Time we stopped Bowing & Scraping to Putin!!

Martin56

RT says theres nothing to see here!

Going by the bald and bankrupt chap a great number of russians hate gorby and the fall of the soviet union so perhaps putin isnt hard enough to be leader ?once the comedian leader of Ukraine  stops hiding his weapons  in civilian areas things will proceed .Putins shock and awe hasnt killed many unlike americas onslaught in iraq🙄 Strange how people are manipulated and have short blinkered memories

Saw some idiot on our news saying our youths should go and fight (shades of syria) i hope hes head of the queue for a mass grave but i guess he will be safe back here pointing idiots to the next ukranian bus

We know famine  is good for getting money from the west is war just a countries excuse to shift their criminals and poorest to gullible  countries

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

RT says theres nothing to see here!

Going by the bald and bankrupt chap a great number of russians hate gorby and the fall of the soviet union so perhaps putin isnt hard enough to be leader ?once the comedian leader of Ukraine  stops hiding his weapons  in civilian areas things will proceed .Putins shock and awe hasnt killed many unlike americas onslaught in iraq🙄 Strange how people are manipulated and have short blinkered memories

Saw some idiot on our news saying our youths should go and fight (shades of syria) i hope hes head of the queue for a mass grave but i guess he will be safe back here pointing idiots to the next ukranian bus

We know famine  is good for getting money from the west is war just a countries excuse to shift their criminals and poorest to gullible  countries

Once again you have ignored the obvious and prefer to tout garbage with regard to this war on a Sovereign Country. Of course the Soviets, that is the old Soviets pine for the old regime, none more so than Putin. He cannot accept change, the old regime is gone, he wants to steer Russia into a war they cannot win, he is dead man walking. 

The ultimate weapon the free West have is the financial weapon that already is winning, of course the biggest motivation of the Kremlin criminals is financial greed, to attack their wealth will be crucial, they are a disgusting greedy regime without a care for human life. Witness the execution of dissidents on the streets, and of course Salisbury.

RT is becoming irrelevent unless you prefer to believe their propaganda, I prefer the BBC to deliver my facts, and the likes of Frank Gardiner not some Haw Haw hard up journo without any shame. It is difficult to understand anyone who sympathise with Putin, apart from the odd few that are so set in the past and believe this murderous tyrant actually has credibility, and of course our very own treasure.... Dave, who of course always takes the wrong turn.

My RT reference was obviously tongue in cheek to those with a quarter of a brain ,its obvious yours isnt even that 🙄

Bye bye little boy of to coventry with clod ,you would make a nice couple

It if you actually did your research it was nothing to do with the regime it was the money generated to the far flung areas of russia by that regime  ,now its a wasteland of derelict industry and military bases ,you realy need to do research not just sit slack jawed believing headlines! clod mrk 2 🤭

I can recomend Aljazeera aswell for the opposite side of the coin in government propaganda  in our wars on oil owners and puppet regimes set up by the west when they no longer want to cow tow to US meddlings ,younaint going to get facts from the bbc they showed saddams non existant  weapons  of mass destruction like the rest of the iidiots

You can watch mr Galloway on RT or is it aljazeera ,he doesnt put up with american bullies either. You may have to knock loudly hes having a little bother at the moment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoqLs

Now where did i hide that link to coventry train times ,i Ilike to help the mentally afflicted ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

My RT reference was obviously tongue in cheek to those with a quarter of a brain ,its obvious yours isnt even that 🙄

Bye bye little boy of to coventry with clod ,you would make a nice couple

It if you actually did your research it was nothing to do with the regime it was the money generated to the far flung areas of russia by that regime  ,now its a wasteland of derelict industry and military bases ,you realy need to do research not just sit slack jawed believing headlines! clod mrk 2 🤭

I can recomend Aljazeera aswell for the opposite side of the coin in government propaganda  in our wars on oil owners and puppet regimes set up by the west when they no longer want to cow tow to US meddlings ,younaint going to get facts from the bbc they showed saddams non existant  weapons  of mass destruction like the rest of the iidiots

You can watch mr Galloway on RT or is it aljazeera ,he doesnt put up with american bullies either. You may have to knock loudly hes having a little bother at the moment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoqLs

Now where did i hide that link to coventry train times ,i Ilike to help the mentally afflicted ?

Tongue in cheek....how is that possible with your head up your ass?😂

Entertain me more

All ways follow the money AND look for bad news here whilst your looking elsewhere.

Perfect time to introduce more draconian laws whilst the worlds attention is on putin

It made me cringe some american idiot (along with a EU bozo) telling the world america hates those interfering in other countries yet has done it more times than russia ever has

https://www.quora.com/How-many-wars-did-America-lose-and-how-many-other-countries-were-invaded-by-America

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1