Election time again

Ken L

Here we go again.

Depending on how the various parties allign on policies, we could potentialy see a government with a mandate that will finally silence the remoaners, a crushing defeat for Labour that will see Corbyn on his way and the end of Wee Jimi Krankie.

Then again, things could turn out very differently!

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Never under estimate the stupidity of the voter

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This election is likely to be a first for me. I could 'do a chesters' and not vote for the first time, or I could go against my long held belief, and vote tory, another first. I'm at a total loss at which way I should go.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Yes, Labour are going to be on a very weak ticket with Corbyn and doubly so if they adopt a pro EU stance. I suspect that if that happens, there will be a lot of first time Tory voters.

It'll be interesting to see how Paul Nuttall positions UKIP. Farage was an old school Tory wearing a different coat but Nuttall appears to be a very different type of fish and much more likely to appeal to traditional Labour voters.

As the Tories haven't got a hope in hell in most of Scotland, it'd be interesting if they declined to field candidates and turned the election into a de facto referendum between the SNP and UKIP.

At the moment I'm torn.

I was raised on labour values but I think I'm forever lost to them due to the unending idiocy of the left.

I too could grit my teeth and vote Tory but there would have to be no deal breakers.

UKIP should be a spent force but they have a history of deal breakers such as Farage and his Christian values in schools nonsense.

I'm currently the classic floating voter.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I don't think you will be alone in this John, I suspect many will feel the same way.

I am registered to vote, but I haven't, at least in the last election and the referendum. I might this time, though,

I have a long list of people I wouldn't vote for, still trying to find a name for the list of those I would vote for.

I wonder how many young people will see this as a second referendum? They didn't bother to vote in the first, I wonder if they will this time?

We live in interesting times

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I wonder if this will be brought during the general election this could hurt .

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/04/18/theres-going-general-election-lets-talk-20-tory-mps-still-investigation-election-fraud/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

As I recall, Labour was fined £20,000 for undeclared election spending by the Electoral Commission in 2016 - the largest fine imposed by the body in its history.

If we're going to wash dirty linen in public, lets get all of it in view..

Edited by Ken L

As I recall, Labour was fined £20,000 for undeclared election spending by the Electoral Commission in 2016 - the largest imposed by the body in its history.

If we're going to wash dirty linen in public, lets get all of it in view..

Your right ken let's get it all out lots of dirty washing to hang out to dry .

£20,000 isn't a record to labour ken £70,000 fine to the Tory party is .

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2017/03/tories-fined-over-election-spending/

14 police forces have sent files to the CPS an announcement by the CPS will be released whether to prosecute the Tory MPs before the June election .

It does seem a bit strange Mrs May calling a snap election with this hanging maybe she knows something we don't or maybe I shouldn't say this have the power to influence the outcome.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-election-fraud-prosecutions-cps-election-campaign-result-overturn-battle-bus-a7689801.html%3Famp

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

These days, nobody cares.Just look at the results of recent elections. Lies are the new truth. Corruption as not only accepted, but admired.

Maybe we should contact Putin to see who is going to win.

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

These days, nobody cares.Just look at the results of recent elections. Lies are the new truth. Corruption as not only accepted, but admired.

Maybe we should contact Putin to see who is going to win.

Perhaps mays new friend over the pond INSISTED leaving the EU was a bad idea and this is the result?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson