A Pic A Day

poledark

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A busy day on the Solent today.

The pic is not quite what I wanted, I would have liked the boats to have been a bit nearer; and some rectangular sails would also have improved things a bit. :D

(It's lost something in the compression too :( )

batrah_mountains.jpg

This is a photo I took a few years back in the Batrah Mountains KSA.

For me it was my first expedition up the mountains, we ascended via a dry water course starting in the shadow at the bottom left corner of photo which wound its way up through the valley between the two peaks.

This was just after the very short rainy season so there was quite a bit of greenery around. I also filmed the climb on my first digi cam the highlight was two toads mating in a small pool in the rocks high up in the mountains. They had produced a string of spawn but the tadpoles would have to be very swift growing and departing from the fast dissappearing water.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

tack4 and little tack 4 version of a crane fly(daddy long legs) fly tied during last session with snatcher for this year :(

cranefly.jpg

Edited by tack4

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

tack4 and little tack 4 version of a crane fly(daddy long legs) fly tied during last session with snatcher for this year :(

cranefly.jpg

No need to make them they grow on trees!

No need to make them they grow on trees! look back at my last post, thumb below!

Dan

post-1503-1132611985.jpg

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com