520lber caught!

tyurke

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warroir, The qouta system here,just adds to our missery,thousands of tons of the wrong fish put back dead,because that spieces has reached its qouta , I have over simplified the problem but it is enough to make you puke.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

That is exactly my problem five bellies. We all try to be involved with decisions regarding recreational regulations on our coast. Some like these are trivial, when Longliners account for miles and miles of line and tens of thousands of hooks each run. They fish every day, and we fish when we can. You do the math. We kill to eat, they kill whatever eats.

oh jeebus! didnt winston order the gasing of the kurds when he was secratory of defence in 1925 (ish), know sombody else done that but cant think of his name???? funny world init!

geffaz:

oh jeebus! didnt winston order the gasing of the kurds when he was secratory of defence in 1925 (ish), know sombody else done that but cant think of his name???? funny world init!

Nope, it wasn't me....though I seem to remember being gassed by a few turds! :D

Sorry, I'll get me coat! :rolleyes:

"Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

i wander how long it would take to extract a fish as big as that from your butt.i for one would love the oppertunity to put it up there for you ,i may need some help though ive seen some plans for a potato cannon that could be modifyed.