BLOCK this seller is MY advice!

Chris Goddard

fishing198585

Blocked in MY ebay certainly!! Newbie who does NOT understand terminology!!! And then leaves a bloody neg??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
fishing198585

Blocked in MY ebay certainly!! Newbie who does NOT understand terminology!!! And then leaves a bloody neg??

So what did you send him? 15 packs with 3 rigs in each looks pretty self explanatory to me.......or am I missing something?

fishing198585

Chris, You can reply to it you know mate...Where do's Ebay get these fools?? there should be an entrance exam of some kind!!! :angry:

I bought a load of Golf shoes at an auction, stuck them on Ebay, sold a pair, size 4...feedback says, great item, but cant get my feet in them!!! after a few emails flying around, she eventually tells me, she had just had a hip replacement, and her feckin feet were swollen!!! :angry: :angry:

BTW, That fool is now blocked on my Ebay ..:):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

We had a buyer purchase a rod and a reel. When sent the invoices he responds to the rod purchase that he didn't realize we were in the US. Okay, mutual withdrawal. Never responds to the reel despite payment reminders. He now a a non-payment strike and also blocked. Idiots abound...

15 Assorted packs of sea rigs 3 in each pack (#140277465299)

I looked at the title and the listing as well as the photos and I would have expected 15 packs of rigs with 3 rigs per pack which would equal 45 total rigs since that was described and pictured. The neg said he only received 1/3 of the rigs or a total of 15.

Sorry folks but assuming the buyer only got 15 rigs, I think he had a point.

Granted, a call to the seller to see if things could be worked out would have been in order but it is only polite and not required. I strongly suspect a paypal dispute for SNAD would have been upheld and the buyer refunded the original price + P&P. Based on the somewhat wordy TOS for returns

Items that have been used and have become faulty must be returned to Tackleoutlet with proof of purchase. Due to the durable nature of fishing tackle all claims will be assessed by Tackleoutlet or the manufacturer to ascertain if the fault is due to manufacture or miss use (ie. ripped landing net snagged on sharp object or a rod or pole used with the wrong line rating) that caused a breakdown of the product. Tackleoutlet reserve the right to make a percentage charge to any credit or cash refund to reflect any benefits the consumer has received though use of the product. To make any claim for guarantee/faulty item you must return the item to Tackleoutlet at your own cost (wmac can arrange collection at a cost of £12.00) if your claim is successful your post and packing will be refunded.

it appears that the seller would only have gone that far even if contacted so a dispute and then a neg and low DSR scores would be my inclination as well. Seller would have to pay shipping both ways to avoid a neg from me.

If anyone wants to block me for this, just let me know and I'll PM you my buying ID so you can add it to your BBL.

Certainly we have some buyers who are unreasonable but we also have some seller who invite unreasonable responses.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

15 Assorted packs of sea rigs 3 in each pack (#140277465299)

I looked at the title and the listing as well as the photos and I would have expected 15 packs of rigs with 3 rigs per pack which would equal 45 total rigs since that was described and pictured. The neg said he only received 1/3 of the rigs or a total of 15.

Sorry folks but assuming the buyer only got 15 rigs, I think he had a point.

That was my first thought as well Newt.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Agree with Newt/medwaygreen

15 Assorted packs of sea rigs 3 in each pack

It dose state 3 rigs and Not a rig with 3 hooks

so buyer was right and I would have left a neg as well

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

You're all talking about the buyer - Chris said the seller.

Err, hang on...then gave the buyer's ID.

Too early for me - Calzaghe fight has made me too tired for this. I'm gonna block the world, just to be safe :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE