Should we have left the EU?

John S

They have always been getting UK fish ,the factory ships used to hang about and boats take their catch to them ,ofcourse if you land fish on them your not landing them onshore so your quota is unaffected.Theres plenty of markets outside the EU the UK for one!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 8/23/2020 at 11:17 PM, chesters1 said:

We import many more fish than we export ,about 70- 80% is imported ,had some nice chilean mussles today

Would prefer british ones ,they will come crawling once their EU customers are cut off by the EU ,will i buy uk mussels? If ofcourse they are cheaper than chilean ones if not they can go broke and i will buy chilean ones

It would be interesting to know how much of the fish we import is UK fish landed in the continent then imported  back here at a higher price ?

Bugger knows why the uk fishing industry thinks its inflential its influence on gdp is minute ,our waters though have a much greater interest hence the EU wanting it at any cost

You have hit  the nail on the head fishing and gdp tiny  isn’t it but when they want stir up nationalism it’s the be all and end all ,it’s ****s the Brexiteers don’t give a flying hook about the fishing industry but scream it for there own cause and they will very soon will be found out 

The EU countries eat vasts  sums of fish we eat very little fish conspired to EU .

Intersting I was down on the fish market yesterday when the Spanish viva wagon pulled up to take a ton  and half Of live lobsters from the  tanks situated on harbour side  back to Spain , Whitby is just one port  on his travels round the U.K.taking many tons of live lobsters back to Spain top prices paid to U.K. fishermen for shellfish but for how long .a massive home goal is on the horizon for U.K.fishermen with brexit.

Shellfish prices crash thousands of U.K. fishermen will go under already suffering under  the symptoms of Covid 19 brexit will finish them off .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The real brexit or brexshit .

And the loony Brexiteers now shuffling to blame Johnson for all there own doings absolutely brilliant  this brexit wait till next January when the real ****  hits the fan , sit back and enjoy ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Boris Johnson make a mistake ? never can’t be our negotiators are they out of there depth.

Brexit OWN GOAL: Brexiteer admits HUGE mistake by No10 has allowed EU to make major gains

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1328879/brexit-news-UK-EU-trade-talks-boris-johnson-michel-barnier-david-frost-brussels-latest

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Less **** with brexit whoops no it’s more **** with brexit not less ?

Just how many of the promises With brexit have turned out to be false totally untrue yes lions led by donkeys .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What are these promises you keep declaring i saw only two on the ballot paper stay or leave .

No box for almost stay none for almost leave .

If YOU believed  these 'promises' then the fool is you

You really need to grow up and except you LOST ,toys for throwing out of prams is for two year olds

It doesnt matter what crap you spout ,what opinionated videos you post and dream we wont leave ,the deed is done and a no deal is the best deal ,ANY deal with the EU is falling into their clutches! we have no problems dealing with europe as we have for millennia  but not via a bunch of unelected crooks called the EU who are nothin but criminal middle men thinking they are the lords of the continent who demand a 'level playing field' that in reality stops us competing and lets them dictate who we trade with and dictates the tarrifs we pay on everything from everywhere on the planet

Edited by chesters1

32 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

What are these promises you keep declaring i saw only two on the ballot paper stay or leave .

No box for almost stay none for almost leave .

If YOU believed  these 'promises' then the fool is you

You really need to grow up and except you LOST ,toys for throwing out of prams is for two year olds

It doesnt matter what crap you spout ,what opinionated videos you post and dream we wont leave ,the deed is done and a no deal is the best deal ,ANY deal with the EU is falling into their clutches! we have no problems dealing with europe as we have for millennia  but not via a bunch of unelected crooks called the EU who are nothin but criminal middle men thinking they are the lords of the continent who demand a 'level playing field' that in reality stops us competing and lets them dictate who we trade with and dictates the tarrifs we pay on everything from everywhere on the planet

Interesting quote on the News today, some analyst being asked about the again repeated novochock poisoning and asked what the response will be replies “We saw that the EU was toothless after the annexation of Odessa from the Ukraine and they might very well bluster, inflate theIr chests and strut around like a bantam but the truth is, without the US. and the UK. that is about all they can do.

Was that on the ballot? Can’t wait for the New Year if only to stop the scaremongering.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The fabled but denied euro army is all but made ,germany for one is terrified of russia for the attrocities it commited in ww2 .

Luckily hopefully once we are out the russians get revenge and our useless government looks the other way .