Angler Thrown In

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Strange how these dickless wonders always manage to pick on an old boy, or a child or a woman fishing alone. Still, hopefully one of them will have recorded the incident on a mobile phone and been stupid enough to share the file - if they have, it's just a matter of time before they get their collars felt.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

"a group of lads, who were aged around 20"

Not lads in my book, just shits that need a damned good gaffing followed by a meeting with a priest :angry:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

It's about time that some new law was brought in which would deal specifically with the situation in which some one dies following an attack whether or not the death was due to injuries sustained in the attack. But for the actions of these boys, the guy would still be alive, but all they will be charged with is assault.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...steal-bike.html

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I am absolutely disgusted by this. I would love some little bunch of thugs to try that with me. They would have a bank stick wrapped around their faces quicker than they could shout 'Im an asbo, get me out of here'!.

Being around a similar age to the scumbags that did this I just cannot see the reasoning behind their actions other than the fact they are drink and drugs fuelled maniacs with no respect for a single human life.

Reading this has made me genuinely furious. It's about time people like this were given either a good kicking or thrown into prison for a minimum of 5 years for any assualt and life in the case of someones death. And i mean life. Not 20 years! All they get is an asbo and a pat on the back from some yuppie councillor who thinks it isnt their fault and says they are just 'acting out through boredom'. ****s. They are mindless thugs who get a kick out of other peoples misery because their lives are so **** through dropping out of school and taking drugs that they want to inflict the same misery on others rather than get off their arses, getting a job and actually making something of themselves! Get them off the streets so normal people can enjoy their surroundings without the fear of being mugged or worse killed!

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

+1 to Scopex with a Shotgun. Sponging festering pus filled bags of ****. Get a job or die, better yet, put them in the army and see how clever and tough they are when someone can fight back.

I really hate seeing things like this. Keelhauling, now there's a fitting punishment... anyone need a hull polished with the skin of imbeciles?

I'm going to spend some time in my happy place now and calm down...

Renrag.

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Grrrrr :angry: I was really tempted to use bad language on the forum to express my sheer annoyance that I have to breath the same air as these lowlife scum. I would love to see them punished if caught by attaching about 50 hooks to nylon in various regions of their bodies and the other end to my dogs collar. I could then throw a ball for her and make her really pull on the lines! Does anyone have another idea how to treat these scrotes?

Run the London Marathon in neoprene chesties.....in two hours.

Whilst carrying all the gear that normally fills a carp barrow on his shoulders and just for good measure a hot water bottle inside the chesties :D

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Sorry I disagree with you all. The actions and punishment you suggest are and have always been against the standards of crime and punishment we in this country are rightly proud of. The young men in question were most likely expressing youthful high spirits or more likely have had deprived and or unfortunate upbringing and homelife.

We have more and more examples of this uncivilised behaviour in todays modern society. Since the advent of the teachers training colleges of the 1960's and the reduction of Christian ideals and Church going in favor of the modern politically correct standards and the wonderful development of a caring society, that considers the criminals background and circumstances far more carefully than we have ever done in the past.

I propose a a two tiered and more considerate and socially acceptable answer and treatment for such misguided members of our wonderful society. Although possibly a slight step backwards into our wonderful history I propose the re-introduction of the public stocks and the pillory perhaps even going back to the whipping post, the lash, cat of nine tails and certainly the birch. Followed by, well for the survivors at least a spell in a new land army which could rebuild coastal defenses against erosion, planting trees, relaying and refurbishing the Victorian drains and water pipes, digging trenches to bury all our overhead electrical power cables so we can do away with the blight of the pylon. The second tier would be a period of re-education for all the teachers and social workers, here I propose a series of special camps where criminal inmates could treat the teachers and social workers however they liked without fear of prosecution or punishment.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God