England

Clifftop

you have a list :o

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time Parliament got off their a###s and declared Britain a Christian country and followed others in Europe and America and expelled without trial all the illegals and all them who don't like the culture in Britain or who protest or complain about British stuff and ban the non religious Burka, cause it can make theft and terrorism easy

Edited by suffolktoad
English by birth, a Cockney by the Grace of God and an Angler by choice and design and very proud of it.

Hmmm, where do I stand in this?

Definitely agree with the unbalanced view. However, if I may light the blue touch paper and 'leg it', I have met and worked with several people of non-british nationality and I feel obliged to say on their behalf that THEY WORK FAR BLOODY HARDER THAN THE MAJORITY OF US PROUD ENGLISH!!! For the same or less money I might add!

I totally agree with with the slagging off of mindless spongers, sucking up my hard earned and easily taken taxes but regardless of origin they should all be grouped together in the same despicable category.

I actually get quite angry when honest, hard-working people, also regardless of origin, are put in the wrong category.

I'm English. I work long hours. I am also proud to stand next to my romanian and polish neighbours, who also work long hard hours and claim NOTHING (they earn too much to) back. They don't take our jobs, they do the jobs that we don't WANT to do!!!

To all you sponging gits who have no intention working, I care nothing for you, you are nothing to me. For those who have been put out of work due to recent economic decline or other reasons, I wish you luck in your search. To you retirees, you lucky gits! And to those like myself, I wish you a good nights sleep, work hard, play hard.

Night all.

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Time Parliament got off their a###s and declared Britain a Christian country and followed others in Europe and America and expelled without trial all the illegals and all them who don't like the culture in Britain or who protest or complain about British stuff and ban the non religious Burka, cause it can make theft and terrorism easy
You can take your "Christian Country" and insert it right up your Christian rectum. The day that the England or any other part of the UK becomes a theocracy, I'll be over in France with Sportsman and Mr Goddard.

Vive Laïcité

Edited to correct a link.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You can take your "Christian Country" and insert it right up your Christian rectum. The day that the England or any other part of the UK becomes a theocracy, I'll be over in France with Sportsman and Mr Goddard.

Vive Laïcité

Edited to correct a link.

Don't bother to write. Join the rest of the cowardly gutless traitors who would rather run than put any effort in to their country

France does not have to mate they just expel people like they are doing at the moment with the gypsies and others.

France has already banned the Burka

Sounds a bit like Germany from 1930 to 1945.

You are best off in the middle and far east although to be safe there you had better become a Muslim the declared religion of those theocracies "Of course nowadays there are a lot of people saying they do not believe in anything... but officialy all european countries are christian - with the exeption of Albania and Turkey (but Turkey has only a small european part - the rest isn't geographically a part of Europe) - and the regions of Aserbaijan and Bosnia." quoted from http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_christi...there_in_Europe that means your too late so far as France goes

Before some **** is thick enough to think I am racist or colour or religious prejudice. Lets make it a little clearer for the less bright of thinking. I don't give a damn what colour, race, religion or creed a person is or where they are from, they choose to come here to live in our society, we are the most integrated, easy going, multicultural country in the world. We don't want it changed if they want to make changes to a country go home and make them. There are schools in Islington and other parts of London where they teach lots of languages but very little English, there are towns in Britain where 150 different languages are spoken and a large portion of the population does not want to speak English.

Yes there are a good many migrants and immigrants who have got off their rears and can speak English cause they are integrating into our society and culture as they should as they choose to come here.

From your comments mate I would with respect suggest you get the blinkers off and have a look round. Something is stirring in this country and it aint the soup an when it wakes up it anit gonna be pretty an it aint gonna ask have you integrated its gonna be cracking eggs and it wont be for no omelet.

Yes I'm getting scared cause I see more of it every day rumblings of growing discontent and irritation and the British are a funny lot easy going, soft, lazy, apathetic, cant be bothered to make any effort like a lot of dogs then they turn around and have you by the throat.

Recon you better think about moving pretty soon but from what I hear in France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy this discontent is Europe wide, most of eastern Europe maybe you should look to the middle east or further if you want to be safe and cant take Christianity. What do you think the Pope is traveling around Europe for? It aint his health at his age. America is also out of the question for you as State after State is going Christian, Australia is also no good for you they have already declared themselves a Christian country, Canada is also heading that way https://www.discussrh.com/news/author-marci...mageddon-factor Most of Latin South America are Christian countries.

But thats not the point I wanted to make which is speak English integrate dont try to change us British or the sleeping lion will wake and I for one would sooner it slept.

Edited by suffolktoad
English by birth, a Cockney by the Grace of God and an Angler by choice and design and very proud of it.

Quote:

Join the rest of the cowardly gutless traitors who would rather run than put any effort in to their country

HMM, never been called that before, at least not to my face. I doubt that I would have been called that to my face this time either ;)

The easy answer would be to say that I left UK to get away from people like you but that would be too easy.

Let's just say that the weather is better :rolleyes:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The only place this sleeping lion will wake is on web forums; plenty of 'lions' where it's easy to be brave :rolleyes:

Nothing is stirring, nothing will happen. We are a nation of whingers and frightened of change, that's all. If to the less bright of thinking that makes me sound as though I hate England, I can assure you that isn't the case ;)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Quote:

Join the rest of the cowardly gutless traitors who would rather run than put any effort in to their country

HMM, never been called that before, at least not to my face. I doubt that I would have been called that to my face this time either ;)

I'd like to see him say it to Chris G.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It's not even written using correct grammar as prose, let alone poetry. Most lines don't scan properly, and it switches from England to Britain in it's references (incidentally English is mainly Germanic in origin).

If one is going to support England in verse, at least use the language correctly - poetry requires correct use of assonance, alliteration and rhyme. None in my view, are more moving than this.

And did those feet in ancient time

Walk upon England's mountains green?

And was the holy Lamb of God

On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine

Shine forth upon our clouded hills?

And was Jerusalem builded here

Among those dark Satanic mills?

etc.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."