.K. businesses !!! My part sat in Dover in customs how convenient ? £3,000 down this week because of the  poxy Brexit but how many other businesses suffering the same fate ??????

And for those still living in the bresxshit dream world reality for you not just Cummins parts is it !!!!

Investigation: How Brexit has led to a parts crisis for independent garages in the UK

Delays and unexpected surcharges as a result of Brexit are causing havoc in the aftersales industry, with independent garages refusing to work on some vehicles and cars stuck in workshops across the country with problems that have rendered them off-road.

Now if you like rolling around in a pile of dog **** brexit is the perfect remedy.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round ,poor poor cod

Edited by chesters1

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round

Better trade deals come on let’s have them ,but you can’t can you because there isn’t any is there .Britain is worse off with brexit . 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg