FTAO ALL MEN & SKIPPY - RE WOMAN DRIVERS

Emz

For the attention of Skippy and all men (something I saw in another thread made me think of this)

How is it, that ALL MEN complain about "woman drivers", how they "can't park" and drive "diabolically" :rolleyes:

Ok, now answer this Q...

How is it, that people are most keen to buy 2nd car from a woman driver, as opposed to a male driver? :D:D:D

I rest my case :cool:

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Emz:

Ok, now answer this Q...

How is it, that people are most keen to buy 2nd car from a woman driver, as opposed to a male driver?  

Not me, most womens cars are three foot wider than normal, have no accelerator, and the clutch is likely to be farked.

There is also some gadget that makes them stop at roundabouts even when there is not another car in sight.

Some women drivers are excellent but most of them are pitiful and many of todays traffic holdups are caused by women drivers who are unable to anticipate situations and to react to keep the traffic flowing.

Most women drivers don't have accidents, but they do get to see a few :D

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Best comment on women drivers came from a mate of mine.

A woman came to the club and mentioned that she'd "parked" outside. He gets up and looks out of the window only to see the car parked 2 feet from the curb. He looked at her and anounced "That's not parking. That's abandonment !"

She had a face like a slapped ar5e :D

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

When I lived in Cairns, for a short while I was going out with a nurse from Cairns Base Hospital who was a newly qualified driver.

Before driving into town she would arrange to meet me, so that I could park her car for her!

Not long after we had parted, there was a story in Cairns post about how she had driven over a cliff with other nurses as passengers in the car!

Fortunately, a tree had stopped her going down the cliff, and all escaped unhurt.

Phew!

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

quote:

How is it, that people are most keen to buy 2nd car from a woman driver, as opposed to a male driver?

Ummm, let me guess.

It's because the second car is for the wife, and it comes pre-dented and scratched, right??? :D

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Emz - I'll now ask you a question. Have you ever past a school just before the kids start and see rows of cars parked on the yellow and zigzag lines. They are ALL women drivers!!!! If you tell them they are blocking the road, they go into defensive mode and tell you that dropping their kid off is more important than life and death. And ten to one they live within a quarter mile of the scool!!

[ 24. July 2005, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

One of Woody Allan's many funny lines, when dropped of at side of the road by a female driver, he says "That's OK, I can walk to the kerb from here..." :D

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

skippy:

Why is insurance cheaper for WOMEN???

It's because women make smaller claims, NOT because they are safer drivers. Thats why Diamond insurance had to swiftly change it's adverts on TV. This is down to the fact that most women do short, low speed jouneys ( school run , shopping etc.) so tend to have slight dings, as opposed to men who drive on average more miles and on higher speed roads so when it all goes tits up the damage is more and the claims higher.