Prince Harry

rob.i

Newt, our "Royalty" don't have any significance in UK, or World politics.

There are those that say they have no significance full stop.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember his great great? grandfather was a nazi supporter maybe its his togs.

i heard some rabbi saying its the most hated symbol ever ,strange as it was a religeous symbol first.

remember its in harry's blood after all their all germans at heart

[ 13. January 2005, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

When you're third in line to the throne, have a privileged lifestyle, flunkeys that run around covering your tracks and clearing up the mess left behind, you deserve no sympathy when you balls up bigtime. With the Auschwitz memorial service coming up in two weeks, he couldnt have chosen a better time to act like a ******** and lets not forget its not the first time he's been in the media eye for the wrong reason. Fights outside nightclubs, underage drinking and smoking dope. Won't be long before the royal bottom wipers will put it all down to the sadness caused by his mothers untimely death and his father's need to talk to plants. At the end of the day he's just proving that he's yet another gormless royal hooray henry. Prince Edward must be glad the pressures off him and that theres an even worse example of crass stupidity in the royal family

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

so the designer made a mistake ,the jews were terrified of the isle of man symbol thinking it was a nest of nazi's :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Paulg:

At that age, which one of us didn't make a complete muppet of themselves? Yes, so he's Royalty, so he maybe needs to think a bit more, but only because of the media spotlight always being switched on....But we've all done it, and then apologised afterwards and all is done and dusted. Unfortunately in this day and age, it's so easy to take a compromising picture, and sell to the highest media bidder.

Correct, he's been a complete idiot on this, but did it really need this amount of media coverage and did he really mean to cause any offence....I think not. A shortage of NEW news is the main culprit...the problems in Iraq, old hat, as is the Indian Ocean tsunami, so anything fills the gap!

Paul

not a quiet news day at all today, several major uk and international stories developing. whatever else had happpened, this would still have made the news

I disagree Newt.

Ignoring those with evil intent allows them to have influence on the rest of society.

The far right in Britain rely on being thought of as idiots to cover their insidious plans and lies.

The Harry Windsor case just spotlights the situation in Britain where certain individuals are given such a high profile purely on their family background. As Tom Payne wrote in the Rights of Man " Having a hereditery leader is like having a hereditary mathematician". A big influence I believe in the history of your country.

Cheers

Scapa

i wonder what government relevations weve missed due to the tsusami feeding frenzy

chesters1:

"major world power"   :D      :D  

chesters1 - the reality is that you still are very much a world power. Can't dodge that one old fella. Maybe more influence than actual "power" but quite a bit of both.

Cranfield - your royal family evidently has more influence outside the UK than you notice from the inside.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

'whatever else had happened'

well for a start...Mark Thatchers' mummy talked and bought him out of a long jail sentence in a grubby central african prison.

[ 13. January 2005, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'