Athiest bus campaign

Ken L

Emma2 - So what you are saying is that alcohol MUST be freely available 24/7

Wonderful! Cheltenham borough Council estimated that Saturdays binge drinking costs THE RATEPAYER some £27,000.00 per week in drunken vandalism and damage!

And you want them to be able to drink 24/7 BOTH days of the weekend!!!

I DON'T!!!!!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few years ago i used to live near rochester cathedral and what used to 'p' me right off with these god people was the blo@dy racket they used to get up to and impose on us ordinaries, you guessed it, no chance of layin on a sunday morning, ding blo@dy dong. The bells, the bells. Seamed to go on for rud@y hours. Drove me mad. It was worse for them if they ever touted their beliefs by knocking on the door. :rolleyes:

Its part of the English landscape, bell ringing, and so it has been for hundreds of years, I would mush prefer to hear a peel of balls than a car alarm or a burglar alarm that pollutes our quiet. Perhaps you should offer that doorstep welcome to those types rather than the bell ringers, I for one would think better of you if you did :D

Its part of the English landscape, bell ringing, and so it has been for hundreds of years, I would mush prefer to hear a peel of balls than a car alarm or a burglar alarm that pollutes our quiet. Perhaps you should offer that doorstep welcome to those types rather than the bell ringers, I for one would think better of you if you did :D

Thats where the difference is Rabbitt, those two were not a regular occurence on a sunday morning, nor do they appear to last ages. hoped you meant BELLS didn't you :P

Just rechecked your post again Rabbitt, you ain't bin drinking that whiskey again have you, you appear to be slurring your words. :drunk:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Few years ago i used to live near rochester cathedral and what used to 'p' me right off with these god people was the blo@dy racket they used to get up to and impose on us ordinaries, you guessed it, no chance of layin on a sunday morning, ding blo@dy dong. The bells, the bells. Seamed to go on for rud@y hours. Drove me mad. It was worse for them if they ever touted their beliefs by knocking on the door. :rolleyes:

I feel the same on sunday mornings (unless on the lake and well out of range) when they start the 'dingly-bloody-dongly', if it were any other group making such a din then they would be hauled off by the rozzers for disturbing the peace.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

The god of the bible is a monster who displays the whole range psychological weaknesses of humans. Even if it were proven that it/him did create the world which we occuply then I would feel no more disposed to kneel and worship it than an inmate of Auswitch would feel moved to worship the people who created the place where she lives.

I am struggling to acknowledge how you can accept your spirit world but condemn others? Surely if as you say you believe in such spirits (Shamanism) then surely everything and anything is possible, I do mean everything.

Me..... I don't believe in spirits or Gods, but I try to live and let die for anyone who does believe in such.

Sounds like a huge dilemma for you , can you explain?

I am struggling to acknowledge how you can accept your spirit world but condemn others? Surely if as you say you believe in such spirits (Shamanism) then surely everything and anything is possible, I do mean everything.

Me..... I don't believe in spirits or Gods, but I try to live and let die for anyone who does believe in such.

Sounds like a huge dilemma for you , can you explain?

there may be trouble ahead.............. :D

Edited by bluezulu

Thats where the difference is Rabbitt, those two were not a regular occurence on a sunday morning, nor do they appear to last ages. hoped you meant BELLS didn't you :P

Just rechecked your post again Rabbitt, you ain't bin drinking that whiskey again have you, you appear to be slurring your words. :drunk:

Ha !! and yes I have had a whisky :rolleyes: Reminded me of that joke about the Catholic couple who practised the Rhythm method by the sound of the church bells..and screwed up when an ambulance sped by...apologies to Hembo :drunk:

there may be trouble ahead.............. :D

Just love saterday night entertainment, better than the telly, all i want now is a hand rubbing emoticon. :yahoo:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Emma2 - So what you are saying is that alcohol MUST be freely available 24/7

Wonderful! Cheltenham borough Council estimated that Saturdays binge drinking costs THE RATEPAYER some £27,000.00 per week in drunken vandalism and damage!

And you want them to be able to drink 24/7 BOTH days of the weekend!!!

I DON'T!!!!!!!

Your telling me what I am saying, 'again', you don't learn quickly. Making up what you 'think' others are saying does nothing for your credibility, rather that, combined with your over use of capitals (shouting?) gives the impression of that Harry Enfield comic character who winds himself into a frenzy as he builds up a picture of what he imagines others will do or say.

Be clear, I didn't and don't use the term '24/7', I consider it an Americanism and I try not to use them.

I am not advocating the anti-social behaviour of drunks, nor that shops should stay open all the time. However, if the establishment has a licence to sell drink, then the idiology of those who set store in the written mythology of ancient middle easterners, should not interefere with that regardless of the day of the week. If christians are the ones concerned about the sale of plonk on a sunday then perhaps they should be the ones barred from buying it and let the rest of us get on with it.

Did your jesus character speak about the ills of the co-op selling wine on the sabbath? or are you just subsuming it under the 'no work at all on a sunday' rule?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

I am 65 years old AFAIK you could always buy (booze excepted) on a Sunday, as there were always corner shops open! You have to be an awfully big boozer to run out on a Sunday!!

Irrespective of how much I or anyone else drinks, why do you seem to think it's acceptable for your religion to dictate when I can do my shopping. Please try to understand KB, I don't care if you chose to don a habit, take a vow of celebacy and spend the rest of your days trying to comune with your god, just don't let it impact on my life because I'm sick to the back teeth of it.

I've never had the misfortune to live close to a church that rings bells intrusivly but I did live in Whitley Bay for 3 years and spent a solid 12 months of that working six days a week with 4 of those days being 8am to 9pm. What did I get on my one day off ? The bl00dy Sally Army and their brass band ! We had more than one set of cross words.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.