sorry

Guest jay_con

Guest jay_con

pps once again youve done it alan.

You commented negatively about me within one of my threads. If you dont like my threads why the hell are you reading them?

I feel you think theyre good really dont yoy al

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winter:

pps once again youve done it alan.

You commented negatively about me within one of my threads. If you dont like my threads why the hell are you reading them?]

Negativity? You are having a laugh, no?

quote:

I feel you think theyre good really dont yoy al

The jury is still out on that one.

[ 05. June 2004, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: SandTiger ]

winter:

ps I have some pretty serious threads to. I think its wrong of you to give me grief because I have a little fu in some of the others. ......

winter - I think the italicized piece is the key to the main issue here.

If a comment is fun for you but not fun (or funny) for anyone else reading, then it is probably some sort of sarcastic and hurtful dig at another poster and, as such, a very bad idea to post.

That being said, we all will occasionally post something in jest that is taken as offensive by another. Only thing to do then is to apologize and move on.

All - I get the feeling that winter is trying to 'move on' so unless he posts something new that is offensive to you, how about letting the past die.

If he does post something that really offends you, please just report the comment and one of the mods will deal with it absent passion.

[ 05. June 2004, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I still haven't worked out why Snatcher answered for winter on page 1 of this thread?!

Winter?

Just because you`ve appologised for something. Doesn`t mean you`re forgiven by everyone.

Just take the flack until things settle down?

Otherwise I`m afraid you`ll be `piggy in the middle` until someone else offends the majority of folk on this forum.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Guest jay_con

spasor. i seriously have not got a clue what your talking about. nor do i care. as ive said to all the others if you dont like me. simply do not click on my threads. simple as that.

Guest jay_con

newt - perhaps your right. but i only ever give someone grief if they first do it to me. my answer is those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones