• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Newt have got the message loud and clear

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I am now well and truly confused. Who's winter, who's Snatcher and is either of you 13 years old?

Are you the same person or am I not interpreting this thread correctly?

If you forgive an interloper to this section,I think Alan has expressed what Anglers Net is excellently.As a female member I have always felt welcome.I have been in turn laughed at,helped ,in turn helped and given freely advice,have learn't much about fishing ,learn't alot about computers and gained many friends,I recently posted a query about doing a presention at work,I hadn't a clue,next I got material through the post and pm's galore,Anglers net is a good friend to many.As Alan said some of us have been through troubled times on here!.

judith

[ 03. June 2004, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Hi Lid, I was 13 40years ago and has Winter been through 13 winters. How old are you and what was the question? Fancy going fishing sometime during the winter? xxx

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I would agree about the "family" side of AN - sure, we take the pi$$ out of each other, but if you're in trouble you couldn't wish for a better bunch. Just look at the tech help section when I had a problem with the 'puter. I've made some good FRIENDS here, and that's what AN is all about.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

*Anthony*:

This ain't fair, can someone give me a warning or something. I am a monster bad ass and have a reputation to live up to.

What a load of old testicles you come out with, you are a nice guy so bugger the reputation :P

Judy, anyone can post on here, you don't have to be a sea angler, just the friend of one helps though :)

Take a look at the topic by Norrie silent nite or quiet nite, what ever it was there are some nice pict there.

Nite now.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Guest jay_con

oh how very sentimental. pass me the hankies.

Sorry only joking. I dont mean anyone any harm, for some sick reason I just enjoy winding others up. If anyone local cares for a bit of angling in the autumn give me a shout. youll find out my bark is worse than my bite.

I would find it to boring here if I couldnt have a little fun though. just talking fishing is somewhat dull after all.