Prince Harry

rob.i

there seems to be mass hysteria about most things ,take that foreign presenter "opera" how many people actually watched it ,should it have been withdrawn because it was "sacriligeous" or because it was utter crap,remember the hoo ha over the life of brian or the satanic verses just petty religous fanatics protesting over otherwise harmless fun.

the "holocaust" for one is rubbish ,do you think a nation of brilliant scientists would invent a method of mass extermination that could only dispose of the bodies with a handfull of ovens :rolleyes: even i just a bloke could come up with huge spinning disks covered with blades that could bump up "production" a thousand fold and a conveyer belt taking the mince to pig farms for fattening for pork pies for the remaining workers :rolleyes: a self sustaining and "green" ethic if there ever was one ,for 60 years its been stuffed down our throats yet 40 million dead russians go unnoticed :confused: its a case of the once powerfull now powerless church/synagog whining to attract attention to itself forgetting the mass extermination commited in the churches name in times gone by

[ 13. January 2005, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

an-chesters.jpg

Am I ever glad you edited this one chesters1.

:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Freddy Star walks on stage dressed as a nazi ss officer, everyone laughs.

Stan Board,an cracks jokes on Des O'connor about a fighter pilot chasing a foker, when Des explains a foker is an aeroplane Stan says "yeah but this foker was a spitfire" implying he was a Luftwaffe pilot (nazi's??)

Students go out dressed as nazi's every year for the student rag wekk (future politicions, worldleaders, busness men ect)

yet when another student dreses up in a fancy dress costume it becomes front page news world wide.

Give the guy a break, he's the first royal who's ever been close to normal, he goes out gets pi55ed and parties like any of us would.

if he was strutting around making out he was higher and mighter than any of us mere serfs/peasents/low lifes and showing nothing but contempt and hatred for us every f**ker would be moaning about that, because he tries to be a normal person he's getting slated.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Quote from Pete Waller: "The royal family is important to Britain."

Why?

The very existence of a monarchy in Britain is an anachronistic absurdity. Worse, the royal family enjoy a level of privilege that is obscene.

A monarchy arguably has a place in a country wherein there are a lot of rival tribes and factions (eg. Iraq), where a king/queen might act as a unifying figurehead, but in a modern European country it has absolutely no place or relevance at all.

he's the only one of em I like....

Give the guy a break, I like all the media frenzy surrounding this, if it weren't for them, his mum might still be alive today to guide him a bit better.....remember?

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Given the conduct of some very young army officers I've had the misfortune to meet, I'd say he was ideally suited to his chosen career - more's the pity.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

So, Awaaar (yet another pseudonym - why?) the media are responsible for the death of Diana?

Nothing to do with her being in a car, the driver of which had been drinking? And nothing to do with having failed to use a seat-belt?

No, of course not - let's just blame the media.

Jim Gibbinson:

So, Awaaar (yet another pseudonym - why?) the media are responsible for the death of Diana?

Nothing to do with her being in a car, the driver of which had been drinking? And nothing to do with having failed to use a seat-belt?

No, of course not - let's just blame the media.

It shows the paucity of imagination that they had to hound the woman simply for a picture....

But you are right Jim... her death was the result of drink driving and not wearing a seatbelt. Of course Mohammed Fayed will never agree with us!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

theres a school of though jim that if the car hadn't been chased by paparazo, that it wouldnt have crashed, theres considerable evidence in fact that the car was bumped by another car, claimed to be driven by a paparazo. and whats wrong with pseudonyms on here?

Jim Gibbinson:

Quote from Pete Waller: "The royal family is important to Britain."

Why?

The very existence of a monarchy in Britain is an anachronistic absurdity. Worse, the royal family enjoy a level of privilege that is obscene.

A monarchy arguably has a place in a country wherein there are a lot of rival tribes and factions (eg. Iraq), where a king/queen might act as a unifying figurehead, but in a modern European country it has absolutely no place or relevance at all.

I beg to differ. Sweden is a monarchy as are Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and Luxembourg. I would rather have my Queen than any President Blair or President thatcher, than you very much!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote