Ghosts?

Peter Waller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Anthony*:

I've shared a few moments with the spirit of Jack Daniels on occasion.

likewise with Long John.

My former home town of bggin Hill was rumoured to be haunted by ghosts of airmen - never troubled by them. Bluebell Hill in Maidstone is said to have a couple, too. Haven't put in many appearances lately either. I suspect theyr'e waiting to get the call from Jeepster's mob! :D:D:D:P

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Peter Waller:

I live in the land of Abba. Met a few fairies in my time, Have any of you?

Always turn up on time do they?? :P

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Very freaky Emz ghost ghost ghost

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I heard my first ghost the other week. The previous owner of my mates house had died there and every now and again makes his presence known. Obviously I took this story with a large pinch of salt until we were sitting in his lounge and heard footsteps upstairs. I commented to my mate that his young daughter had got up, he nodded in agreement. It was only when his wife said that theres no way it could be Jess that I realised something out of the ordinary was occuring. My mate said that it was definitely Jess and she had walked into the back room looking for them, I agreed that the footsteps had given me that impression as well. His wife said there was no way it could have been their daughter as she was asleep in their bed already and confirmed this by going upstairs to check she was still there and very asleep!

That got the hairs on the back of my neck standing!!!!!! It wasn`t floorboards settling, we`ve all heard that before enough times to know the sound. I`m convinced that I experienced my first ghost.

wolf.gif

Never seen a ghost but me and the good lady experienced a polterguist (spelling) phenomenon at her old house.

A raging luny had hung himself in the room where it happened.

We were just sat on the settee back in our courting days having a bit social intercourse when this ornament on the mantlepiece decided to fall off the top. It should have fallen on the hearth and smashed but decided to take a detour on the way down and land on a middle shelf It deviated in by 4" cos I measured it That unsettled us big style I tell you. Sorry thats it folks but every word is true I can assure you.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The Spirit of my husband's Father, whom I never met, is often with us. Mr. Onions was sceptical at first, but I have since convinced him by sharing details of things that happened when he was a boy, the place he grew up in and phrases and sayings his Father often used.

As far as I'm concerned, 'ghosts' are just beings you can't always see even when you can hear them and feel their presence.

Help me unhook these, please.

i think jeepster is the leading authority on this subject....

as for me ive never seen one ...but not for the lack of looking...

the mind is a very powerful thing and can play more tricks than a naughty monkey

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.