Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Pointless providing facts, clod only believes opinion .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Seriously Ken just how many thousands do you want. !!!!
How many members of business does the CBI represent Ken just for starters . Tim Marins name is with thousands of other businesses calling for more EU workers to return !!!!!!!!!!! 

Combat staff shortages by relaxing Brexit immigration rules, says CBI

The U.K. biggest lobbying group has called on the government to relax post-Brexit immigration rules to help companies struggling with staff shortages to hire more workers from overseas.

The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) said the government needed to immediately update its “shortage occupations list” to include several areas where employers are finding it difficult to recruit staff, including butchers, bricklayers and welders.hospitality workers , care workers , farm workers . etc etc .

Let’s just recap 😂Sky news !

Brexit-supporting Wetherspoons boss calls for more EU migration

Pubs are facing a staffing crisis after an unprecedented 1.3 million foreigners left the UK last year.

And the thick one on the Isle of Shite still doesn’t grasp it ?????

Yes, but where is the list?

Surely if it exists, it's an open document - if it's not, what's the point?

A bunch of lefty rags repeating a story doesn't make it true.

As we've said on here repeatedly, there are no barriers to EU workers coming to live and work in the UK other than the requirement to fill in a simple application form - but they won't come to fill your low paid jobs anymore. Do you know why?

Britain no longer being pert of the EU means that these low skilled migrants have to be resident in Great Britain for 104 out of the preceding 156 weeks before they can establish entitlement to benefits. The low wages that you or Mr Martin are prepared to offer are no longer automatically topped up with in-work benefits, tax credits or housing benefits.

EU migrants have never been a net positive for the economy, they've been a cheap labour source for the wealthy, whose presence is subsidised by the taxes paid by ordinary working families.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Heres a list :

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn06077/

Whoops it doesnt support clods invisible list (opinion)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Yes, but where is the list?

Surely if it exists, it's an open document - if it's not, what's the point?

A bunch of lefty rags repeating a story doesn't make it true.

As we've said on here repeatedly, there are no barriers to EU workers coming to live and work in the UK other than the requirement to fill in a simple application form - but they won't come to fill your low paid jobs anymore. Do you know why?

Britain no longer being pert of the EU means that these low skilled migrants have to be resident in Great Britain for 104 out of the preceding 156 weeks before they can establish entitlement to benefits. The low wages that you or Mr Martin are prepared to offer are no longer automatically topped up with in-work benefits, tax credits or housing benefits.

EU migrants have never been a net positive for the economy, they've been a cheap labour source for the wealthy, whose presence is subsidised by the taxes paid by ordinary working families.

List list !!! Martin himself said he want EU workers back !! Simple Ken no ifs no buts he wants them  back , hard to swallow but that’s the fact of the matter .

And now today up they go interest rates hitting borrowing mortgages loans anything with credit . It’s now time to pay proper.

Inflation could hit 15% yes 15% and totally   out of control, our economy’s  in dire straights it’s coming home to roost no hiding no getting away from it  its here .Brexit has screwed Britain worse than predicted.

The games up Ken and it time to pay for  brexit and it’s going to cost you dearly .

UK Markets Are Suffering From a Six-Year Brexit Hangover

• Sterling, UK corporate bonds and stocks are struggling
  • Divorce from EU exacerbates inflation, supply chain problems
  • Brexit is an albatross hanging around the neck of the UK’s markets.

Britain’s shock vote to split with the European Union six years ago is still depressing the country’s assets and making it harder to recover from this year’s global market meltdown. The pound has dived nearly 10% in 2022 to be one of the worst-performing major currencies, sterling company bonds are on the longest losing run ever and years of stock malaise has made UK Plc cheap for takeovers.

The outlook isn’t much better given the country faces a recession. That’s because the divorce is exacerbating the economic hit, driving inflation to a 40-year high, lopping 4% off productivity and leaving the UK short of a million workers

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-23/brexit-is-uk-assets-albatross-in-an-already-unforgiving-selloff

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Wheres the list? Boris will be fine clod dont fret !

52 minutes ago, big_cod said:

List list !!! Martin himself said he want EU workers back !! Simple Ken no ifs no buts he wants them  back , hard to swallow but that’s the fact of the matter .

And now today up they go interest rates hitting borrowing mortgages loans anything with credit . It’s now time to pay proper.

Inflation could hit 15% yes 15% and totally   out of control, our economy’s  in dire straights it’s coming home to roost no hiding no getting away from it  its here .Brexit has screwed Britain worse than predicted.

The games up Ken and it time to pay for  brexit and it’s going to cost you dearly .

UK Markets Are Suffering From a Six-Year Brexit Hangover

• Sterling, UK corporate bonds and stocks are struggling
  • Divorce from EU exacerbates inflation, supply chain problems
  • Brexit is an albatross hanging around the neck of the UK’s markets.

Britain’s shock vote to split with the European Union six years ago is still depressing the country’s assets and making it harder to recover from this year’s global market meltdown. The pound has dived nearly 10% in 2022 to be one of the worst-performing major currencies, sterling company bonds are on the longest losing run ever and years of stock malaise has made UK Plc cheap for takeovers.

The outlook isn’t much better given the country faces a recession. That’s because the divorce is exacerbating the economic hit, driving inflation to a 40-year high, lopping 4% off productivity and leaving the UK short of a million workers

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-23/brexit-is-uk-assets-albatross-in-an-already-unforgiving-selloff

Yes, the list.

You claimed that "Brexit-backing Wetherspoon pubs boss Tim Martin has added his name to the list of those wanting to relax work visa rules for EU migrants", so where is the list?

I see that Turkey is being hit particularly hard by Brexit:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/jul/04/turkey-hit-with-soaring-prices-as-inflation-reaches-24-year-high-erdogan

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I also sense clod is depressed over Boris losing his pm status 😉

Perhaps truss will make him deputy pm or chancellor of the exchequer? Will uxbridge elect him next time ?,fear not clod i am sure its not the last of boris so dont have bad dreams you wont see him again 🤣

Perhaps clod has dropped the list in that dark alley he uses to threaten people who he cannot dismiss with other peoples opinion 😂

Edited by chesters1

What Tim Martin actually said rather than what people think he might have said. (Normally referred to as lies, fiction or out and out ****s.)

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, Martin said: "The UK has a low birth rate. A reasonably liberal immigration system controlled by those we have elected, as distinct from the EU system, would be a plus for the economy and the country.

"America, Australia and Singapore have benefitted for many decades from this approach. Immigration combined with democracy works.”

Martin said in a statement on Wednesday: "Most hospitality companies would probably support some sort of preferential visa system for EU workers, justified by ‘proximity’, maybe similar to UK/Ireland or Australia/New Zealand type arrangements."

I seem to recall there was a lot of discussion before Brexit on these points. Remoaners changing text to suit their interest or point of view have been mentioned on here a number of times, some call it confirmation bias. I call it ****s and 🐃💩

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Pointless providing facts, clod only believes opinion .

I don’t talk or post for that ****’s benefit.

I post for the benefit of others who read but don’t comment other than contacting me direct which becomes tedious at times.

I would sooner spend time on the doorstep discussing religion with Jehovah Witnesses and that’s something that will never happen all the time my favourite game remains playable, race the German Shepherd to the garden gate, my favourite sport of all time.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

OH no and no channel and brexit involved !

https://www.thelocal.fr/20220530/analysis-why-france-is-facing-a-severe-worker-shortage-this-summer/

Even the iti's! goodness what a lark

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/italys-travel-tourism-sector-sees-major-labour-shortage-as-1-in-7-jobs-remains-unfilled/

Its worldwide clod ,not brexit ,not the tories and not boris !

We have a couple of JW's who chat quite often out side of JW itus they are all right ,we made it plain if theres no money or sex as a reward we are not interested and they are fine with that ,mandy admits she has little money but i did say i can make allowances in other ways but she has a lot of leaflets to post so lost out. All clod promises a dark alley ,hardly romantic IMHO perhaps i will come (fnar) back with a local whitby scampy sandwich or his speciality beans on toast?

I dont like alsations too easily bribed ,try geese experience shows they work on any religeon

Edited by chesters1