England

Clifftop

If you are an illegal immigrant sponging from our generous benefits system, P!SS OFF HOME !!!

Where is your problem with that? You are happy to support illegal immigrants?

By definition illegal immigrants can't sponge off the benefits system. Being illegal they would be caught.

What you may be referring to are asylum seekers or legal immigrants.

A shame that some Daily mail readers can't see the word immigrant without putting "illegal" in front of it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By definition illegal immigrants can't sponge off the benefits system. Being illegal they would be caught.

A shame that some Daily mail readers can't see the word immigrant without putting "illegal" in front of it.

Not my wording mate, like you, I don't live in the UK any more either. It would seem that you no longer had the desire to support those - illegal or not - who are sponging off the welfare system of the country. Most of those who leave the old country do so because they feel that other countries offer much better prospects for those who are prepared to work. Oh, and are you saying that illegal immigrants in detention centres are not enjoying more benefits than many English people who have lived and worked in the country all of their lives?

Edited by chevin

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

and being "caught" they would

1) be given a ID card and listed as legal

2) be rushed straight to the nearest airport and deported or 1)

3) be given a travel warrant to go to croydon and become 1)

4) be ignored and given benefits anyway its too much paperwork to do anything but 1)

even if totally legal they are still using tax payers money burning down detention centres waiting to become 1) or more unlikely 2)

dont forget even working "legal" migrants are getting benefits they can apply for child benefits ,tax credits etc for family members that may or may not exist back in their home country.

the "country" doesnt need any immigration commerce does to keep profits as high as possible and conditions as low as possible,if you can get cheap foreign labour then theres no need to raise wages to attract ethnic labour ;)

governments will lie and say we need it rather than admit they cant stop it

an "illegal" in work is also getting benefits its highly likely they are not paying tax which legal employees are forced to pay which is a nice benefit in itself ,the employer wont be paying their share so its quids in but still just a drain on the government in loss of tax which will be recouped taxing the ethnics more

i overheard the receptionist in the docs to day talking about putting someone on their list ,"you need a passport or driving licence and a utility bill to prove where you live to join the doctors patient list! ...........receptionist obviously listening..."OH well a utility bill will have to do"

perhaps our joiner was british who didnt drive nor went abroad fair enough but perhaps it was Ali from Arabia who chucked his ID in the english channel? what happened to the "no benefits" bit of government spiel? getting a doctor unless privately is a benefit.

for a very small fee either of the two bits of ID are bought and you can knock up a utility bill in ten minutes if you have someone elses.I stil find it strange you can buy someone elses birth certificate legaly now theres a fine way to stop ID theft :rolleyes:

the best thing this gov have done is scrap they idea of ID cards ,everything you need to get this "foolproof" bit of clap trap was forge-able :rolleyes:

the governments stuffed they cant stop them its almost impossible to get rid of them ,its time to put up the shutters post troops around the coast and become australia :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i liked the paper folding avatar better

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If you are an illegal immigrant sponging from our generous benefits system, P!SS OFF HOME !!!

Where is your problem with that? You are happy to support illegal immigrants?

No problem with that, although as Sportsman said, illegal immigrants don't get benefits. My point was just that, if we're getting rid of all the useless lazy pointless scroungers who add nothing society but take everything, shouldn't we get shot of all the English ones as well?

Why should I support any of them? Just because they happen to be born in the same country as Shakespeare, or because other people who performed acts of incredible bravery in past wars were born on the same little bit of land as them?

It's just small-minded, inflammatory guff sung to the tune of Greensleeves :rolleyes:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Not necessarily a Bigot myself but there are a few things wrong in Jolly Old UK.

My Brother got a visit from UK Police telling him to take down his St George flag because it was upsetting some Polish immigrants. Go figure.

A recent event in the UK with Muslims shouting " Death to the English." " Death to those who are not Islamic." was deemed not to be racist or religously motivated attacks against the UK populace.

A group of Romany Gypsies who created crime sprees that sent crime figures up by 80% could not be kicked out because it would breach their HUMAN RIGHTS even though they were illeagal immigrants in the first place, so they were granted citizenship.

A Polish Woman can settle in the UK having never contributed to our system and receive benefits for children who do not even live here in the UK.

A Englishman cannot complain about other faiths without the fear of being prosecuted.

===================

A friend of mine [white] who worked for a local authority was racially abused by a Tenant [black] all of which was recorded by his colleague on a video camera and he told the abuser to close their dirty black mouth, which was mild in comparison to the recorded abuse he suffered. My friend was sacked and prosecuted by the UK Police for a race crime.

The tenant received an official apology.

===================

Kind of sticks in your throat.

As I said I am no Bigot nor racist but the UK is way off balance.

Edited by Now there's a right un.

ofcourse once they become legal they have a "right to family" and can import "family" members (technically a whole tribe :D ) ,now in reality they can if they can support them but what happens when ali gets the sack ? is the whole lot rounded up and deported? if Ali suddenly realises his wages cant compete with the costs of his extended family are they sent back post haste?

no ofcourse not they are "dependants" of Ali and when he gets his dole they do :D

like it or not we are forced to house ,feed and succour anyone who comes here ,we cannot legally force foreigners to live on the streets nor starve them nor give them succour ,we can with our lot but foreigners have something called "rights" that we dont

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/partnersandfamilies/

now johny foreigner isnt stupid if the government dont know where their from they can't get sent back so some "lose" their ID ,those other clever lot know also if they pretend to come from a country with ethnic problems they could be "harmed" if sent back so they suddenly come from a country with ethnic problems .(proved in a documentary ,"Immigration: The Inconvenient Truth" where ragi omaar was told to pretend he was from somalia by the courier ,amusing because his family is)

then theres the ones that get caught out coming from a fairly stable country ,they suddenly become some religeous minority or "gay" or even more ridiculously in trouble with the police and escape being sent back ,the amount of illegals or "refugees" we can send back must be very small the amount we actually do far smaller :rolleyes:

now what the government will do is simple ,everyone will become legal and the problem solved ,on paper yes no illegals is good ,but there all not going to get legal jobs theres not enough if employers follow the rules ,wages bills will rise companies will fold and the benefits problem get far worse

trouble is is every one here was "legal" the doors are still wide open the problem will only get worse i can promise you

Edited by chesters1

No problem with that, although as Sportsman said, illegal immigrants don't get benefits. My point was just that, if we're getting rid of all the useless lazy pointless scroungers who add nothing society but take everything, shouldn't we get shot of all the English ones as well?

Why should I support any of them? Just because they happen to be born in the same country as Shakespeare, or because other people who performed acts of incredible bravery in past wars were born on the same little bit of land as them?

It's just small-minded, inflammatory guff sung to the tune of Greensleeves :rolleyes:

Very eloquently said.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.