asylum seekers & the BNP

kleinboet

I have just been listening to a senior NUT member waffle on about the BNP telling "lies" about asylum seekers. They feel that the BNP is "misleading" the public, especially the schoolchildren about them. It is funny but almost every other country will talk about an "immigration problem". This country has an asylum problem. Look up the meaning of asylum seeker and then and tell me that I'm wrong that, even in this troubled world, the figures of "asylum Seekers" are totally unrealistic. Look at the the sheer volume of people claiming asylum and then look at how many "safe" countries there are. These people want to come to England for an easier life and this is at the cost of the British worker. Mr. Blair together with "doublyer" can illegally invade a country that does not think like THEM, but will allow all and sundry to apply for "asylum" here. We are being told that the government are going to put asylum centres where they want them, regardless of what the public (plebs) say. My missus' nephew, who lives in that area, has been on the waiting list for a council house in that area for SIX YEARS!

The government then calmly announces that, against the public wishes, it is going to build an asylum centre there at a multimillion pound cost. What's going on?? I thought the government was there to look after the people of this country, but I appear to be wrong!

I'm putting on me flak jacket and tin hat and retiring to the bomb shelter!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are wrong, the government are their to look after themselves and not care about the people they are meant to represent......

what about the poor council tax payers in manchester, it looks like they are going to have to pay for a school in bangladesh, so that certain kids can get an education there when their parents take them on holiday for 3 months at a time, any british parent who took their kids away from school for 3 months would be put in nick, still mustn't make a fuss must we! dont wont to seem to be racist :mad:

how long before the british people wake up and smell the roses???

The whole benefit system, especially as it applies to asylum seekers, appears to be grossly unfair on all of us. Most of us have had to work for what we have.

I once photographed the then chairlady of the BNP, genuinly a lovely and interesting person. Her views were reasonable and easy to relate to. Like me she is pure bred East Anglian, and a 'Lady' to boot! Viking, Jutes, Romanies, etc. etc. etc., we are a right mongrel crowd here on the East Coast! Her personal issue did not appear to be one of racism in any form, but sincerely one of maintaining Britain as Britain. Unfortunately racism has become synonymous with BNP.

think what you like, but i have met the BNP close up and they dont care where you were born all they care about is the colour of your skin. i see no-one complaining about the influx of white, middle class US citizens over the last 2 years buying holiday homes in cornwall for stupid money which means i've got to go and live in a bloody caravan for the summer. its all too easy to blame the foreigners when sometimes it would pay to look closer to home for the source of problems. every leader since ceasar has utilized divide and conquer, and that is exactly what the ruling elite have got a great deal of us doing. bickering amongst ourselves when the root of the problem is the putrid corruption that makes westminster what it is.

[ 12. April 2004, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: JONNYX ]

People do move and buy up properties for silly money. Us Brits are buying up vast areas of Spain for example. Up here in Norfolk and Suffolk many of us resent Londoners who have emigrated and forced prices to more than double in a few years. Nice people, by and large, but their impact is much less than welcome. There used to be a very large notice in a field in Norfolk asking 'Is Norfolk the Bread Basket of England, or the dustbin of London?' It isn't the colour of your skin, it's that incomers are different, they bring unwelcome change.

expecting to get the truth from this shabby Government is very unrealistic.They have raised the art of lying and deception to extremely high levels.Then again, once a government discovers that the public are easily fooled, there is the strong temptation to keep doing it and Blair's oscar is long overdue for his performances.

Lets get this straight, the existance of the BNP as a political entity in the UK is a GOOD thing.

Now before anyone has a Porthouse Blue, I should qualify that statement by pointing out that the existance of the SWP as a political entity is also a good thing.

You need extreemists on both the right and the left to get a modicum of airtime in order to ensure that channels exist to allow ideas to migrate into the mainstreem.

Without this kind of diverse political climate, discussion of the assylum problem or the UK's failure to adopt the EU Social Chapter would never have been raised.

That said, although I think that Mr Griffin and his boys raise some very valid points, I absolutely wouldn't want them in power.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Nicely put Ken, I agree entirely.

Yoxer, as for lying and deceipt, that was refined to an art-form by a previous tory government! Add greed and sleeze and you describing a previous tory government to a tee!! I, for one, will continue to vote for Labour, despite its failings, if only to keep the Conservatives out.

[ 12. April 2004, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

I have no allegiance to any party Peter ,have never voted in my life and never will. That said given a choice between greed and sleaze or stupidity and incompetence I know which is the preferable option.

I have no allegiance to any party Peter ,have never voted in my life and never will.

Isn't that pretty much saying you will be content with whatever government other folks have worked for and helped put in place?

Or is it saying you will dislike whatever government is voted in? If that's the case, why are you staying in the UK? That's not meant to be nasty either - just seems that if you are going to dislike the way you are governed and don't want to try and change it, there may be places you'll like better.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President