Should we have left the EU?

John S

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

My brain Jesus wept open your eyes man get your head out of your arse brexit is a disaster !!!!!!!! 

Nothing positive everything negative!!!!

So you keep saying old fruit - but you're not providing any evidence other that the regurgitated bile of your favourite Britain hating YouTube pundits.

Tell you what, why don't you tell us what measurable successes it would take for you to declare Brexit a success by the end of 2021, and we'll see how things pan out.

Edit: How about a trade deal with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

5 hours ago, Ken L said:

So you keep saying old fruit - but you're not providing any evidence other that the regurgitated bile of your favourite Britain hating YouTube pundits.

Tell you what, why don't you tell us what measurable successes it would take for you to declare Brexit a success by the end of 2021, and we'll see how things pan out.

Edit: How about a trade deal with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein?

Again what has come out of brexit apart ravaging U.K. business you tell me Ken ,one company and they voted brexit !!!!!!!! in Whitby £1 million a month they are losing thats just here .What about the rest of country it’s horrendous I tell you what you keep dreaming of the brexit fantasy I will live in real world .

Lets scrutinise the Australian trade deal isn’t pretty is it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

48 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Again what has come out of brexit apart ravaging U.K. business you tell me Ken ,one company and they voted brexit !!!!!!!! in Whitby £1 million a month they are losing thats just here .What about the rest of country it’s horrendous I tell you what you keep dreaming of the brexit fantasy I will live in real world .

Lets scrutinise the Australian trade deal isn’t pretty is it .

Back to the regurgitated bile of your favourite Britain hating YouTube pundits.

How about you tell us what measurable successes it would take for you to declare Brexit a success by the end of 2021.

Oh and your boy's credibility took a huge nosedive when he decided to show an image of President Xi, while talking about the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership.

China isn't even a member of the CPTPP!

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

15 hours ago, Ken L said:

How about you tell us what measurable successes it would take for you to declare Brexit a success by the end of 2021.

Oh and your boy's credibility took a huge nosedive when he decided to show an image of President Xi, while talking about the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership.

On the vote form it should have read brexit damage limitation vote form it’s an utter disgrace how the public were hoodwinked , a pack of utter lies peddled where ever you look with brexit you crack on Ken keep believing in a Better Britain  with brexit you will be waiting forever .

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

On the vote form it should have read brexit damage limitation vote form it’s an utter disgrace how the public were hoodwinked , a pack of utter lies peddled where ever you look with brexit you crack on Ken keep believing in a Better Britain  with brexit you will be waiting forever .

But it didn't, and even if it did, nobody would have known what the hell they were being asked, because once again, what you've written makes no sense.

Edit: lets try your suggestion out....

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

1: Remain a member of the European Union [  ]

2: Leave the European Union [  ]

3: brexit damage limitation vote form it’s an utter disgrace how the public were hoodwinked , a pack of utter lies peddled where ever you look with brexit [  ]

Edited by Ken L

No answers to your questions so the troll just goes round and round

Still waiting for the troll to answer mine ,quick to open its mouth! slow to prove what comes out of it except more opinion piled on top

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

No answers to your questions so the troll just goes round and round

Still waiting for the troll to answer mine ,quick to open its mouth! slow to prove what comes out of it except more opinion piled on top

Any claim must be falsifiable.

He can spout that Brexit is a disaster all he likes, but it means nothing unless he is prepared to state what would convince him that it's not a disaster.

I could (with a little thought and a few caveats) come up with criteria that would force me to revise my position on lots of beliefs that underpin my world-view. There's nothing hard about it unless your beliefs are irrational and dogmatic.

Edited by Ken L

Luckily my life bubble is very small ,once something enters it i react ,i leave the other big bubble mines in to look after itself.  I am very pragmatic in my bubble i really dont care about the rest of the world ,people can eat babies for all i care 

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 6/4/2021 at 5:25 PM, Ken L said:

Talk about YouTube pundits don’t talk so stupid , first hand £1 million a month loss since brexit day is that some you tube brexit pundit !!!! The  brexit Brian  dead on hear is worse than  the brexit lies your beyond help .

Trade deals  worse then we already had with the EU keep dreaming in your fantasy brexit world , you have been  hooked over but you can’t see it.

This forum is a laugh all in denial of reality living your own little world of  brexisick bulkshit  just crack on..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes ,when it will stop repeating the same opinions no-one  knows