Time we stopped Bowing & Scraping to Putin!!

Martin56

I wonder how many of the rich and famous, who like to preach to the general populus in publications such as The Guardian, will be taking in Ukrainian families in their mansions?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

10 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

I wonder how many of the rich and famous, who like to preach to the general populus in publications such as The Guardian, will be taking in Ukrainian families in their mansions?

Those that do will likely have a few shocks when they discuss the values and beliefs with their new guests.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 3/13/2022 at 5:17 PM, *Ant* said:

Already in the Island Echo Ant, Cumbersome cumberbum is saying he is “looking at” putting up some refugees in his second or is it third house at Brook, he was, is, isn’t, might be, possibly, thinking of doing the same for Syrian refugees, but that was a while ago now and he might have missed the opportunity. Whatever he chooses to do the headlines will be repeated on here if he chooses to get on his high horse and slag off the govt. Clod will grab a few screen shots and once again stick his thumb up his arse and entertain us all with his support for the lovvies on social media who actually do nothing, he might also add that his son has recently been promoted to WO but hey, he hasn’t. Oh bum… did I say that again? best keep away from dark alleyways for a while.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

16 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Already in the Island Echo Ant, Cumbersome cumberbum is saying he is “looking at” putting up some refugees in his second or is it third house at Brook, he was, is, isn’t, might be, possibly, thinking of doing the same for Syrian refugees, but that was a while ago now and he might have missed the opportunity. Whatever he chooses to do the headlines will be repeated on here if he chooses to get on his high horse and slag off the govt. Clod will grab a few screen shots and once again stick his thumb up his arse and entertain us all with his support for the lovvies on social media who actually do nothing, he might also add that his son has recently been promoted to WO but hey, he hasn’t. Oh bum… did I say that again? best keep away from dark alleyways for a while.

When did I become so cynical??? :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

7 hours ago, *Ant* said:

When did I become so cynical??? :D

One would suggest, prior to March 13th.😂

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I can already see the £350 per person a month being taken up by sex industry!!

That's how it Is!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!