Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

35 minutes ago, Ken L said:

No.

I've no idea what the second sentence means.

You just do t get it Ken do you , at all !! We literally told EU Nationals working in the U.K. to **** off with brexit forgetting just how much our economy actually needs them .

. Seen the latest  growth forecast  for  the U.K. bottom of the pile that’s how far we have sunk with Brexit Britain .

So what’s your excuse with that  one there isn’t one ???  you have run out of them brexshit is staring you right in the face Ken . Super inflation super prices and bottom of the league. Our economy nosediving That’s Brexshit Britain in a nutshell.

The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) predicted that the UK will be the worst-performing economy of any nation in the developed world apart from Russia in 2023 !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

31 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You just do t get it Ken do you , at all !! We literally told EU Nationals working in the U.K. to **** off with brexit forgetting just how much our economy actually needs them .

. Seen the latest  growth forecast  for  the U.K. bottom of the pile that’s how far we have sunk with Brexit Britain .

So what’s your excuse with that  one there isn’t one ???  you have run out of them brexshit is staring you right in the face Ken . Super inflation super prices and bottom of the league. That’s Brexshit Britain in a nutshell.

What exactly does "You just do t get it Ken do you , at all !!" mean?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I'm reading the rest of the paragraph correctly. It seems that in Cod-world, "You can stay for four years with no problems, but if you want to live here permanently, you'll have to apply for a residence permit" equates to "F**k off you continental scum".

What are you smoking, Paul?

"So what’s your excuse with that  one there isn’t one ???" - I've no clue what this means.

"you have run out of them brexshit is staring you right in the face Ken" - Nor this.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

34 minutes ago, Ken L said:

What exactly does "You just do t get it Ken do you , at all !!" mean?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I'm reading the rest of the paragraph correctly. It seems that in Cod-world, "You can stay for four years with no problems, but if you want to live here permanently, you'll have to apply for a residence permit" equates to "F**k off you continental scum".

What are you smoking, Paul?

"So what’s your excuse with that  one there isn’t one ???" - I've no clue what this means.

"you have run out of them brexshit is staring you right in the face Ken" - Nor this.

What am I smoking so with brexit we told Eu Nationals to **** off leaving care homes , pubs hotels , airports , farming , construction, fishing etc etc all short of workers and here we are our economy in free fall , Zero growth in 2023 what a result you couldn’t make it up .But you could , every leading economist forecast  the U.K. to be hammered with brexit they were right but not quite it’s actually worse than they forecast .

Scaremongering they said fact is the truth. The Brexshiteers lied and lied and lied to the British People but they now know this .

So tell me Ken why is Brexit Britain   going to have Zero Growth !!  and be bottom of the league. !!!!!! Apart from Russia ?? When you promised the world . 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

33 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What am I smoking so with brexit we told Eu Nationals to **** off [1] leaving care homes , pubs hotels , airports , farming , construction, fishing etc etc all short of workers and here we are our economy in free fall [2] , Zero growth in 2023 [3] what a result you couldn’t make it up [4] .But you could , every leading economist forecast  the U.K. to be hammered with brexit [5] they were right but not quite it’s actually worse than they forecast .

Scaremongering they said fact is the truth [6]. The Brexshiteers lied and lied and lied to the British People [7] but they now know this .

So tell me Ken why is Brexit Britain   going to have Zero Growth !!  and be bottom of the league. !!!!!! Apart from Russia ?? [8] When you promised the world [9]. 

1. No we didn't.

2. No, it's not - our economy continues to grow in Q1 of 2022, although growth rates were a little lower than previously expected.

3. Why do you keep focussing on guesses about the future economy that will almost certainly be wide of the mark?

4. But they did.

5. No they didn't.

6. This makes no sense at all.

7. And yet it was remainers that were found guilty of lying in court.

8. I'm not going to respond to every ridiculous piece of speculation as if it were a truth that requires an explanation.

9. Nobody promised you the world. In fact, pretty much everybody on here told you that they expected the economy to take a short term post Brexit hit. The Brexit side did however promise  increased sovereignty and autonomy.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

1. No we didn't.

2. No, it's not - our economy continues to grow in Q1 of 2022, although growth rates were a little lower than previously expected.

3. Why do you keep focussing on guesses about the future economy that will almost certainly be wide of the mark?

4. But they did.

5. No they didn't.

6. This makes no sense at all.

7. And yet it was remainers that were found guilty of lying in court.

8. I'm not going to respond to every ridiculous piece of speculation as if it were a truth that requires an explanation.

9. Nobody promised you the world. In fact, pretty much everybody on here told you that they expected the economy to take a short term post Brexit hit. The Brexit side did however promise  increased sovereignty and autonomy.

Is that it I do like the economist for brexit brigade 😂 let’s just stick to the facts . Zero growth and bottom of the league , and with all of the red tape and massively inflated  costs with brexit with trade and businesses calling it a day to much hassle you can see why we are on downward trajectory . We were doing so well before before the referendum to leave and here we are bottom of that pile Brexit Britain .

foreign exchange analyst at Bank of America Merryl Lynch who published the view last week that political drift is undermining sterling as a credible reserve currency, and is more comparable with the Mexican peso than it is to the US dollar, euro or Japanese yen.

That might help explain why it has sunk to an exchange rate below $1.25. That, in turn, pushes up the British costs of dollar-traded oil, meaning petrol and diesel are heading towards £2 a litre

Brexit Britain !! Sterling compatible to the peso what have we become .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

brexit-eu.gif

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

So what’s your excuse with that  one there isn’t one ???  you have run out of them brexshit is staring you right in the face Ken . Super inflation super prices and bottom of the league. Our economy nosediving That’s Brexshit Britain in a nutshell.

The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) predicted that the UK will be the worst-performing economy of any nation in the developed world apart from Russia in 2023 !!!!!!!!!!

Super inflation 🤣 ( and the term is hyper inflation not super)  you wouldn't know hyper inflation if it kicked you in the Frank and beans 

58 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Is that it I do like the economist for brexit brigade 😂 let’s just stick to the facts . Zero growth and bottom of the league , and with all of the red tape and massively inflated  costs with brexit with trade and businesses calling it a day to much hassle you can see why we are on downward trajectory . We were doing so well before before the referendum to leave and here we are bottom of that pile Brexit Britain .

foreign exchange analyst at Bank of America Merryl Lynch who published the view last week that political drift is undermining sterling as a credible reserve currency, and is more comparable with the Mexican peso than it is to the US dollar, euro or Japanese yen.

That might help explain why it has sunk to an exchange rate below $1.25. That, in turn, pushes up the British costs of dollar-traded oil, meaning petrol and diesel are heading towards £2 a litre

Brexit Britain !! Sterling compatible to the peso what have we become .

"let’s just stick to the facts . Zero growth and bottom of the league" - Those are not facts, they are future predictions - guesses if you will.

"We were doing so well before before the referendum to leave and here we are bottom of that pile Brexit Britain" - Britain has the 5th highest GDP on the planet. Only the USA, China, Japan and Germany are higher. We are a very, very long way from the"bottom of that pile".

Stop feeding the troll

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Stop feeding the troll

Stop feeding the troll 😂 it’s a knockout 😂

Yes its going to get very hot Brexit hooked up Britain in turmoil .

Truck boss calls on UK hauliers to park up to spark action on fuel prices

Fuel prices that had already substantially increased surged even higher in the UK yesterday, prompting both the RHA and the RAC to urge the government to take action. However, merely pleading with the government is not enough for one haulier, who believes the industry needs to send a strong message by parking up their vehicles. The theory is that if such a campaign could be coordinated with enough trucking companies, it would wreak havoc with supply chains and force the government's hand. Despite similar actions abroad yielding results, doubts nonetheless remain as to how many hauliers would be willing to unite behind the cause

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg