Should we have left the EU?

John S

You can Mr Bush for $100 a day i will teach you

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes ,well thats the first days course finished paypal will do!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1

Perhaps you've made a wise choice to pin me in the chains of IGNORANCE. For now it can never be conclusively said that someone ignorant is happy or sad about anything from which wisdom is born

Phone

On 6/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, big_cod said:

So let’s look at the facts this  government pushed brexit , implemented brexit now  so is there judgment appalling ,  England has the worst death rate in the world Britain has had the worst death than all of Europe The other day with Covid 19 judgement so  just what does that tell you , so what exactly  are we expecting with brexit it’s a very frighting  prospect all I can say is  god help us all with the biggest buffoon in charge this country has ever seen .

Boris he is in a word useless .

Apparently not.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8599213/Thousands-Covid-19-deaths-wiped-governments-official-toll-counting-fiasco.html

Of course, it will be impossible to determine the full impact of the pandemic until it is over.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

Apparently not.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8599213/Thousands-Covid-19-deaths-wiped-governments-official-toll-counting-fiasco.html

Of course, it will be impossible to determine the full impact of the pandemic until it is over.

And I read it in the daily mail ? it’s defernetly true Ken so our great leader bungling Boris has done a great job with Covid 19 . Rubbish no other word to describe it he is responsible for 1000s of deaths sending infected Covid patients back into care homes infecting  many many elderly patients no he won’t get off the hook he is  guilty as charged .The mans a useless pudding his name is shite and his boss Cummins is even worse the day he took the **** broke  the lockdown rules  he opened the floodgates taking my wife and kids for ride to check my eyesight  FFS idiots the pair of them. 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And for all you Brexiteers who still live in hope more good news for you .Brexit will cost this country dearly but we will be getting our waters back ? for those of you who still believe it’s all down to those nasty EU boats trying googling prosecutions for U.K. fishermen breaking EU  quota rules trying protect fish stocks .Try living in real world instead of the constant shite the brexit press peddle deceiving the British people . 

But not long to boris Johnson’s sellout it’s coming he doesn’t really believe in brexit .

Those horrendous lorry parks a brexit wonderland for Britain’s haulage industry yes these lorry parks are the real face of brexit get ready for a massive backlash .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-53568309

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

And I read it in the daily mail ? it’s defernetly true Ken so our great leader bungling Boris has done a great job with Covid 19 . Rubbish no other word to describe it he is responsible for 1000s of deaths sending infected Covid patients back into care homes infecting  many many elderly patients no he won’t get off the hook he is  guilty as charged .The mans a useless pudding his name is shite and his boss Cummins is even worse the day he took the **** broke  the lockdown rules  he opened the floodgates taking my wife and kids for ride to check my eyesight  FFS idiots the pair of them. 

It's the content that matters, not the wrapping. You will find the same story in lefty rag The Mirror, and elsewhere.

Boris and company made errors but the leftist alternative would have been worse - Labour were screaming "racist"every time the finger was pointed at China or travel restrictions were mooted.

Perhaps I should have been in charge. I would have closed the borders on the 23rd of January.

Why do you still insist on spouting shite about Cummings? The police stated that he had no case to answer.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

It's the content that matters, not the wrapping. You will find the same story in lefty rag The Mirror, and elsewhere.

Boris and company made errors but the leftist alternative would have been worse - Labour were screaming "racist"every time the finger was pointed at China or travel restrictions were mooted.

Perhaps I should have been in charge. I would have closed the borders on the 23rd of January.

Why do you still insist on spouting shite about Cummings? The police stated that he had no case to answer.

How can you say labour would  have been worse ? we aren't judging labour they aren’t- in charge to say labour would have been worse  is utter rubbish is that the best defence you can put together for Johnson’s incompetence.

They call it a shitfest .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg