proposed UK smoking ban

Alan Taylor

Fags are great , specialy that first un when you wake up . All that cool lazy blue smoke and when its hits the back of yer throat mmmmmmmm nearly as good as sex. Speakin of which, just what the hell do you pussy footed wimps do after sex , drink tea I expect .

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every person takes pleasure in different ways from different things, i happen to take pleasure from smoking. i can't put it into words, so i am not going to try.

if someone wants to stop smoking then that is their right, just do not force it onto people like me who do not want to stop. one day i might change my mid, but at this moment in time i am quite happy smoking fags thank you.

i have smoked about 20 years, and never been hospitalised with smoking related illnesses, but i bet most of these illnesses can be related to smog in cities aswell.

as for food, i enjoy the flavour i taste of whatever i am eating, who is to tell me i will enjoy it better or worse than if i didn't smoke.

Why we just start again with the fore /after play :D

You can manage it more than once can't you Yoxer!!!!

as being non -smokers our lung function enables us to do this ....... we are not gasping for a fag!!!!!!! :eek:after the physical effort!!!!/pleasure

[ 22. November 2004, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Ah re employment for the thoosands of redundant fox hunting hoonds .... jobs going smoking 60-a day at Smith-Glaxo-Kline.

Ha , is that after I tip a bucket of cold water over you to revive you from the ultimate in errotic senations . Step inside my errongenous zones Nuresey and you may never be able to leave again.

Guest Ferret1959

I only wish folk could understand what smoking has done to me and think twice about what it COULD do to them or their loved ones.

If you die from a smoking related illness who going to be the most upset?

Not you, you will be DEAD!

It's not my right to tell folk what to do with thier lives but I really wish they would think about giving up.

I'll be the first to admit giving up fags is a peice of p1ss but staying off them is the hard bit.

I packed up smoking over night, three months later I was diagnosed with throat cancer.

I have 'smoked' two fags(joints) since my operation for medical tests to see if it helped with my pain and suffering.

Trouble was they tasted so bad I went back on the morphine.

I was lucky my cancer was caught in time(I hope).

But listen to this......

warning.jpg

Guest Ferret1959
yoxer:

Speakin of which, just what the hell do you pussy footed wimps do after sex , drink tea I expect .

Do it again matey, that's what we do. :D

If someone today came up with a drug that:-

1. Helped relax you

2.Assisted concentration

3.Lowered stress levels

4.Give you a hit in the morning

5.Helped control your weight

and was

1.Great with alcohol

2.a must with coffee

3.fanastic after a meal

4.a necessity after nookie

nobody would believe them, the tobacco industry is a v.powerful machine that has created many ideas / myths / notions that cannot be true.

I say this as a hopelessly addicted smoker who trys to convince himself that at least some of the above is true!

I'm off for a coffee.

Jeff

Big Jeff, not working again

quote:

Ha , is that after I tip a bucket of cold water over you to revive you from the ultimate in errotic senations . Step inside my errongenous zones Nuresey and you may never be able to leave again.

yoxer.

have just read that Yoxer

and am of to vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

tugmistress:

exactly, i can't be certain, and neither can you.

you said the magic word yourself..... RISK.

.....[snipped]  what gives anyone the right to try to talk me out of smoking when i don't want to stop.

Paula, you clearly either don't understand or don't want to understand what risk means. Because you may (or may not as the case may be) have got away with doesn't change the fact that smoking is risky for both you and your family.

As for what right, you brought up points that several of us fundamentally disagree with. We've therefore expressed our opinions. This is what such pages are all about.

Obviously those of us who feel like I do aren't going to get through to you. But there may be others, either posting or just "lurking", who just possibly do take notice.

I sincerely hope so.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Guest Ferret1959

Sounds like tugmistress is an 'I'm alright Jack' type of person.

If she wants to put herself and her kids at risk then let it be so.

What can we do about it?

Right I still agree with the governments plan to ban smoking and can't see the problem?

They don't allow kids on railway lines for a reason and it's the same reason fags should be banned, they are dangerous.

Think of it as the government doing something right and something for you for a change. :)