Comic Relief

mr motorola

Makes you feel warm all over :yucky:

Tell me. do your knuckles ever bother you?

Not even when they connect on someones jaw. ;)

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My idea of comic relief would begin with the euthanizing of Ant and Dec.

In case anyone's interested in anything other than Bono's or Geldof's waffle, try Googling Andrew Mwenda.

Coincidentally he often refers to the collapse of the African mosquito net industry thanks to freebie foreign imports.

My idea of comic relief would begin with the euthanizing of Ant and Dec.

In case anyone's interested in anything other than Bono's or Geldof's waffle, try Googling Andrew Mwenda.

Coincidentally he often refers to the collapse of the African mosquito net industry thanks to freebie foreign imports.

Interesting. He has been invited to TED to give a talk. Dorks don't get invited to talk at TED Conferences.

http://video.ted.com/talks/podcast/AndrewM...a_2007G_480.mp4

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Not even when they connect on someones jaw. ;)

The same would be 'hard man' who talked of knocking in the teeth of seriously ill people.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

The same would be 'hard man' who talked of knocking in the teeth of seriously ill people.

If you've got anything worth saying on the thread then say it , i'm sure theres plenty of people willing to pull you to pieces , the same as i receive whenever i post something , something that isn't either splashed over the net or has been verified by experts but just seen and heard with my own eyes and ears.

I don't need to live my life learning new words and suggestions , i just speak from my own personal upbringings / what's right and wrong, no need for recitals from text / pdf documents from the net , just plain old ME.

Life is very short and i don't intend spending it reciting refs from all and sundry.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

If you've got anything worth saying on the thread then say it , i'm sure theres plenty of people willing to pull you to pieces , the same as i receive whenever i post something , something that isn't either splashed over the net or has been verified by experts but just seen and heard with my own eyes and ears.

I don't need to live my life learning new words and suggestions , i just speak from my own personal upbringings / what's right and wrong, no need for recitals from text / pdf documents from the net , just plain old ME.

Life is very short and i don't intend spending it reciting refs from all and sundry.

Are any of those words supposed to mean anything? You were the one who suggested knocking the teeth in of people who have a learning disibility and who display challenging behaviour, making you no better than those who throw dogs of a roof. So please spare us the 'down to earth hero' crap. The smokescreen of meaningless words strung together hides little.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

some of them are outrageous have a look .

Mums Arise

Neighbourhood Learning Centre

North Belfast Women's Initiative & Support Project

Poplar Bangladeshi Community Project

United Somali Youth of Slough

Salisa Project

these are deliberately singling out groups ,if we are "supposed" to be all in the same boat ,of one country and all happily integrated why are these groups segregated out and rewarded ,the womens one especialy since theres supposed to be sexual equality therefore just having a womens group should be illegal? ,just a few theres plenty more!! :angry:

i have nothing against an area or age group being singled out but getting money because they are foreign or have foreign heritage or even a woman is obscene ,its time the charity laws were tightened up and most expelled especially the big ones who are infact nothing more than multimillion pound companies not paying tax

this one is amusing

Sikh Nari Manch UK supports older asian women to stop them getting lonlely ,if they fooking learnt english and got out more perhaps they wouldn't be! there a cure for F all

If groups wernt targeted,

Charity would be non existant, by definition :lol:

I dont begrudge a few Bob to A lonley old Women Asian or other wise Why would I, If I couldnt afford it I wouldnt do it.

Obsene is a strange chioce of word to decribe acts of kindness, As a white striaght healthy English/Irish male who has never had a hand out is his life I realise that I am not first in line for Charity of any sort that pleases me, I am thankfull that I dont need help not bitter that other poeple do.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Are any of those words supposed to mean anything? You were the one who suggested knocking the teeth in of people who have a learning disibility and who display challenging behaviour, making you no better than those who throw dogs of a roof. So please spare us the 'down to earth hero' crap. The smokescreen of meaningless words strung together hides little.

Obviously not to you :rolleyes: