Sorry about this

Alan Taylor

Good luck mate, I hope all goes well on the 29th.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know what to say except all my thoughts are with you. I might not reply as often as Nurse Judy ets but I've been following your post with interest and I'm rooting for you.

Keep on Keeping on.

Ferox are more than Mythical. www.darkmileferox.co.uk

Thanks for all your support AGAIN, there are too many messages to answer individualy but there are two that I feel I must respond to.

Newt, NO MATTER WHAT I will fish with you this year even if it is only for a couple of days, must check out the rules for carying oxygen on a plane :-)

Elton, you are probably sick of me saying this on here but you and Anglers Net have given me (and others) so much over the years including some very good friends, I just wish more people would click on the links that generate a few coppers for the upkeep of AN, wife, dog and baby :D

Thank you never seems enough to say.

Alan & Sonja :cool:

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan,I very rarely venture off the Coarse and Carp forums so have only just seen this.

Not much I can say really other than my sadness at hearing of your illness.I hope all works out ok and hope you are able to keep up the very positive attitude that you have at the moment.No words can really help but going outfishing will!Best of luck Alan

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Alan Taylor and John Ellison,my thoughts ,prayers and best wishes are with you both at this time.Keep your chins up lads.

To all other AN posters ,count your many blessings.

Safety habits last a lifetime.

I would just like to add my moral support & very best wishes. It's difficult to find the words. It's so very sad to read of your plight, but at the same time inspiring to read how positive you are.

Keep on fighting!