BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

Some food prices have gone up 100%. Did you read the article? Some types of cornflakes and some Italian cheese. Hardly a crisis especially as this situation is shared with the rest of Europe if you read their newspapers which I doubt that you do. Grain prices shot up after the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Grain is used to feed pigs, cows and poultry as well as to make many products for human consumption. Oil prices have also rocketed for the same reason. That adds cost to every part of the farming, manufacturing and distribution process. Same with electricity and gas. These are not restricted to the UK. 

The devaluation of the £ was overdue according to the BoE and IMF. You can find the article in  Full Facts along with an explanation on how the same financial pundit who works for the Guardian consistently gets his doom and gloom predictions wrong. 

Regards, Clive

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Some food prices have gone up 100%. Did you read the article? Some types of cornflakes and some Italian cheese. Hardly a crisis especially as this situation is shared with the rest of Europe if you read their newspapers which I doubt that you do. Grain prices shot up after the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Grain is used to feed pigs, cows and poultry as well as to make many products for human consumption. Oil prices have also rocketed for the same reason. That adds cost to every part of the farming, manufacturing and distribution process. Same with electricity and gas. These are not restricted to the UK. 

The devaluation of the £ was overdue according to the BoE and IMF. You can find the article in  Full Facts along with an explanation on how the same financial pundit who works for the Guardian consistently gets his doom and gloom predictions wrong. 

He doesn't care about facts. He is trolling you. Don't play the game. Ignore him, or just take the P155.

Spot is a bad boy.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

22 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Seriously are you actually trying to say brexit is success . Sorry you have failed very very badly .

The pound with the brexit vote crashed  instantly  adding costs to every single person in Britain from food to fuel building materials etc etc etc .And of course the red tape less the Brexiteers  said absolute rubbish .It’s more and more and more customs in turmoil, shortages of parts for automobiles etc . I know all about that I imported parts from Belgium on a regular basis. 2 days from ordering to arriving on my doorstep but with brexit 10 days delivery that is an extra 8 days my boat sat against the harbour wall and that’s goes for wagons cars all costing the U.K. economy billions in lost revenue.

£100 billion a year in lost trade with Europe is the that a winner 😂 seriously you brexshiteers are in some sort of  deranged world . 
1000 s of businesses closed due to lack of staff and now the penny’s dropped with sunak to bring more foreign Labour in after he voted brexit hypocrite.

Watch the mad brexshiteer John Deadwood squirm as he is reminded of what he promised the British people  with brexit now a million miles away from the truth .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Real Brexit has never been tried.

Naughty Spot.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Seriously are you actually trying to say brexit is success . Sorry you have failed very very badly .

The pound with the brexit vote crashed  instantly  adding costs to every single person in Britain from food to fuel building materials etc etc etc .And of course the red tape less the Brexiteers  said absolute rubbish .It’s more and more and more customs in turmoil, shortages of parts for automobiles etc . I know all about that I imported parts from Belgium on a regular basis. 2 days from ordering to arriving on my doorstep but with brexit 10 days delivery that is an extra 8 days my boat sat against the harbour wall and that’s goes for wagons cars all costing the U.K. economy billions in lost revenue.

£100 billion a year in lost trade with Europe is the that a winner 😂 seriously you brexshiteers are in some sort of  deranged world . 
1000 s of businesses closed due to lack of staff and now the penny’s dropped with sunak to bring more foreign Labour in after he voted brexit hypocrite.

Watch the mad brexshiteer John Deadwood squirm as he is reminded of what he promised the British people  with brexit now a million miles away from the truth .

The first point that you make is false. Check the dates.

The rest is just your take on it. There are shortages on car parts throughout Europe. A friend who lives in France has to wait over 14 months for a new body panel for a three year old Renault. Another friend tried to order a German motorhome only to find that the usual 6 to 10 month waiting time was now almost 3 years. Covid has been a factor, but the European vehicle manufacturers are also on their arris because of the diesel / hybrid uncertainty. 

There is a bigger picture out there. But you only see what you want to see. 

Regards, Clive

4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

The first point that you make is false. Check the dates.

The rest is just your take on it. There are shortages on car parts throughout Europe. A friend who lives in France has to wait over 14 months for a new body panel for a three year old Renault. Another friend tried to order a German motorhome only to find that the usual 6 to 10 month waiting time was now almost 3 years. Covid has been a factor, but the European vehicle manufacturers are also on their arris because of the diesel / hybrid uncertainty. 

There is a bigger picture out there. But you only see what you want to see. 

Seriously engine  parts , so I ordered fuel control value which if it’s faulty your engine won’t run . Now this is the best but my part came to the U.K., but  was delayed getting to myself receiving it because of BREXIT !!!! red tape it was sat in Dover at customs for days and days  in no mans land costing me money and the lad I employed  with all  the extra red tape brexshiteers said we wouldn’t have .Another gigantic lie from them less red  tape they said when anybody who looks at the facts sees the exact opposite as to what was promised.

Now  the Telegraph a Brexit supporting paper cried for it , it was in that paper that they actually admitted  we would be a £1000 per year worse off  . Now if you can say  brexit is a success what exactly is failure  !!! 

We cut off thousand and thousands of hospitality, social care , farming and construction workers now with massive labour shortages. But it’s easy if you are not involved in any of those industries to divert from the facts our economy is suffering very badly because of these shortages.

Anybody involved in those industries they have been affected by brexit resulting in many businesses either  running at reduced capacity or shutting down all together . Doing immensely damage to our economy.

All brexshiteers do is blame everybody else for it’s failures . Wirh brexit they come with any excuse as you are doing . It’s over we are poorer worse off holidays makers going abroad get the hard word when they come to exchange rates with the pound on its arse  but people will rebel .they can now see brexit for what  it is-one enormous lie .

Rather strange you live in France don’t you .? Your not of these who left Britain for better pastures.

Blow for UK as experts predict economy will be the second-worst in G20.

A0E76966-3D54-43AB-95F9-843DD929C4C9.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You're so angry, Spot.

Can you show us on the dolly where the bad man touched you?

Perhaps you should have asked for a personal import arrangement designed just for you. 

That scandalous Independent graph shows the difference between the UK and Germany as a fraction of 1%. And if you read a properly independent forecast the UK is tipped to beat France and Germany in 2023. Newspapers feed on people like you. Angry, stupid people. 

Regards, Clive

15 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Perhaps you should have asked for a personal import arrangement designed just for you. 

That scandalous Independent graph shows the difference between the UK and Germany as a fraction of 1%. And if you read a properly independent forecast the UK is tipped to beat France and Germany in 2023. Newspapers feed on people like you. Angry, stupid people. 

No disrespect but you’re living in a country that’s in the European Union and not in the U.K. that isn’t . Seems a little bit odd don’t you think when your actually trying to defend  the indefensible.
U.K. beat France really  now that would be something ? what about Frances inflation compared to the U.K. ,and just how would we have been doing if we had still being in the EU especially the single market ? Angry stupid people , they’re  the sort of people who purposely lower there very own standard of living .Most who voted brexit now realise there mistakes the stupid ones don’t or just won’t except there wrong .Then there is the other 5% who are just completely bonkers .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson