UK hotel bill for 37,000 migrants is £1.2m a day.

*Ant*

It shouldn't be coming out of any budget.

They should all be returned to France - by trebuchet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I posted something about this a while ago, they go out burgling, nicking cars & stuff in the local community, then back to the "Cedar Court Hotels Group" in time for Breakfast!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

A few years ago i mentioned my son had problems with some living in the motel burstin in folkestone ,they seem to enjoy a nice life the police wont touch them incase they 'upset" (their words) them ,they dont want to go round arresting such types it gives a bad impression .

Even more this january! until they are punished not rewarded it will continue we have no control on our borders and the gov cannot blame the EU now! France perhaps but i have always said i believe these types are helped to get to the french coast if they behave in the countries they are going through ,most probably bused through so they dont get sore feet ,once they see the RNLI and border force taxis waiting at the junction of france uk waters they know their here for good ,they aint going to be sent home .I have no doubt the gov is secretly issuing permission to stay cards as we speak so they can work and claim their free rents and utilities our poor only dream of!

The money mentioned is tiny we have hundreds of thousands forbidden to work being supported by the state until their cases are decided and then they just appeal and it goes on ,some have been waiting for 14 years so i expect there are secret amnesties going on out of sight just to make them not illegal immigrants! the gov have no concern about them being criminals in the first place the term "illegal" immigrant gives it away ,if i or you turned up in the nice coastal village in the south of france and demanded to be housed fed and clothed you would be told to **** off ,something our government is unwilling to do .

Add up all those getting these benefits (called support as not to insinuate we give them benefits) and your 1.2 million a day will be a tiny fraction of what is really being paid out to criminals from abroad

https://www.nrpfnetwork.org.uk/information-and-resources/rights-and-entitlements/support-options-for-people-with-nrpf/home-office-support/section-4-asylum-support#guide-sections

And before anyone spouts they are not criminals they are !once they are legally here the above system stops and the benefits system that applies to us starts! Bit of a hint in the term 'illegal migrant '

I find it strange we let 95% of south americans straight in ,why is there some war going on? Hardly an excuse to let foreigners in they happen to live in south america ,why do we need any?

Immigration center croydon :

Tell me where in the world are you from?

Err (in a distinctly  nigerian accent) i am from sout ameroca

Welcome sir heres you benefit allowance, enjoy! Bye bye

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 2/3/2022 at 12:08 AM, Ken L said:

It shouldn't be coming out of any budget.

They should all be returned to France - by trebuchet.

They could have been returned straight back to France,but because of Brexit they now can’t , but if we had still being in the European Union they could have been sent straight back across the channel !!!!!!

.It’s amazing how people can vote for something but didn’t know what they were actually voting for !!.

But that’s understandable there was millions of them.

Errrrr silly Billy  🤫

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Now every bit of crap turning up at the coast from france will say they are from ukraine and lost their ID in the 'war' ,makes a change from somalia, afghanistan and iraq as an excuse ! even our border force probably realised strange dark-skinned people that could only talk nigerian were probably not from there at all but ferried them across anyway ,perhaps theres a bet between border force and the rnli how many illegals  they can get here in a day?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson