Time we stopped Bowing & Scraping to Putin!!

Martin56

Russia has always been a poor country but now, pretending to be a Rich one.

The Russian rank & file will surely have a different take (but daren't say)

Bring it on!!

We'll do you with our Astute Class & Dreadnought Submarine (Trident Missile & Swordfish Torpedo capability)

Yes, I was an Inspector of the Torpedo Firing Stuff!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Bring it on! What get turned to glass for someone elses petty skirmish? We are a third world country with a tiny defence force its time our government realised it and stopped getting our kids killed for their egos of grandeur

I can see putins point of view ,america has turned every country bordering russia into their weapons  platforms and now are doing it with the ukreine ,America that country that almost caused ww3 because cuba wanted to protect itself from american aggression !

People soon forget america and its poodles have no problem invading countries that have no direct intentions of harm to them ,killing hundreds of thousands ,putting entire countries back a 100 years and installing puppets for nothing but lies ,excuses and oil!

Let the EU adopt them give them billions of euros they dont have and send french and germans to defend them ,we can stand back and laugh as they get their arses kicked ,russia remembers what germany did in Ww2 i hope they get revenge and wipe them out along with their colaborators france and italy

As for bowing and scraping stop doing it to america the 21st century terror state who gets us involved in every war they decide they need to impress no body in particular ,your a damned sight safer with putin than America by a long shot! When the last time russia forced us to go to war with someone?

Stop watching biased western news media ,stop being clod and thinking the bbc only tells the truth ,theres no panic in Ukraine  its easy to leave if they want to ,the people are not the problem the comedian at the head of the country is 🙄

If i were putin the gas taps to europe would have been closed a week ago .lets see what reality is not fake news just give in Ukraine half your people want putin not some ex comedian ruled by america

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well there's a surprise our very own in house embarrassment is a supporter of Putin and his criminal ideology, put him and Cod in a box and ship them to Moscow, or at least shut them up so we never have to hear their poison on here. Why Elton has tolerated this for so long is a mystery. 

4 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Russia has always been a poor country but now, pretending to be a Rich one.

The Russian rank & file will surely have a different take (but daren't say)

Bring it on!!

We'll do you with our Astute Class & Dreadnought Submarine (Trident Missile & Swordfish Torpedo capability)

Yes, I was an Inspector of the Torpedo Firing Stuff!!

The mental health of Putin had to be factored in, for any sane person the use of nuclear weapons is not an option, you can now add Russia along with North Korea and to a lesser extent China to the list of those who would use nuclear weapons without a thought for the huge loss of life. This country as are USA very reluctant to involve NATO, but if it was there would be an outcome that would end badly for Russia. Anyone that can find it their hearts to feel sympathy for Russia in this need to have a word with themselves or check their birth status.

America IS nato 🙄

Unfortunately FACTs are wasted on the ignorent so i will leave both you and clod to your craziness

PS who is the ONLY country to use nukes against another?

You need to pull your neck in and use your head before mouthing off and then counter what others say with fact not childish opinion

Here we go start a list

Wars we got into with america involving another country =

Wars we got into with russia involving another country=

Biggest influence to our daily lives America =

Biggest infleuence on our daily lives Russia =

Countries in europe with american influence =

Countries in europe with russian influence =

You will find when it comes to killing ,backing ,putting in puppet regimes ,and invading America is far ahead of russia ,and when america goes in they force us to aswell because we are far more afraid of america than russia

Propaganda is designed to control the gullible and stupid ,looks like blackbird just joined clod in that role

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Well there's a surprise our very own in house embarrassment is a supporter of Putin and his criminal ideology, put him and Cod in a box and ship them to Moscow, or at least shut them up so we never have to hear their poison on here. Why Elton has tolerated this for so long is a mystery. 

You beat me to it. This FISHING forum was recommended to me by another member who said it only has a small community but one that could grow.

But in my short time here it has been dominated by two members that have an agenda and use this forum for their own political propaganda, they rarely if ever discuss or contribute fishing topics. 

Before and during Brexit families and friends argued, disagreed and fell out with each other, the vote to leave the EU was difficult for some to swallow but the vast majority of civilised intelligent people have moved on and difference put aside.

The culprits on this forum have zero respect for fellow members and quite often are extremely offensive with their remarks.

I use to be on another Fishing forum  and the same is happening there even though there is a no politics rule which is overlooked by a couple of individuals who are allowed to browbeat the rest of the community with their rantings, it drives good folk away. The majority of us like to go fishing and one of its many joys is to get away for a few hours from all the negativity and horrors going on in the world.

Ban all political comment with no exceptions or ban these selfish individuals that tarnish what could be a thriving forum.

• Thanks 2

When exactly did we start "Bowing & Scraping to Putin"?

I'm no fan of Putin's aggression, but he's currently in the same position that the US was in 1963, with enemies parking nuclear weapons in his backyard.

Try as I might, I find it hard to support a country that didn't exist until it was created by the communists in 1920, and which fields the Azov Battalion as part of it's armed forces - look them up.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

48 minutes ago, S63 said:

You beat me to it. This FISHING forum was recommended to me by another member who said it only has a small community but one that could grow.

But in my short time here it has been dominated by two members that have an agenda and use this forum for their own political propaganda, they rarely if ever discuss or contribute fishing topics. 

Before and during Brexit families and friends argued, disagreed and fell out with each other, the vote to leave the EU was difficult for some to swallow but the vast majority of civilised intelligent people have moved on and difference put aside.

The culprits on this forum have zero respect for fellow members and quite often are extremely offensive with their remarks.

I use to be on another Fishing forum  and the same is happening there even though there is a no politics rule which is overlooked by a couple of individuals who are allowed to browbeat the rest of the community with their rantings, it drives good folk away. The majority of us like to go fishing and one of its many joys is to get away for a few hours from all the negativity and horrors going on in the world.

Ban all political comment with no exceptions or ban these selfish individuals that tarnish what could be a thriving forum.

To be Fair Bud, this is on the NON FISHING CHAT Channel - You Don't have to partake!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

49 minutes ago, S63 said:

This is the reality of this place, and you know who has been at the forefront of it's demise, rarely has anyone with such abboharant views is allowed a platform on a forum such as this. He has contributed to many members leaving, and as to why Elton allows it is a mystery in itself.

His view on everything is so negative, even fishing, I am afraid his presence on here is like a dark cloud. 

What a mess!

8 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

To be Fair Bud, this is on the NON FISHING CHAT Channel - You Don't have to partake!!

His presence is everywhere, like bad smell that lingers, but I guess when you look at the contributions on fishing forums you will see a huge drop off from what it used to be...we used to have a huge following, and some big names in fishing too, now it's so different, he's done a good job in wrecking the forum.