Countyside Alliance and FACT

trent.barbeler

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'v heard of you does that mean i get a reduction in my water bill :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Paul Boote:

Paul Boote:

and no ones ever heard of Paul Boote.

And just as well. Though some recent Angling media and personal careers and lifestyles might have been made in his name (whoever he is...).
If you are 'the' Paul Boote of 'Somewhere down a Crazy river' then I have heard of you and you may have even made one of my barbel rods

lyn

If your not, then I havn't :confused:

[ 21. February 2005, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: lyn ]

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

oih i want the reduction first ,blooming cheek

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes Argylle, I am the Dave Olley who teaches first aid related subjects to poor sailors at Orkney Nautical College. My lack of prowess at an eightsome (whatever that may be) has never proved to be a handicap.

Interesting links from Jim

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean that they are not really after you!!

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

argyll:

Name rings a bell, gimme a clue

Clue in the post! (email)

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtm.../23/nhunt23.xml

[ 21. February 2005, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

do you offer reductions in utility bills :) like mr boote does

Dear Paul,

Just in. A communication came through the silver painted shower cap from planet Quite Barmy that said;

Message; Earlier report incorrect stop. Earthman Paul Boote "is" known on Quite Barmy stop. Caught 2000 kilo upside down fish stop.

Still don't know who Trent Buggerlugs is though stop.

And everyone on planet Quite Barmy are members of Earth's Countryside Alliance stop.

Regards,

Lee.

lyn:

lyn:

lyn:

and no ones ever heard of Paul Boote.

And just as well. Though some recent Angling media and personal careers and lifestyles might have been made in his name (whoever he is...).
If you are 'the' Paul Boote of 'Somewhere down a Crazy river' then I have heard of you and you may have even made one of my barbel rods

lyn

If your not, then I havn't :confused:

Dauntingly (for some) the same, but then that's the price you pay...

Pleased you liked the rod.

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.