Sorry about this

Alan Taylor

Just a quick one, had the results yesterday and evidently there is no change so the next chemo is on Thursday 26th, they wanted to do it on Friday but as I am on the way to the UK on Saturday thought it could have been a bit dodgy so managed to get them to fit me in.

After this chemo they will only do one more as the old body will have reached saturation point :)

Thanks again for the good wishes.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerbil0154:

You are far from being a Wimp my friend. The mental anguish of facing an unknown future must be higher than the physical discomfort which you know will only last the time taken to administer the Chemo.

As for putting up with you, I hope we have to do so for a long long time to come.

Best wishes from all at the Dark Mile Ferox.

the same here mate all the best.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

All the best to you Alan.

My dad was diognosed with what we thought was Liver Cancer. when we went bake to Addambrooks last thursday week we were told that it was secondry and they could do nothing for him. They also said that he would not last no longer than 10 months.

just keep hopping and praying and gling on to the glimmer of hope

Regards

Paul.s

----------------------------------

Live for today as there might not be a tommorrow!!!

jp-tackle.co.uk

just how would it be.... if all the money spent throughout the world on death, destruction and misery, could be spent on finding cures for terrible diseases such as this one.

just how would it be...

best wishes dave.

All the best Dave, fingers crossed for you.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Best wishes as always to you and Sonja and lets hope the weather is kind for your well deserved holiday.

Judithxx

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Alan Taylor:

Just a quick one, had the results yesterday and evidently there is no change so the next chemo is on Thursday 26th, they wanted to do it on Friday but as I am on the way to the UK on Saturday thought it could have been a bit dodgy so managed to get them to fit me in.

After this chemo they will only do one more as the old body will have reached saturation point   :)  

Thanks again for the good wishes.

Alan

I am really looking forward to meeting up again on Saturday, Alan.

I'll phone you later today.

All the best to you and Sonja.

Alan

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

paul.saunders:

All the best to you Alan.

My dad was diognosed with what we thought was Liver Cancer. when we went bake to Addambrooks last thursday week we were told that it was secondry and they could do nothing for him. They also said that he would not last no longer than 10 months.

just keep hopping and praying and gling on to the glimmer of hope

Paul, you must all feel gutted :(

You have realy made me think, your Dad knows roughly how long he has and this gives him the chance to do so many silly things while he still can that he has wanted to do but never got around to them.

What I am trying to say is that I have no idea how long I have left so am trying to do a few things now, just in case. After years of not speaking to my Sister due to a silly family row all is now made up and we are fishing together next week. The week after my best mate over here, Sonja and I are off to Davy in Scotland for a couple of days, this I hope will repay Frans for his friendship over the years and Sonja in some small way for sticking with me through some hard times.

I will be sorting some kind of visit to Norrie before too long. These are to me my family so some time spent with them is important to me.

I hope your Dads remaining time is made comfortable by the Doctors and as happy as possibly by his family and friends but while still respecting his space.

Captain Cajions I agree with you about what some of us consider wasted money. Stupid megga cash art awards for a model of a paper Duck etc :mad:

I have travelled a fair old bit and never seen a Lepper but every night on our tv they are begging for money, just how much would it take to help out with the biggest killers in the UK such as Asthma etc :confused: :mad:

Sorry to rant.

Judy, the cream that you mentioned to kill the pain before having injections. I have not seen it so not read the instructions but would this cream be of any help in an anglers tackle box to help with the pain of removing a deeply imbeded hook in a finger whilst miles away from land?

Just a thought or two.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan

I will post details of the cream ,yes you are right it may well be a useful adition to a tackle box.

May you catch some fish and have an excellent time with the people you are meeting on your jaunts.

Godbless as always to you and Sonja

xx judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)