Wrossy and Brand

five bellies

Sachs was a genius actor in Flowery *****, sadly time has taken a toll on his humility and sense of humour.

He's 78! I should think most men of his generation would react in the same way to implications about female family members.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russel Brand is about as funny as having piles and Wossy is not much better.

If anyone made public phone calls like that about a member of my family I would want more than an aplogy. Their Boll*x on toast would be a good starting point :angry:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I wasn't referring to this particular incident. Though his age is irrelevant as far as I can see.

His age is only relevant in that "insults offered to females" *might* not be seen in the same light by younger males. Although I wouldn't fancy my chances of say, going into a pub and suggesting that I'd slept with the sisters of most of the lads in there. :P

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

I haven't listened to these yet, but in case anyone's interested....

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It was funny but definitely OTT, a very large donation to charity and a grovelling apology would sort it for me.

Has Rabbit had his identity stolen? :o

Nope, well not as far as I know.... :unsure:

But hey this makes a change from Hemboism (no offence Hembo) and much copied so called jokes that get posted on here that almost everyone wets themselves over . :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: like so :D Just a matter of taste really, obviously rabbit has a better honed sense of humour, no cheap ''No Nail'' jokes for him. :2:

Edited by Rabbit

Nope, well not as far as I know.... :unsure:

But hey this makes a change from Hemboism (no offence Hembo) and much copied so called jokes that get posted on here that almost everyone wets themselves over . :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: like so :D Just a matter of taste really, obviously rabbit has a better honed sense of humour, no cheap ''No Nail'' jokes or him. :2:

So, applying your well honed sense of humour you would be quite happy for a couple of mouthy ******* to start telling stories about their sexual exploits with young female members of your family, let alone broadcast them to a couple of million people.

I don't thank that fact that Andrew Sachs is/was a celebrity has anything to do with it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Humour is a funny thing Davy, to this day I can watch the Hugely aclaimed Young ones and not Crack a smile I also think with the exeption of the Life of Brian a lot of Python is a bit purile.
Agree 100%. Brand and Ross are about as funny as bone cancer, but that's not my beef. IMO the broke the law and Section 2 & 8 of the Broadcast Code. IMO, they along with the producer who cleared it to be broadcast should be sacked.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

What they done was funny but not well thought out and as Jeepster stated others involved in the production have to take responsibility as well.

Would Sachs have been so concerned if it had been my daughter, I very much doubt it, would fifteen hundred complainers phone in I very much doubt it.

That brings me to the conclusion it was not so much what they said, it was who they said it to.

One then has to think does he need any more looking after that me, my answer is no and I am now officially classified as an old fart so there is little difference.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

So, applying your well honed sense of humour you would be quite happy for a couple of mouthy ******* to start telling stories about their sexual exploits with young female members of your family, let alone broadcast them to a couple of million people.

I don't thank that fact that Andrew Sachs is/was a celebrity has anything to do with it.

Don't have any young female members in my immediate family so I will have to see it from a male perspective. The fact that Andrew Sachs is /was a celebrity makes it legit, can't imagine it would have been nearly so funny if the target was a random member of the public. Never advocated the 'personal' ie if it was a member of you and yours argument to be valid, otherwise life would be extremely dull and boring Dave :sad2: