A passion for angling

leedsunited

LOL Mind you all this sex stuff does seem some what limited to river anglers,remember Dave Harrall was in the news a few years ago with some strange swinging type story? Never hear of a good Piker being involved in any thing like this do you? must be all those cold winters days.Mind you there have been a few scandel stories going around about carp anglers though although these have all been reference unnatural in bivvy experiences!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep and bivvies seem forever linked with reference to unnaturel experiences!

Always remember seeing a bivvy occupent, on hearing his alarm go off, rush out of his bivvy totally starkers except for a condon & his bivvy slippers!

His mate emerged a few minutes later, to see what was so much more important, looking very sheepish! She took one look, said Baaaa, and wandered off in a fluff! She obviously took a hoof!

That wool would really make me itch!!

Matty john and chris's Weekend Angling Adventures!

Do you reckon it would end in tears ?

Would they all be friends at the end or never work together again.

The **** taking would be superb .

:D

Somehow i cannot see them ever making a fishing prog together.

JonHedges:

Peter, you call me a cynic, yet here you are suggesting copywrite theft !!!

I'm not sure that I am Jon. What I suggested was to buy the DVD, watch it, then copy it, and then sell the original for silly money on E.Bay, but keeping the copy. Copying for a back-up, research etc is permissable as I understand it. Copying and then selling the copies was not the intention of my suggestion and is understandably illegal.