Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

23 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Oh look an interesting little map showing LNG capable units in Europe, Clod will not have heard of LNG other than thinking it’s probably a now defunct steam railway that took people to Skegness!

This is obvious because a little while he was dribbling on about U.K. gas storage capability as it was doing the rounds of social media at the time. Not 100% sure but I think he was blaming Boris or Brexit for this oversight.🤔

Note the big gaps down the centre, Germany didn’t need to build expensive LNG terminals because they had Russian gas. 🤣🤣🤣

46050877-6CBD-4F31-BC2C-13253A21E603.jpeg

Gas , gas , gas , yes gas which the tories sold off cheap , and Centrica made obscene profits while pensioners  get ready to go  cold  this winter eat or freeze which is it !!!! 

And in 2017 the tory government when warned about not funding the gas  storage facilities on the rough field would leave  the uk with just days of gas storage facilities  for the whole of the U.K. . Leave it to the market and they said plenty of gas available on tap really !!!!  Just another almighty hookup from a totally incompetent tory government.

A race to the bottom and we are well on our way there . Wait till winter comes then it gets very exciting. 

Brexit Britain !!

Zero growth .

Inflation going off the scale 

Record debt ,

Highest taxes in 70 years .

The Brexit loons didn’t realise that everybody now has to have there passports stamped,  incompetence doesn’t even touch it .Passport  control at Dover incapable of dealing with vast numbers lunacy from the  brexit loons  and they didn’t realise this and it looks like it’s going to actually get worse !!!!!!
Disruption at the port may get worse when new biometric checks are brought in as part of the new European Union entry/exit system (EES) for third party requirements. These may require people to leave their vehicles for biometric checks similar to those in place at airports. MPs warned the new checks at Dover could cause “confusion, disruption and delay
And there is plenty more to come like Johnson’s escapades ,  brexit just stumbles from one disaster to another wirh absolutely zero benefits.

A party political broadcast not to vote Conservative. !! £600,000 per migrant to send them to Rwanda 😂

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Gas , gas , gas , yes gas which the tories sold off cheap , and Centrica made obscene profits while pensioners  get ready to go  cold  this winter eat or freeze which is it !!!! 

And in 2017 the tory government when warned about not funding the gas  storage facilities on the rough field would leave  the uk with just days of gas storage facilities  for the whole of the U.K. . Leave it to the market and they said plenty of gas available on tap really !!!!  Just another almighty hookup from a totally incompetent tory government.

A race to the bottom and we are well on our way there . Wait till winter comes then it gets very exciting. 

Brexit Britain !!

Zero growth .

Inflation going off the scale 

Record debt ,

Highest taxes in 70 years .

The Brexit loons didn’t realise that everybody now has to have there passports stamped,  incompetence doesn’t even touch it .Passport  control at Dover incapable of dealing with vast numbers lunacy from the  brexit loons  and they didn’t realise this and it looks like it’s going to actually get worse !!!!!!
Disruption at the port may get worse when new biometric checks are brought in as part of the new European Union entry/exit system (EES) for third party requirements. These may require people to leave their vehicles for biometric checks similar to those in place at airports. MPs warned the new checks at Dover could cause “confusion, disruption and delay
And there is plenty more to come like Johnson’s escapades ,  brexit just stumbles from one disaster to another wirh absolutely zero benefits.

A party political broadcast not to vote Conservative. !! £600,000 per migrant to send them to Rwanda 😂

It would be nice if just once, you could write a post that makes sense.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

It would be nice if just once, you could write a post that makes sense.

Don’t hold your breath.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Brexit.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Tories.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Boris.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Mountain Oysters.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, HMS 7 (sic)

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, EDF Energy.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Rough Field Storage.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Traffic Queues.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Flight Delays.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, A Quarter is bigger than 26%

Endless Dribble, all proven wrong with simple research with ‘proper’ sources, House of Commons Library (AGAIN), ONS (AGAIN) But of course none of these are good enough for the confirmation bias of the dribbler.

“Rough Field” as you call it in your own pathetic, social media fuelled bigotry would be capable of storing NINE days of U.K. gas requirement, well **** me, that’s going to keep Putin hiding in his bunker ain’t it.

What a total toss pot you are, you continually rant rubbish on here, rubbish that you cut and paste because you lack the ability to research and write sentences of your own creation, rubbish that is rebutted within a few seconds of a Google search and yet, even when the fact check sites rubbish your pasted claims you go back to use them again and again.

Here’s a fact for you, you can look it up and see it in several publications and I don’t mean social media or the Beano.

Since March 2022 the U.K. has been exporting 75 MILLION cubic meters of gas to Europe EVERY DAY. SEARCH IT, RESEARCH IT, WHATEVER, JUST STOP POSTING ****S. In SIMPLE TERMS, BECAUSE YOU ARE SIMPLE, That means since March the U.K. exports to EU Countries the total storage capacity of “Rough Field” every five days. 

Now like I said, what happens if Russia turns the screw a bit more and the EU starts to suffer more, should the U.K. ration our own supplies, supplies we are able to get because Govt. DIDN’T listen to morons like you on twatter and decide to abandon nine days of gas storage to build LNG capable terminals to get an endless supply even at higher cost?

”Oh listen to Clod everybody, you won’t be without gas for cooking and heating for NINE ****ING DAYS because we followed jerk off’s advice he got from social media.”

And then research on here in the last few years when people, including me were saying if the EU keep poking the bear with a stick, sooner or later the bear will take the stick and stuff it up your arse. The EU gave Putin a (very bad) excuse and he took it.

Can’t blame the Russian people, they had a ‘democratic’ election. Putin got 65% of the vote and the other chap only got 63%! Well at least they got a choice, even if it was controlled and manipulated. The European Parliament were only given one candidate to vote for and that’s even worse than China.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

We get just 4% of our gas from Russia, just as our trade with Ukreine is 0.2% of our imports both not worth mentioning (except as excuses to inflate prices for the gullible like clod ),the problem with the gas price is johny foreigner dictates how much it is not how much its really worth .This also stupidly reflects how much OUR prices are which is extremely stupid we should dictate how much OUR resources are not some rag head!

I have never understood how covid effects prices ,oil wells dont get covid ,the crews in refineries are tiny so easily segregated ,oil transport ships crews could be classed as families (they spend all their time together ) petrol transporters are just one guy and petrol stations have never closed ,this covid is another excuse to inflate demand and thus prices its all a con imho! Your local council must have saved millions NOT doing things using covid as an excuse . The road verges round here haven't been cut for 3 years how does covid effect one guy in a tractor? The guy that does the white rings around pot holes takes his van home how does covid effect his job but he was furloughed . Its all a con to save money by the council

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Brexit.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Tories.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Boris.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Mountain Oysters.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, HMS 7 (sic)

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, EDF Energy.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Rough Field Storage.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Traffic Queues.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Flight Delays.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, A Quarter is bigger than 26%

Endless Dribble, all proven wrong with simple research with ‘proper’ sources, House of Commons Library (AGAIN), ONS (AGAIN) But of course none of these are good enough for the confirmation bias of the dribbler.

“Rough Field” as you call it in your own pathetic, social media fuelled bigotry would be capable of storing NINE days of U.K. gas requirement, well **** me, that’s going to keep Putin hiding in his bunker ain’t it.

What a total toss pot you are, you continually rant rubbish on here, rubbish that you cut and paste because you lack the ability to research and write sentences of your own creation, rubbish that is rebutted within a few seconds of a Google search and yet, even when the fact check sites rubbish your pasted claims you go back to use them again and again.

Here’s a fact for you, you can look it up and see it in several publications and I don’t mean social media or the Beano.

Since March 2022 the U.K. has been exporting 75 MILLION cubic meters of gas to Europe EVERY DAY. SEARCH IT, RESEARCH IT, WHATEVER, JUST STOP POSTING ****S. In SIMPLE TERMS, BECAUSE YOU ARE SIMPLE, That means since March the U.K. exports to EU Countries the total storage capacity of “Rough Field” every five days. 

Now like I said, what happens if Russia turns the screw a bit more and the EU starts to suffer more, should the U.K. ration our own supplies, supplies we are able to get because Govt. DIDN’T listen to morons like you on twatter and decide to abandon nine days of gas storage to build LNG capable terminals to get an endless supply even at higher cost?

”Oh listen to Clod everybody, you won’t be without gas for cooking and heating for NINE ****ING DAYS because we followed jerk off’s advice he got from social media.”

And then research on here in the last few years when people, including me were saying if the EU keep poking the bear with a stick, sooner or later the bear will take the stick and stuff it up your arse. The EU gave Putin a (very bad) excuse and he took it.

Can’t blame the Russian people, they had a ‘democratic’ election. Putin got 65% of the vote and the other chap only got 63%! Well at least they got a choice, even if it was controlled and manipulated. The European Parliament were only given one candidate to vote for and that’s even worse than China.

😂 oh **** not the man who thinks he knows it’s it all when he actually knows  it’s hook all .

Gas storage facilities when you have storage capacity to store gas means cheaper prices !!!!!

Having no gas storage facilities leaves you totally exposed and on the free market you pay top dollar ..

And the gas your spouting about we export to Europe yes all that gas’s we actually import it from the  US and Qatar first !!!!!!!!!!!! in LNG form !!!!!!!! refine it then export  it .

And oh oil Russian oil flowing into the U.K. into tees port it still is and hasn’t never stopped .I personally know  lads who work on the dock unloading Russian oil and sending it direct to the refinery on teeside Wilton site . All this shite about we don’t take Russian oil mainly diesel ‘ is rubbish it’s being shipped to  the uk from Russia on a regular basis .

Energy bills rise: Getting rid of gas storage facilities has left the UK exposed to shortages and price hikes

ANALYSIS

In 2017 the UK’s biggest gas storage facility, Rough, closed after the Government refused to subsidise costly repairs

Britain has been hit harder than its European neighbours by the energy price crisis, in part because it has very little gas storage capacity.

Gas stores can act as a buffer against rising energy prices by enabling countries to buy in bulk during summer months before winter demand kicks in. 

Eight tankers carrying £220 million of Russian oil imports have arrived in Britain since the Kremlin sent troops and tanks into Ukraine, according to new analysis by Greenpeace.

The campaigning group set up an automated tracker of supertankers bringing in Russian fossil fuels, counting 1.9 million barrels of oil imports, most of which was diesel.

The UK government has banned Russian owned or operated ships from docking in UK ports, but ships flying other flags are permitted to import Russian fossil fuels.

Since these oil imports arrived legally, Greenpeace claims the ban on Russian ships is "tokenistic

This is for the  thick Runts who think they know it all .

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk-gas-storage-facilities-shortages-energy-price-rises-rough-1441830

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Boris will be fine clod, stop fretting dear

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod - The early years:

• Haha 3

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hes already far advanced of clod 🤣

PS Boris will do fine

PS if your whining why Centrica  made "obscene" profits perhaps you should have a word with your mr blair 😉 OOH goody your using your phantom "mates" to imply theres weight behind your rambling 🤣

PPS it doesnt matter how much gas we store the cost is entirely down to supply and demand, you want it the price goes up ,its even simple enough for you to understand surely (obviasly not) storage only works if theres no imported gas ,theres plenty but at a high price ,you want it you pay for it! so simple 🙄

I find it amusing your pretending to whine over 4% of our oil imports (purely to get attention to make you feel as if someone gives a crap about you) even you admit most isn't from Russia at all 😂

Do you think ANYONE will do something because you snivel and whine like a five year old on a fishing forum 🤣

No-one has done anything since you joined and set up your snivelling and whining tirade ,no-one will ever change anything ,who do you think you are? 🤣 If Ian Hislop in Private Eye isnt getting anywhere some greasy spoon guy from the back of beyond trolling on a fishing forum has no chance 🙄

Edited by chesters1

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

PPS it doesnt matter how much gas we store the cost is entirely down to supply and demand, you want it the price goes up ,its even simple enough for you to understand surely (obviasly not) storage only works if theres no imported gas ,theres plenty but at a high price ,you want it you pay for it! so simple 🙄

Nothing worse than an idiot who makes a fool of himself but then continues to state more lunacy thinking he makes himself look good. Either that or as you say Chesters, he’s basically a pathetic troll.

I suppose he thinks that Gas supplying Countries are like DFS and have a ****ing mega sale every few weeks on gas prices. 😂

As I said the total capacity of Rough Fields is approximately NINE DAYS of U.K. gas consumption. I don’t think even DFS has a sale that often.

”Stupid is what stupid does.”

EDIT, could be Chesters fault, all those posts about buying food when it’s cheap and storing it, Clod’s been filling plastic carrier bags with gas and sticking them in his freezer! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Haha 1