My 'New' Car

Elton

Apologies for the noise if you live within about 30-miles of my house, but I picked up my 'new' car at the weekend:

my-prefect.jpg

my-prefect2.jpg

my-prefect4.jpg

my-prefect3.jpg

my-prefect5.jpg

11-second clip I took from inside, just so I could hear what it sounded like when I got my hearing back:

Youtube Video ->

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

One commented that when he saw it parked on the road, it made him think the Mafia had turned up, so I guess I'm safe for now :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

A great looking ride Elton.

The police may give you speeding tickets when you are stopped at a light but who cares. :D :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Well, if you intend to drive that on the road at least you'll never get done for speeding.

The police will be stopping you every hundreds yards :D

I had a brother in law (from Essex) who had a Ford Capri with a body kit that made it look like a batmobile. He got rid of it because every policeman that saw it stopped it on principle :P

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The Old Bill are used to cars like this round here, as the annual show in Ipswich attracts about 1500 of them. I may get a tug, I suppose, but it's all above board, so that doesn't bother me too much. The police at South Mimms had a good look when I passed them whilst going in for some petrol, but didn't seem too concerned :)

Janet - the pink is a similar shade to my beach shelter ;)

I drove it at 50-ish back from Wootton Bassett (I need to check how accurate the speedo is, as I have my doubts, so was keeping nice and slow) and got 25mpg. Not bad for a 4-litre V8 with a chuffin' great Holley carb on it :D

Crikey, Wootton Bassett is about three miles from here, you should have popped in for a cuppa!

NOW you tell me!!! :D