Coronavirus

Elton

Does anyone care? Not dying prematurely  comes way before money

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Show me the referendum or poll proving this

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Did we really come out quite lightly re UK covid deaths??

The total so far is a lot, but when you look at it, it's about the total capacity of 2 Top Premiership Football Clubs!!

I wasn't around, but maybe the Spanish Flu killed more??

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

9 hours ago, Martin56 said:

The total so far is a lot, but when you look at it, it's about the total capacity of 2 Top Premiership Football Clubs!!

Spanish flu killed 228,000 in the U.K. if the figures are correct Martin but with the level of hygiene  and  precautions etc etc nowadays covid has still done a very nasty job .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

10 hours ago, Martin56 said:

It’s an interesting read Martin, there was a brilliant two part documentary on National Geographic a year or so ago, can’t remember the title.

The death toll is very much an unknown number ranging from 17 million to 100 Worldwide. Interesting that when the recent variant hit the ‘West’ was barely affected yet the Asian Countries who mainly were free from Spanish Flu got hit harder.

Some are saying similar about COVID-19.

The worrying thing for me is that the virus mutates to infect those not vaccinated or with immunity, the greatest source for the virus to replicate amongst will one day become the under 18’s.

That should be the worry for everyone of us, especially the crowds of people gathering to celebrate their football club victory. That will be the Govt’s. fault of course.

Also consider with Spanish Flu that the U.K. death rate will never be known as a lot were in France and Germany, deaths being attributed to War.

Reading today of concerns about ‘normal’ flu next winter because so few people caught it and passed it around immunity might not keep up with the virus’ natural adaptation.

Of course it could be that there have been deaths from flu but recorded as COVID.

I keep an eye on worldwide deaths on statistica, not to gloat and accuse like some low life scum bag trolls drooling with glee at every U.K. death. Truthfully there are no winners and losers in a worldwide pandemic and calculations can only be done after it has gone and in memory, but there is little difference from 1914, an awful lot of Countries have no records whatsoever of births, deaths or population.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

It’s an interesting read Martin, there was a brilliant two part documentary on National Geographic a year or so ago, can’t remember the title.

The death toll is very much an unknown number ranging from 17 million to 100 Worldwide. Interesting that when the recent variant hit the ‘West’ was barely affected yet the Asian Countries who mainly were free from Spanish Flu got hit harder.

Some are saying similar about COVID-19.

The worrying thing for me is that the virus mutates to infect those not vaccinated or with immunity, the greatest source for the virus to replicate amongst will one day become the under 18’s.

That should be the worry for everyone of us, especially the crowds of people gathering to celebrate their football club victory. That will be the Govt’s. fault of course.

Also consider with Spanish Flu that the U.K. death rate will never be known as a lot were in France and Germany, deaths being attributed to War.

Reading today of concerns about ‘normal’ flu next winter because so few people caught it and passed it around immunity might not keep up with the virus’ natural adaptation.

Of course it could be that there have been deaths from flu but recorded as COVID.

I keep an eye on worldwide deaths on statistica, not to gloat and accuse like some low life scum bag trolls drooling with glee at every U.K. death. Truthfully there are no winners and losers in a worldwide pandemic and calculations can only be done after it has gone and in memory, but there is little difference from 1914, an awful lot of Countries have no records whatsoever of births, deaths or population.

And there are those who deny the fact maybe just maybe the U.K. didn’t need to have the 4 th worst death rate in the world , maybe just maybe it could have been a lot less and those poor souls who lives were lost the vacine is no good to them.

Now if your brain  engages this photograph tells you everything you need to k ow about our great leaders and there responsibilities with covod 19 .

2 days ago on the river tees no masks  no social distancing what more can you say the photo says it all .

What a shining example these people set to those  who don’t really give a hook .

image.png.01e0d0ae00ad048b5b774b9a2dfae02e.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

If you get a positive covid test and a week later die of flu its covid!

If you read the disclaimer it says people who die within 28 days of a positive test! Think of the savings being made not running autopsies they merely put down covid and no-one blinks an eye.

Fictitious (i put that in because some believe anything online is true) scenario

Carer of fred whos alzeimer makes him violent ,removing pillow from freds face

"OH no freds dead"

Doctor "any signs of covid?"

Carer " funny you should say that he coughed once"

Doctor "covid it is then"

Doctor has an easy day ,carer has an easy life! Carehome raises fee of next old person going in freds bed

Win win win

Edited by chesters1

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

If you get a positive covid test and a week later die of flu its covid!

If you read the disclaimer it says people who die within 28 days of a positive test! Think of the savings being made not running autopsies they merely put down covid and no-one blinks an eye.

Fictitious (i put that in because some believe anything online is true) scenario

Carer of fred whos alzeimer makes him violent ,removing pillow from freds face

"OH no freds dead"

Doctor "any signs of covid?"

Carer " funny you should say that he coughed once"

Doctor "covid it is then"

Oh dear dear me , conspiracy man very obviously never had covid ,see  these idiots on Facebook get yourself to intensive care for a week .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg