Valentina Valentina

I throw myself in your way

If I am going to die tomorrow

why not , once and for all , today ?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what folks, and I think Dave will want a bit of the action. All you smokers out there, how about betting that at least one of you will DIE of a smoking related illness. I'm offering odds of 3 to 1 that at least one of you die within the next 5 years OF A SMOKING RELATED ILLNESS! Daves no fool he'll bet on a cert and boy! is this a cert!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest Ferret1959

I would take that bet on if I was a gambler but feel it would be a dead cert.

So who do ya reckon will be next?????????..........Na don't answer that one.

Just in case anyone is interested I do counselling in a help group for people with or who have had oral and throat cancer if you want to chat.

I must warn you I don't mince my words.

Cancer, don't knock it till ya try it. :D

[ 22. November 2004, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Ferret1959 ]

quote:

They don't allow kids on railway lines for a reason and it's the same reason fags should be banned, they are dangerous.

errr they do :confused:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Ferret1959
chesters1:

quote:

They don't allow kids on railway lines for a reason and it's the same reason fags should be banned, they are dangerous.  

errr they do   :confused:  

Not if the transport bobbys catch um they don't or do you mean they are allowed to travel on the railway lines? :P

Dave, you don't have to smoke the joints, make it into a herbal tea. It is on prescription over here, grown under government control so is twice as expensive as in the coffee shop :D

klienboet, I did'nt find your bet in the least bit funny :(

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

tugmistress:

if someone wants to stop smoking then that is their right, just do not force it onto people like me who do not want to stop.  

But, presumably, you think it's perfectly OK to force your smoking onto your unborn babies?

You say your children are unaffected by your smoking when you were pregnant. If that's true, and I truly hope it is, you didn't know that before you forced your addiction onto them, did you?

You gambled the most important thing on this earth - the health and welfare of your children - just so you could smoke. I'll ask you again, Paula, what the hell would you have done if one of them had been seriously affected by what you forced on them?

That you did it is disgraceful. That you try to defend what you did is more so. How can you even try to defend yourself, when you wouldn't defend those unborn children when they needed it most?

Feelings running 'too strongly' in this thread? We're talking about harming children, here. How can anyone feel too strongly about that?

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

quote:

Not if the transport bobbys catch um they don't or do you mean they are allowed to travel on the railway lines?

a bit of both ,if the police catch them theve already been on there if they dont there on there longer. :D

its alright banning something or saying its dangerous

unless you (the railway) stops it 100% then they are encouraging kids by the railways neglect i.e. the railway in not stopping kids is aiding and abetting kids to carry on :D

i see kids on the railway on the telly if the railway didnt exist they couldnt go on the railway ,i dont use the train so ban all railways you know it makes sense.

my thoughts on kids is that they should be put in shallow graves in woods covered in leaves ,without the leaves the graves would easily be spotted .lets ban trees .

nonsense you say but the government is to blame ,they supply this weed (by allowing its sale)that is smoked (myself included) and a very nasty weed it is ,if the government banned it completly (just for the sake of one sprog) it would be great,super,fantastic but they dont ,therefore its not just the parents "abuse" of the unborn but also the government as well.

when i started smoking in the sixties "everyone" smoked ,every film had smokers and every signboard had a smoking advert it was treated the same as breathing.

strangly the more people that dont smoke the higher the cases of breathing related diseases occuring :confused: it should be the other way round ,more smoking then less ahsama (sp?) now adays less smokers more respiritory diseases :confused:

either the later generations are weaker or the older generations subjected to smoke were immunised somehow ,the cleaner we are the more open to disease today and today there should be less disease :confused:

these posting wouldnt have raised a hair years ago and its near hysterical outbursts on here a source of amusement ,yes unbourne kids can get damaged in the womb in a small % by smoking parents but i suggest more get damaged by everyday things ,hairspray ,exhaust fumes,air fresheners ,definatly antibiotics,chemicals in food/water.

before losing friends over what may be damaging kids surely we should be pulling together and finding what is damaging them :confused:

there are more cases of damaged children now than there was and smoking isnt the cause of all of them

compared to the 50`s nowadays smoking is obselete.

its just a government ploy to suggest smoking makes thick kids if that was so all kids from the past would be thick but strangly bad schooling isnt mentioned

[ 22. November 2004, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

ergh!!!!!!! you can cook with the said herbs that Alan may or may not be trying to work out hiding places for...for handy hints

http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/cooking.htm

purely in a medicinal capacity this research was conducted........ :D

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)