Coronavirus

Elton

Portugal going into tier lockdown.

Austria follows suit having near hit the 6,000 new cases it estimates will topple their health service.

Worth noting that due to the timeline, most Countries are taking action SLOWER than U.K. 

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Unfortunately ours is hard enough ,it should be like the first one ! I can then walk round the block and see no-one

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Mr Johnson is facing criticism for not acting sooner after Sage called for a short lockdown on 21 September.

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said the government has "finally taken the decision it should have taken weeks ago".

But he added that because of the delay, "the lockdown will be longer, it'll be harder and there's a human cost which will be very, very real".

The British Medical Association also said it was "regrettable" that warnings from the experts "were not actioned".

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No different to any other european country ,france has just gone into the exact same scenario as us ,germany is thinking about it. Whats your point?

If we had gone into full lockdown a month ago bits of **** like you would be whining your rights were taken away ,do you do anything but whine?

You really are one Chester’s really so we left it late to lockdown so now we pay for Johnsons  failure  again he did it March exactly the same . We have a test and trace which  is a pile of crap the buck stops with him .His own medical  advisors told him to lockdown Sooner he ignored them  he ****ed up like you everything he touches  it goes to **** He is useless .

Mr Johnson is facing criticism for not acting sooner after Sage called for a short lockdown on 21 September.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

Nothing sensible

Can you actually read ?

I will !you continue to link to other peoples opinion which probably isnt fact

Germany reveals 75% of track and trace hits cannot be traced

Merkle warns restrictions over christmas(yes words from merkle herself not some rag newspaper quoting the opinion of the cleaner or delivery guy)

Germany in partial lockdown from today (so much for the uk being slow!) One difference is schools are closed in germany but that maybe explained that 50% more British mothers go to work than german ones so unless the brats are at school you cannot go to your job (schools have been open all the time for kids of essential workers here)

1/5th of all german cases in the last 7 days

Head of IATA whining and snivelling on al-Jazeera they are having hard times cleverly forgetting it was the industry he represents that transferred corona right around the planet in the first place

SNP minister demanding money from government for covid related lock down ,seems a bit rich for a party doing its best to get itself far away in the form of leaving the UK and from the mainly english tax payer that will have to stump it up!

Edited by chesters1

So let’s look at the facts boris Johnson was calling starmer  back in September after starmer was saying he wanted to lockdown when sage advised Johnson to have a breaker .And now a month later Does exactly what he said he wouldn’t do one of his regular U-Turns but this time it’s cost the people of country very dearly .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I certainly would aswell ,i would blame the lackies that promise the earth but produce nothing ,i would blame the ministy of health for not doing their jobs and i would blame nhs trusts for wasting money on art and nhs managers for not giving a damn about anyone

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I certainly would aswell ,i would blame the lackies that promise the earth but produce nothing ,i would blame the ministy of health for not doing their jobs and i would blame nhs trusts for wasting money on art and nhs managers for not giving a damn about anyone

I agree 150% incompetence at the highest level the most incompetent government in U.K. history.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg